WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony Empty Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony

Post by Keli Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 am

DRUDGE: Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony... Yelled 'Allah Akbar!'

Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony R3637407343

Please notice that he is not profilable--he looks like a 4year old boy dressed as an 85 year old white woman...doesn't he? ala awk-barf!
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony Empty Re: Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 pm

America must focus its finite capabilities on those who crave the destruction of American Zionist Jew-lovers.

What would that profile be? Today's threat comes almost exclusively from militant-Islamic males between about 18 and 35 who hail from the Middle East and predominantly Muslim African and south-Asian nations. This profile was not drawn by anti-Muslim bigots, nervous Jews, or paranoid Southern Baptists. The terrorists themselves created this profile.

It's past time to employ terrorist profiling to shield Americans from those who want to murder us.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony Empty Re: Somali-born teen planned car bomb at Christmas tree ceremony

Post by Keli Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Can you imagine the outrage, if a Christian planned an attack on a Ramadan wedding ceremony at a baby milk factory?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 am

You do realize this terrorist was found and captured because of a tip by a Muslim, right?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Muslim Saudi Arabia funds al Qaeda Muslims that were behind 9/11/2001 attacks and more recent attacks. What's your point, Stephanie?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

My point is not all Muslims wish Americans harm. What's your point?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Stephanie wrote:My point is not all Muslims wish Americans harm. What's your point?

Not all Muslims have been radicalized yet...it is a slow inevitable process.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Is it also inevitable that all Christians will become fundie wingnuts?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Stephanie wrote:Is it also inevitable that all Christians will become fundie wingnuts?

No.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 am

Wingnut fundies????? Rolling Eyes

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:37 am

Stephanie wrote:My point is not all Muslims wish Americans harm. What's your point?

Silence speaks volumes, Stephanie

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 am

Cato wrote:

RIGHT!!!!!!!!

It speaks VOLUMES when instead of some expression of gratitude toward the Muslim who reports terrorist threats their mosque gets burned. It speaks VOLUMES when people can't acknowledge the patriotism and humanity displayed by Muslims who warn authorities and protect Americans instead demonizing and dehumanizing them by declaring them all radicals in training.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 am

Stephanie wrote:
Cato wrote:

RIGHT!!!!!!!!

It speaks VOLUMES when instead of some expression of gratitude toward the Muslim who reports terrorist threats their mosque gets burned. It speaks VOLUMES when people can't acknowledge the patriotism and humanity displayed by Muslims who warn authorities and protect Americans instead demonizing and dehumanizing them by declaring them all radicals in training.

Remember the Times Square bomber said that he lied for Allah when he applied for citizenship? If these folks are not below blowing up a crowded Christmas event--with innocent men, women and children, then they might turn in a fellow Mohammadan to keep the heat off of their Mosque/Rec Center/Cultural Center/ Baby Milk Factory. If these folks don't want to live here and if they hate America so much, let me quote Helen Thomas, Why don't they just all go back where they came from? You agreed with Helen that that is what the Jews should do. Didn't you? Ala awk-barf...
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 am

Stephanie wrote:
Cato wrote:

RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Stephanie, you do what you want and believe what you desire. That my dear, is your choice. But, to quote Reagan, it is ok to trust, but verify. So far, I haven't seen the muslim outcry against the violence directed at American citizens. Until, I do, I don't trust.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am

So far I haven't seen much in the way of Christian outcry against violence towards innocent Muslims. All I keep reading and hearing is hate. So that's your Christianity, hatred and fear of Muslims? Yeah, I'm all set with that. In fact, I read this sort of bullshit and I find my mind and my heart inching ever closer to atheism and to thinking perhaps I should raise my youngest atheist. I don't want him to harbor that kind of fear and hatred.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 am

Stephanie wrote:So far I haven't seen much in the way of Christian outcry against violence towards innocent Muslims. All I keep reading and hearing is hate. So that's your Christianity, hatred and fear of Muslims? Yeah, I'm all set with that. In fact, I read this sort of bullshit and I find my mind and my heart inching ever closer to atheism and to thinking perhaps I should raise my youngest atheist. I don't want him to harbor that kind of fear and hatred.

I am afraid that he is already tainted by your hatred of the Zionists.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 am

Perhaps, but he doesn't equate Zionism with Jews. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. You're living proof of the latter.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 am

Stephanie wrote:Perhaps, but he doesn't equate Zionism with Jews. Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews. You're living proof of the latter.

So, the millions of non-Zionist Jews can stay in Israel? What do you do with the Zionist Jews? Do you have a final solution, Stephanie?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 am

I already told you my solution. Have you forgotten?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 am

Stephanie wrote:I already told you my solution. Have you forgotten?

Yes. Refresh my memory, please. However, your solution does not involve the non-Zionist Jews does it?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:06 pm

The US notifies Israel we will end funding and protection at the end of two years offering any Israeli Jew or Christian entry to the USA prior to that date. They'll have options. They can come here. Some Israelis may choose to return to the nation of their births. Those who choose to stay do so at their own peril, the US government will no longer provide for their safety or security.

I welcome them to America, Keli.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Stephanie wrote:So far I haven't seen much in the way of Christian outcry against violence towards innocent Muslims. All I keep reading and hearing is hate. So that's your Christianity, hatred and fear of Muslims? Yeah, I'm all set with that. In fact, I read this sort of bullshit and I find my mind and my heart inching ever closer to atheism and to thinking perhaps I should raise my youngest atheist. I don't want him to harbor that kind of fear and hatred.

Actually, your comment is just plain stupid. This isn't about hate or love or whether or not to raise you kid and atheist. Like so many you see tolereance as a complete and unquestioning acceptance of others, without regard or thought to the damage they can do or seek to do. That is little more than being plain foolish.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Stephanie wrote:The US notifies Israel we will end funding and protection at the end of two years offering any Israeli Jew or Christian entry to the USA prior to that date. They'll have options. They can come here. Some Israelis may choose to return to the nation of their births. Those who choose to stay do so at their own peril, the US government will no longer provide for their safety or security.

I welcome them to America, Keli.

Israel is their home. Millions were born there. Why would they want to come here? A Somali came here and hated it so much that he wanted to kill innocent people celebrating Christmas.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:22 am

Israel is their home. Millions were born there. Why would they want to come here? A Somali came here and hated it so much that he wanted to kill innocent people celebrating Christmas.

That's fine, Terry. But don't expect US taxpayers to fund and defend them.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 am

Stephanie wrote:

That's fine, Terry. But don't expect US taxpayers to fund and defend them.

That's fine, Stephanie. But don't expect US taxpayers to fund and defend the PA. (Most of the PA were not born in Israel. They should go back to where they were born: Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, etc.).
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next