WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatsa scaring the Honorary President President?

Go down

Whatsa scaring the Honorary President President? Empty Whatsa scaring the Honorary President President?

Post by SamCogar Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:30 am

Was it this?

Boy Scout Oath or Promise
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Or was it these?

Boy Scout Law
A Scout is: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Or maybe no scary but just a luv and admiration for Whoppie.

President Obama will make history as the first sitting president on a daytime talk show when he visits with the ladies of "The View." But he'll be missing out on another historic occasion -- the Boy Scouts' Jamboree marking the group's 100th anniversary, right in the president's backyard.

The Jamboree kicked off this week at Fort A.P. Hill in Virginia, where organizers had invited the president to speak to the 45,000 scouts in attendance. All three of Obama's predecessors have made it to one Jamboree while in office.

But the president will instead be traveling Wednesday to New York for a taping of the ABC show, as well as Democratic fundraisers and a stop in New Jersey. Obama also has an out-of-town event planned for Friday in Detroit.

Obama also serves as honorary president of the Boy Scouts of America.

The White House said Tuesday that the fundraisers, not the TV appearance, prevented the president from attending.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/27/obama-missing-historic-boy-scout-jamboree-fundraisers-view-taping/

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down