WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murdering for Mohammad

4 posters

Go down

Murdering for Mohammad Empty Murdering for Mohammad

Post by Keli Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 am

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/honor_killing_in_america.html

The trials of two "honor killers" are underway in America this week: one in Buffalo, New York, and the other in Arizona.

In Buffalo, the moderate Muslim beheader and bridge-builder to the West, Muzzammil Hassan, was granted the right Monday to act as his own attorney. That should make for some interesting trial transcripts. Hassan had an attorney, Jeremy Schwartz, but Schwartz told the judge that he met with Hassan on Friday and they had an impasse and "irreconcilable differences and opinions" that go to the heart of the defense.

Muzzammil Hassan was a respected Muslim businessman in Buffalo. He founded the BridgesTV network several years ago to improve the image of Muslims in the United States. But now he is standing trial for the decapitation of his estranged wife, Aasiya Zubair Hassan, in February 2009. He beheaded her at his company's office in Orchard Park, New York -- that's right, in the offices of BridgesTV. Police records show that Muzzammil Hassan had abused Aasiya for years. And that means that the Buffalo-area Muslim community writ large ought to be on trial as well; they knew of the brutal violence Aasiya suffered and apparently kept silent. The Muslim community knew of Hassan's abuse.

And in Arizona, an Iraqi Muslim named Faleh Almaleki went on trial this week for murdering his daughter for being too "westernized." The Almaleki trial damn near didn't happen. They were negotiating a plea deal for this cold-blooded adherent to the sharia. But readers of my website AtlasShrugs.com called, wrote, and e-mailed, and in a huge victory for Atlas readers who fought the impending plea deal, it was withdrawn.

Muslim dad Faleh Almaleki ran over his daughter, Noor Almaleki. He is now showing his utter contempt for the infidel system of jurisprudence by saying that he ran down and murdered his daughter with his car accidentally while he was "concentrating on spitting at another woman." Spitting on a woman: the metaphor should not be lost on anyone. This disgusting defense and out-and-out lie contradicts Faleh Almaleki's admission in November 2009 (here) that, according to state prosecutor Stephanie Low, Faleh Almaleki admitted that he ran over his daughter on purpose:

By his own admission, this was an intentional act and the reason was that his daughter had brought shame on him and his family. This was an attempt at an honor killing.

Then-prosecutor Low said "attempt" because Noor Almaleki had not yet succumbed to her injuries. She hung on by a thread for two weeks.

After her father ran her over, he backed up his vehicle and ran her over again. Was this, too, in an attempt to spit?

As Muslim populations grow in the West, the status of women diminishes. The horrific murders of wives, daughters, moms, and sisters are the worst and ultimate punishment of Islamic gender apartheid, and something we see on the rise in the West. It should be a capital crime in America.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Murdering for Mohammad Empty Re: Murdering for Mohammad

Post by Stephanie Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am

Right.......and how many Christians took the lives of their own children or wives during the same time period, Keli? You act as though murder is a crime exclusive to people who follow Islam, but everyone knows this is just bullshit. I wonder what faith the mom down in FL is that just shot and killed the children she gave birth to because they were "lippy".
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Stephanie wrote:Right.......and how many Christians took the lives of their own children or wives during the same time period, Keli? You act as though murder is a crime exclusive to people who follow Islam, but everyone knows this is just bullshit. I wonder what faith the mom down in FL is that just shot and killed the children she gave birth to because they were "lippy".

Why don't you tell us how many christians commited this type brutality in the name of their religion during the same period of time, Stephanie.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Stephanie wrote:Right.......and how many Christians took the lives of their own children or wives during the same time period, Keli? You act as though murder is a crime exclusive to people who follow Islam, but everyone knows this is just bullshit. I wonder what faith the mom down in FL is that just shot and killed the children she gave birth to because they were "lippy".

Two wrongs don't make a right. Misogyny is inherent in Islam. Any so-called Christian who killed their wives or children did so in violation of the Constitution and the Bible. Sharia Law condones running over your teenage daughter forward and backward--evidently. How many Muslim men have been honor-killed in the name of Allah compared to Muslim women, Stephanie?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm

I couldn't tell ya, Keli. I oppose murder. I'm about a hair away from being a pacifist. I don't find it any less despicable when a man is murdered than a woman, or when a Jew is murdered than a Muslim. I will admit to finding the murder of children more abhorrent, perhaps because they're so young. That's just me.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 am

Now Stephanie, there are some people out there that really need a good "killing", ....... whether ya call it murder or whatever.

Letta me ask ya, do ya pose we coulda ever ......

"Won the West, ..... Won the West"

....... iffen every criminal back then was treated like present day criminals?

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:48 am

Our nation's brutal history isn't an excuse, nor does it justify, future crimes. Look, do you suppose America would have grown from a handful of settlements to a prosperous nation so rapidly without things like slavery and the Trail of Tears?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:00 am

NO, I don't suppose it would have without slavery.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:21 am

Does that give us, or anyone, some sort of moral authority to repeat the "sins" of the past? I sure don't think so, Sam.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:10 am

Stephanie wrote:Does that give us, or anyone, some sort of moral authority to repeat the "sins" of the past? I sure don't think so, Sam.

Stephanie, looking at a dead horse in the aboral end only serves the purpose of providing an emotional "point" in hopes of assisting one in bettering their argument.

Now I figure that you are not ...... but I am damn happy that Hitler and his Nazis did what they did ....... and that's because I am alive, am in fairly good health for my age and am still enjoying life as best I can.

But, iffen Hitler et el hadn't done what they did, ....... then the Allied forces wouldn't have needed a "miracle drug" to treat their War wounded, ........ then that blue mould that one often sees growing on old bread in their kitchen would not have been biosynthesized into a purer form of penicillin for several years thereafter ........ then yours truly (me) would done been deader than a f'ing door nail and hence long forgotten by the world that was around me ........ because I am absolutely sure that penicillin has saved my life several times .... and iffen you don't like the taste of that "mouldy bread" I could give a shit less.

And iffen the truth was known, penicillin has probably saved ten (10) times as many lives as did WWII kill off.

Tell me Stephanie, how many of your blood relatives are alive today because of penicillin?

Would you be willing to trade all their lives iffen you could just "turn the clock back" to pre-1938 and stop Hitler from doing what he did?

Testify, Stephanie, ....... I'm listening. Razz Razz Razz

Would you or would you not ........ and don't drag another horse in as your answer.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 am

I don't buy that argument, Sam. Your supposition is that penicillin would not have been discovered without Hitler. I'm not buying what you're selling.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Stephanie wrote:I don't buy that argument, Sam. Your supposition is that penicillin would not have been discovered without Hitler. I'm not buying what you're selling.
Stephanie, you are too quick at accusing me of supposing something that I was not suppositioning. Razz Razz Razz Razz

The healing effect of that "blue bread mold" has been known long before even Hector was a pup, to wit:

The use of bread with a blue mould (it is presumed, penicillium) as a means of treating suppurating wounds was a staple of folk medicine in Europe since the Middle Ages. The first published reference appears in the publication of the Royal Society in 1875, by John Tyndall. Ernest Duchesne documented it in an 1897 paper, which was not accepted by the Institut Pasteur because of his youth. The discovery of penicillin is attributed to Scottish scientist and Nobel laureate Alexander Fleming in 1928. Fleming was convinced that penicillin could not last long enough in the human body to kill pathogenic bacteria, and stopped studying it after 1931. He restarted clinical trials in 1934, and continued to try to get someone to purify it until 1940

The challenge of mass-producing this drug was daunting. On March 14, 1942, the first patient was treated for streptococcal septicemia with U.S.-made penicillin produced by Merck & Co. Half of the total supply produced at the time was used on that one patient. By June 1942, there was just enough U.S. penicillin available to treat ten patients.

A moldy cantaloupe in a Peoria, Illinois, market in 1943 was found to contain the best and highest-quality penicillin after a worldwide search. The discovery of the cantaloupe, and the results of fermentation research on corn steep liquor at the Northern Regional Research Laboratory at Peoria, Illinois, allowed the United States to produce 2.3 million doses in time for the invasion of Normandy in the spring of 1944. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin

Steph, does that in any way ..... help you in buying my argument?

Murdering for Mohammad 46059 Murdering for Mohammad 46059 Murdering for Mohammad 46059 Murdering for Mohammad 46059 Murdering for Mohammad 46059 Murdering for Mohammad 81632

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 pm

You're still living under the supposition that antibiotics would not be widely available without Hitler & Co. I'm still not buying....
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 am

Antibiotics would not have been widely available enough to save my ass in the 50's.

Nor were the now widely available, easy to get, vaccinations, as you damn well know.

Don't forget now, Fleming tried for almost 14 years to get help in proving the viability of penicillin, but without success.

And that was because ...... no one thought it was important, was needed or was necessary. Hell, there were no epidemics, pandemics or anything else threatening the health of the public ........ so why in the hell bother? And no one did. If someone got TB ya locked them up in an asylum.

But then the sickness n' dying caused by WWII got serious ....... and someone remembered that ........ far, far more soldiers died from infections in WWI than died from bullets or bombs or gas.

And someone musta said: "Aaaahhhhwwww SHIT, we can't let that happen again".

And the mad rush was on to develop something to prevent a repeat performance of the "mass dyings" of military personnel.

And thus, 2.3 million doses of penicillin was produced in time for the invasion of Normandy in the spring of 1944.

So Steph, you tell me, iffen not for WWII, how many years would it have been before some other person was heard to say: "Aaaahhhhwwww SHIT, we can't let that happen again".

Steph, ..... getta clue, ....... there were zero, zilch, nada, none, no pharmacutical companies or hundreds of researchers trying to find, research or develop antibiotics prior to the success of penicillin. Sulfa drugs and mercury based topicals were keeping most "bad germs" in check ..... and ya died if they didn't. Twisted Evil

And PS, Steph, the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic lasted from June 1917 to December 1920, and somewhere between 50 and 100 million people died. But there was no mad rush to develop an antibiotic or flu vaccine, was there? And not for another 30+ years …….. until after penicillin proved effective.

Murdering for Mohammad 197570

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 am

This has what to do with Mohammed? For crying out loud, Sam...what has this got to do with the original post?

Tell me something......do you suppose all those Jews & Poles & Gypsies who were shot or gassed or starved to death think the new wonder drug was worth it? How about those they left behind?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am

Murdering for Mohammad Alfred-e-neuman

SamCogar