WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Day of Shouting

3 posters

Go down

National Day of Shouting Empty National Day of Shouting

Post by Keli Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:56 am

April 15th is the National Day of Shouting. (This is not for the IRS reason.) The National Day of Shouting is being observed in many public high schools across the nation. Students, faculty and staff are asked to shout in all school situations to draw attention to the ignorance, apathy and injustice of our society toward those who are RM (Racially Misassigned).

An unnamed representative of the RMA (Racially Misassigned Americans) explains racial misassignment thusly: “We are not talking about the fact that most all of us Americans are of varied racial backgrounds, we are talking about the fact that many of us know that we are entirely unlike our genetic person altogether. We are of an entirely separate race!” He went on to explain, “As an example, I am of European/American stock with a smidgeon of Native American; yet, I am in real reality a Polynesian.

How do I know? Because I know--that’s why. I have always loved the sun and surf. I love to eat roast pork, poi and pineapple. Being Polynesian (Maori) is as natural for me as being blond and blue-eyed.

Few people know the plight of the RM because of prejudice. So, it has mostly been dealt with by fictional characters: Tonto, Tarzan, Uncle Tom, Bill Clinton, etc. The truth is that real people are out there hiding because of the ridicule and prejudice from those who cannot--or will not accept diversity. It is not easy being Maori. People ridicule me for the way I look and act. My employer refuses to allow me to wear a loincloth to work or go spear fishing on my break. Is that justice? I have the right to be and to do what I want and where I want. And, we have the right to use the public schools as laboratories for social engineering.

So, if you agree, won’t you join us on the RMA’s National Day of Shouting? Shout out your condemnation of this social injustice. Do it for the children’s sake!”
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

National Day of Shouting Empty Re: National Day of Shouting

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 am

Wouldn't a day of silence be more effective?

There is a lot of shouting, screaming and other unintelligible gobbledegook going on every day in schools.

So what should students and faculty scream and shout about the other 179 school days?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:36 pm

ziggy wrote:Wouldn't a day of silence be more effective?

Day of Silence? Already taken...
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:42 pm

I thought so......didn't some school suspend a student for taping his or her mouth shut? I seem to recall that happening.....
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 pm

I taped my mouth shut at school once. Teacher came over, very gently took hold of the corner of that tape- I thought she was just being gentle- then she yanked it off all at once. Hurt like hell. I did not do it again.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:38 am

ziggy wrote:I taped my mouth shut at school once. Teacher came over, very gently took hold of the corner of that tape- I thought she was just being gentle- then she yanked it off all at once. Hurt like hell. I did not do it again.

Ziggy,
Have you ever thought of taping your fingers shut?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down