WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't ask. Don't tell. Don't think.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't ask. Don't tell.  Don't think. - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't ask. Don't tell. Don't think.

Post by Keli Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Aaron wrote:How do you fight a word or a slogan? How is "terrorism" any different then "poverty" or "drugs"? How would you fight those wars?

Okay, Aaron. How do fight you-know-what acts that Muslims have committed in the US like 9/11?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Don't ask. Don't tell.  Don't think. - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't ask. Don't tell. Don't think.

Post by Stephanie Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:13 pm

How do Muslims fight the you-know-what acts committed by the US government for decades?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Keli wrote:
Aaron wrote:How do you fight a word or a slogan? How is "terrorism" any different then "poverty" or "drugs"? How would you fight those wars?

Okay, Aaron. How do fight you-know-what acts that Muslims have committed in the US like 9/11?

Are you saying we need 100,000 troops in a country with less then 100 members of a known terrorist group responsible for the act?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Aaron,

He has an irrational fear of Muslims. I am convinced he is incapable of having a rational conversation regarding Islam, or anything connected to Islam. He's been brainwashed. I don't know how that can be fixed.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:04 am

Aaron wrote:
Keli wrote:

Are you saying we need 100,000 troops in a country with less then 100 members of a known terrorist group responsible for the act?

Can you substantiate your statement that less than a 100 members of a known you-know-what group were responsible for you-know-what on 9/11? Were all the members of the German army in WWII members of the Nazi Party?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 am

Stephanie wrote:How do Muslims fight the you-know-what acts committed by the US government for decades?

So, if revenge killing is justifiable IYHO, then killing Muslim you-know-whats is also justifiable? So, Stephanie, where's the beef? It seems to me that your anti-Zionist mindset has blinded your eyes to your own logic.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 am

Aaron wrote:
Keli wrote:

Notwithstanding your opinion of the Vietnam War, which of these three groups were not the enemy of the US: NVA (North Vietnamese Army), the VC (Viet Cong) or VC sympathizers? (Hint: all three could kill you.)
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:32 am

Aaron wrote:I still don't have a clue as to what you're trying to get at Sam.

Aaron, worse case scenario ....... if someone hates an Officer or a queer they point their gun at them, take aim and pull the the frigging trigger.

Are you really as naive as you have ben acting? geek geek geek

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 am

SamCogar wrote:
Aaron wrote:I still don't have a clue as to what you're trying to get at Sam.

Aaron, worse case scenario ....... if someone hates an Officer or a queer they point their gun at them, take aim and pull the the frigging trigger.

Are you really as naive as you have ben acting? geek geek geek

In Vietnam, it was called "fragging." Becauuse a pistol or rifle might leave ballistic evidence, a fragmentary grenade tragically ended many disputes between GIs. Between homosexuals, it might be called "minus the r."

Last edited by Keli on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 am

Stephanie wrote:Aaron,

He has an irrational fear of Muslims. I am convinced he is incapable of having a rational conversation regarding Islam, or anything connected to Islam. He's been brainwashed. I don't know how that can be fixed.

Your final solution to the Israeli-Arab conflict? Take all Jews from Israel and bring them to the US...and you call me brainwashed. Yeah...that's the ticket. Well, at least I was brainwashed in clean water.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Keli wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Keli wrote:

Can you substantiate your statement that less than a 100 members of a known you-know-what group were responsible for you-know-what on 9/11? Were all the members of the German army in WWII members of the Nazi Party?

Are you saying the ~100 Al Qaeda terrorist currently in Afghanistan are running that country?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Keli wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Keli wrote:

Notwithstanding your opinion of the Vietnam War, which of these three groups were not the enemy of the US: NVA (North Vietnamese Army), the VC (Viet Cong) or VC sympathizers? (Hint: all three could kill you.)

Which of those groups were friends of the US?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Keli wrote:
Stephanie wrote:How do Muslims fight the you-know-what acts committed by the US government for decades?

So, if revenge killing is justifiable IYHO, then killing Muslim you-know-whats is also justifiable? So, Stephanie, where's the beef? It seems to me that your anti-Zionist mindset has blinded your eyes to your own logic.

I NEVER said it was justified. NEVER. What that small group of men did is reprehensible. What I am saying is their desperation is understandable.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Keli wrote:

Your final solution to the Israeli-Arab conflict? Take all Jews from Israel and bring them to the US...and you call me brainwashed. Yeah...that's the ticket. Well, at least I was brainwashed in clean water.

Who brainwashed me, Keli? Who have you ever heard suggest allowing all the Israeli Jews asylum in the USA? Somebody else may have suggested it at one time or another but I have no clue who. I don't ever remember hearing that before.

Your only solution is more death and destruction. You've been conditioned your entire life to believe that is the answer to conflict. How sad. What would Jesus do? Would he exterminate the Muslims? I doubt it. Your Christ warned people not to judge, that is not their place. Your holy book warns you that vengance is not for men to dole out. Read your own material.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Keli wrote:

I NEVER said it was justified. NEVER. What that small group of men did is reprehensible. What I am saying is their desperation is understandable.

Careful, Stephanie. I agree. But when I have said that here over the years, I have quickly been misrepresented as saying that means the victims of 9-11 deserved their fate. Or maybe our friend Willy, who is no longer here, won't allow his alter ego to so besmear a lady.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Stephanie wrote:
Keli wrote:

Who brainwashed me, Keli? Who have you ever heard suggest allowing all the Israeli Jews asylum in the USA? Somebody else may have suggested it at one time or another but I have no clue who. I don't ever remember hearing that before.

Your only solution is more death and destruction. You've been conditioned your entire life to believe that is the answer to conflict. How sad. What would Jesus do? Would he exterminate the Muslims? I doubt it. Your Christ warned people not to judge, that is not their place. Your holy book warns you that vengance is not for men to dole out. Read your own material.

You never recommended that Zionists be given asylum in the US--or some such solution to the Arab/Israeli conflict.?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm not sure about the 9/11 victims but I know for a fact he's said soldiers who died in Vietnam deserved their fate for going so if Cato says he's made that statement as well, I wouldn't be suprised.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Keli wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
Keli wrote:

You never recommended that Zionists be given asylum in the US--or some such solution to the Arab/Israeli conflict.?

I absolutely advocate Israeli Jews be granted asylum in the USA and our government stop funding and arming Israel. I can see how my response was confusing to you, though. I want to know who you think brainwashed me into thinking that. I don't ever recall hearing or reading that anywhere else, although I concede I may not be alone or even the first. So who brainwashed me and what did they brainwash me into thinking?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Ziggy,

Willy's opinion of me doesn't worry me.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Aaron wrote:I'm not sure about the 9/11 victims but I know for a fact he's said soldiers who died in Vietnam deserved their fate for going so if Cato says he's made that statement as well, I wouldn't be suprised.

That's just another one of your goddamned lies Aaron.

Tell us again, Aaron, about your couple of Jackson County businessmen friends who know me to be of no or low character and integrity. We'll believe you this time, we really will!
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

No it's not and you know it. Even Sherman said it was the most troubling thing about you.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 am

No, he did not say that. He said repeatedly- both on public forums such as this and to me privately- that the most troubling thing he saw about me was my contempt for most religions.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:02 am

Not to me he didn't. The first time I really talked to him was when you made your statement about American soldiers deserving to die for going to Vietnam and he messaged me on the old Gazette forums and we had a pretty good conversation. He didn't mention anything about religion, at least to me.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 am

His concern about my criticism of how Lyndon Johnson conducted the Vietnam War under his watch was mostly political. He liked Johnson for his "Great Society" programs; I loathed Johnson for his conduct of the Vietnam War. He was frustrated that we could not bridge that political gap re: Lyndon Johnson.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 am

That wasn't the conversation we had when you made your comments about American soldiers.

You can try and spin it any way you like, but you said what you said and no amount of posturing, lying or attempting to change the subject diminishes from that very simple fact.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next