WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!!

4 posters

Go down

National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!! Empty National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!!

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:24 pm

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/daily_presidential_tracking_polling_history

Just what I have been trying to tell you Aaron... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am still looking for NH but the national track is great news for Edwards.

Last three days, Hillary dropped six, Edwards Gained 6, and Obama unchanged.

So you tell me who has mo?

I would rather be a little behind and gaining than a little ahead and losing.

Or sitting still.

The times they are a changin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

shermangeneral

Number of posts : 1347
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Back to top Go down

National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!! Empty Re: National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!!

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Oh, I don't know that I would read too much into 1 day considering that 2 candidates dropped out and the +- is 4%. Where I come from, 36 still beats 23 every day. Very Happy
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!! Empty Re: National Tracking Polls - Surprise!!!

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Well Aaron I will make you a deal ok.

I will back your candidate if she gets the nomination if you will back mine.

Fair enough?

shermangeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Hell will freeze over before I back Edwards. IMO, the man is a liar and will do or say anything to get elected.

If I were going to vote for a democrat, it would be Obama.

As it is I've still got almost 4 months to make up my mind.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Sounds like you dont think it will be over for awhile.

shermangeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:36 pm

No, by the time I vote, it will be over, at least on the Democratic side. I’m am quite sure that by May 13 Obama or Hillary one will have the nomination all wrapped up. That is why I'll likely to vote in the Republican primary, which is my prerogative as an independent voter.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Because of changes in both Democratic and Mountain Party rules, as an independent now one can vote in any of the three party primaries-Republican Party, Mountain Party, or Democratic Party.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:15 pm

Well will there be candidates or just a blank space for the MT party zig.?

shermangeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:04 am

shermangeneral wrote:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/daily_presidential_tracking_polling_history

Just what I have been trying to tell you Aaron... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am still looking for NH but the national track is great news for Edwards.

Last three days, Hillary dropped six, Edwards Gained 6, and Obama unchanged.

So you tell me who has mo?

I would rather be a little behind and gaining than a little ahead and losing.

Or sitting still.

The times they are a changin... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

How much ar the times a changing Sherm and how was it that NH went for your boy again???
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 am

shermangeneral wrote:Well will there be candidates or just a blank space for the MT party zig.?

There have always been Mt. Party candidates, Sherm- since the general election in 2000. And I have every reason to think that there will be Mt. party candidates this year. But you won't see them on your ballot in the May 13th primary election unless you are either registered Mountain Party, or as an independent or "other" non-Democrat or non-Republican registrant you can ask for a Mountain Party ballot.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by shermangeneral Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Well Aaron sometimes you give people enough rope they hang theirselves.

The clinton haters got too much rope and the voters turned on them because sometimes they think it's not fair.

I myself probably would have voted for Hillary in NH after all the news media tried to shove that Obama fairy tale down our throat.

And Edwards jumping on her while they all had her down kicking her did not help him either.

It would have helped him to stick up for her when they were doing her wrong imo.

shermangeneral

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:25 pm

shermangeneral wrote:I myself probably would have voted for Hillary in NH after all the news media tried to shove that Obama fairy tale down our throat.

And Edwards jumping on her while they all had her down kicking her did not help him either.

Sherm, I'm mighty curious, ..... and being you are a fan of and an expert on "polls", ....... tell me, ......... just how did all the Pollsters "get it wrong" on the NH vote?

Now I've heard a lot of "reasons" but I'm not sure if they are only guessing ..... or lying.

On MSNBC this morning the "talking heads" were saying ..... "Hillary got xx% of the older women's vote, ..... xx% of the young women's vote, ....... xx% of this vote, ....... xx% of that vote, etc."

Sherman, iffen voting is a "secret thingy" ....... how do they know who voted for Hillary?

If the "pre-election polls" turned out to be wrong for the first time ever, ....... what creditability could one give to any "post-election polls"?

Ya don't suppose, with that new Electronic Voting ...... that they knew who was going to get the "most votes" even before the Election started, ...... now do ya?

Shermmy, I find it kinda hard to believe that that many people would, .... in mass, ....... change their minds at the last minute? affraid affraid

GEEEZUS, they don't even "change their mind" when a Candidate dies. They still "elected him" even though he was dead. Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down