WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Donald doubts the O's birth place

2 posters

Go down

The Donald doubts the O's birth place Empty The Donald doubts the O's birth place

Post by Keli Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 am

The State Column | March 18, 2011 | Staff

Donald Trump has some doubts concerning President Obama’s place of birth.

The New York billionaire and potential Republican presidential candidate seemed to defend the “birther” movement, expressing doubt over Mr. Obama’s place of birth.

“Everybody who gives even a hint of being a ‘birther’ … even a little bit of a hint … they label them as an idiot,” Mr. Trump said.

“The reason I have a little doubt — just a little — is because he grew up and nobody knew him,” the Donald added.

Mr. Trump made the comment while traveling aboard his private Boeing 727.

IF Hillary Clinton qualified to be a Senator from NEW YORK for having vacationed there once in her youth with her parents and if Rahm Emmanuel qualifies to be Mayor of Chicago, then Obama was born wherever he wants to have been.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

The Donald doubts the O's birth place Empty Re: The Donald doubts the O's birth place

Post by Aaron Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 pm

It seems to me that if Mr. Trump wants to engage the President, there are plenty of legitimate issues in which he can do so. If he goes down this street, while he will appease about the fringe right, to most Americans, he will appear desparate and in the end, will lose.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

The Donald doubts the O's birth place Empty Re: The Donald doubts the O's birth place

Post by Keli Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Aaron wrote:It seems to me that if Mr. Trump wants to engage the President, there are plenty of legitimate issues in which he can do so. If he goes down this street, while he will appease about the fringe right, to most Americans, he will appear desparate and in the end, will lose.

Why is it such an illegitimate issue? Either O has a birth certificate or not.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 pm

He does and it has been authinicated by the state of Hawaii, to the satisifaction of the Chief Justice John Roberts led Supreme Court. All birthers will accomplish is to detract the conversation from valid issues. You're a smart man Terry and you know this so for the life of me, I don't know why you continue to press the issue knowing that it will do nothing but contribute to President Obama's re-election. It's almost as if you want him to win another term.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down