WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal

3 posters

Go down

Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal Empty Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal

Post by Keli Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal, Dearborn Public Schools...
Debbie Schlussel | September 7, 2010,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – September 7, 2010

DETROIT, MI–The Law Offices of Debbie Schlussel, a Detroit-area law firm, today, announced the filing of a federal lawsuit against Imad Fadlallah, the Muslim man who was, until July, the principal of Dearborn’s Fordson High School, a tax-funded public high school, the student body of which is overwhelmingly Muslim (more than 90%). The suit is also against Fadlallah’s employer at all times relevant to the actions referred to in the suit, the Dearborn Public Schools, which, as noted in the complaint, was aware of the behavior alleged in the suit. As stated in the lawsuit, the action filed by Schlussel’s clients, Bryan Purcell and Georgene Stergalas, concerns the continued harassment of them by Fadlallah and other school personnel because they are Christian and not Muslim or of Arabic heritage. The suit was filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.

debbieschlussel.com
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal Empty Re: Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal

Post by Keli Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Read the Complaint
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal Empty Re: Schlussel Files Federal Suit Against Muslim Principal

Post by Stephanie Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:38 pm

I won't read anything from that woman. Remember years ago when I joined the old Gazz forum Cato and I went rounds over her. She's a vile, racist, sorry excuse for a human being.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Stephanie wrote:I won't read anything from that woman. Remember years ago when I joined the old Gazz forum Cato and I went rounds over her. She's a vile, racist, sorry excuse for a human being.

Because she tells the truth?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

No, because she does nothing but spread fear and hate. She has no credibility.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Stephanie wrote:No, because she does nothing but spread fear and hate. She has no credibility.

That's for the court to decide. Did you read the case?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

So Keli, if the Court decides that she has no credibility, will you agree with the Court that she has no credibility?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 pm

ziggy wrote:So Keli, if the Court decides that she has no credibility, will you agree with the Court that she has no credibility?

If the court agrees that she has credibility, will you eat your hat?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Uh, if it's a chocolate cake hat with coconut icing, yeah. Otherwise, I'd have to think about it.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

Keli wrote:
Stephanie wrote:No, because she does nothing but spread fear and hate. She has no credibility.

That's for the court to decide. Did you read the case?

No, I did not because she has proven herself to be a racist, hate-monger bent on spreading her venom far and wide. She has no credibility with me. Should the court find the case credible, I will read it.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down