WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Matthews is birther?

+3
ohio county
ziggy
Keli
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris Matthews is birther? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Matthews is birther?

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

Aaron wrote:§16-5-28 of the WV Code states All forms and procedures used in the issuance of certified copies of vital records in the state shall be approved by the State Registrar. All certified copies of certificates of birth issued shall have security features that deter the document from being altered, counterfeited, duplicated or simulated without ready detection in compliance with regulations issued by the federal government.

The State Registarar's office stopped certifying county issued birth certificates years ago.

How do we know they did? Are you telling us that county issued birth certificates forms could not possibly be approved by the state registrar?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:23 pm

ziggy wrote:My wife was unable to get the "original document" of her birth in Putnam County, West Virginia. But she does have a certificate from the Putnam County Clerk that says the birth records of that county show that she was born on such and such date to such and such parents.

Does the fact that she could not get the "original document" mean that her status as a U.S. citizen is significantly doubtful?

What if Sarah Palin refused to show her original birth certificate, school record or passport?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm

He is our President. I don't like it either. His mother was a US citizen. Combined with the fact that although this controversy was raging at the time of the Presidential election in November of 2008, a majority of American voters chose to cast a ballot for him anyway leads me to say all the birthers and conspiracy theorists and others raising 17 kinds of hell over the O's citizenship need to just get over it and move on. Concentrate on 2012. Let's get rid of the bum once and for all.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Stephanie wrote:He is our President. I don't like it either. His mother was a US citizen. Combined with the fact that although this controversy was raging at the time of the Presidential election in November of 2008, a majority of American voters chose to cast a ballot for him anyway leads me to say all the birthers and conspiracy theorists and others raising 17 kinds of hell over the O's citizenship need to just get over it and move on. Concentrate on 2012. Let's get rid of the bum once and for all.

I think that you have the raging over birth certificates confused with the questions about McCain being born in the Panama Canal Zone.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm

No, I don't. There was a LOT of talk of it then by Alex Jones and the like. When was the court case filed in PA? Right around election time, I seem to recall. It was in the news and had been for some time.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Keli wrote:
ziggy wrote:My wife was unable to get the "original document" of her birth in Putnam County, West Virginia. But she does have a certificate from the Putnam County Clerk that says the birth records of that county show that she was born on such and such date to such and such parents.

Does the fact that she could not get the "original document" mean that her status as a U.S. citizen is significantly doubtful?

What if Sarah Palin refused to show her original birth certificate, school record or passport?

What about it? It wouldn't bother me.

The more I read about birth certificates, the more I doubt that an "original" birth certificate even exists for many of us.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 am

Keli wrote:What if Sarah Palin refused to show her original birth certificate, school record or passport?

OH MY GAWD, .............. the Palin Haters would go ballistic.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 am

ziggy wrote:
Keli wrote:

What about it? It wouldn't bother me.

The more I read about birth certificates, the more I doubt that an "original" birth certificate even exists for many of us.

Darn that's funny, I must be one of the lucky few, mine is in the court house in Mineral county and I have a certified copy in my possession. The neat part is, I'm older than Barack Obama. However, I can prove my citizenship, in fact I had to recently to get a passport.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2