WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:

4 posters

Go down

Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  Empty Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  Ojsimpsoncaseyanthonypic
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  Empty Re: Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 am

Well DUH, ...... being thrown into the swamp with duct tape over your nose n' mouth is bettern suffering the pain of being aborted.

Don'tja think?

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  Empty Re: Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 am

SamCogar wrote:Well DUH, ...... being thrown into the swamp with duct tape over your nose n' mouth is bettern suffering the pain of being aborted.

Don'tja think?

Sam, I would have thought that you would have just considered Caylee's death as a delayed postpartum abortion?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 am

You would have thought that ...... but you knew better.

Now I'se been tellin youse all for years .... that sometimes its better for the child in the long run ...... iffen the fetus is aborted ..... and youse all badmouthed me severely for saying so.

So now's your big chance, ........ tell me why ya think it was better, .... less painful, ..... for Caylee not to be aborted.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:54 pm

SamCogar wrote:You would have thought that ...... but you knew better.

Now I'se been tellin youse all for years .... that sometimes its better for the child in the long run ...... iffen the fetus is aborted ..... and youse all badmouthed me severely for saying so.

So now's your big chance, ........ tell me why ya think it was better, .... less painful, ..... for Caylee not to be aborted.

Well, at least she was chloroformed. Babies in the womb are not given anesthesia before they are dismembered and suctioned out.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:35 am

Well you do have a point there I guess.

But then again, babies in the womb are not given anesthesia before their 6 to 10 pounds of body mass is forceably squeezed & pulled through a 4 pound birth channel, either.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 am

SamCogar wrote:Well you do have a point there I guess.

But then again, babies in the womb are not given anesthesia before their 6 to 10 pounds of body mass is forceably squeezed & pulled through a 4 pound birth channel, either.

Are you sayng that unborn babies feel pain--whether by birth or murder?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 am

Are you sayng that unborn babies feel pain--whether by birth or murder?

Why of course not, only fools and idiots think unborn babies feel pain.

GEEEZUS, all usen smart and intelligent dudes know that babies don't feel pain until some smartass spanks them on their ass after they are born.

DUH, I''ve never heard of one one coming out of you know where ...... a screaming or a crying cause of being jerked, twisted, squeezed, pinched, yanked or prodded to get the ell out of there.

HAVE YOU?????????????????????????

I didn't think so. Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  49761 Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  49761 Threw her baby in a swamp and her parents under the bus:  49761

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 am

Honestly, this is not one debate that I want to get into but when someone says something as stupid as Sam said above, well it's hard to ignore that type of ignorance.

When babies come out, their nose, mouth and airways are full of mucus and fluid. They do not have the ability to breath, much less cry until all of that gunk is removed.

If you don't believe that to be the case then I'm willing to ride to Burnsville and we'll conduct a little experiment. We'll cover your head with a heavy duty plastic bag, duct tape it around your neck so that no air can get in and then when you suck out the remaining few breaths of oxygen, we'll see if you can cry. After we prove you can't, I'll then kick you in the nads and then you tell me if you feel pain or not even though you can't cry.

What day works best for you, Monday or Tuesday?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

DA, ............... they don't have a need to breathe until after the umbilical cord is cut.

And iffen a spank on their ass "triggers" an inherited survival instinct to take a gulp of air and cry, why doesn't a pair of forcepts squeezing the hurtin hell out of their head and skull also "trigger" that same inherited survival instinct?

Stupid is as stupid does, ........ take a real close up looky see in your rear view mirror.

lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I realize that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed Sammy but I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question.

Tuesday works best for me. And I'll dig out my old steel toes Sammy so we can double down on that pain thing.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 am

This coming Tuesday is really not convenient for you because I made you an appointment at SJMH in Weston for an Optoanalectomy.

Nothing serious for you to be worrying about though, it is a simple Outpatient surgical procedure whereby the surgeon “snips” that connection between your eyes and your ass to cure your shitty outlook on life.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:21 am

My outlook on life is great Sam. How's mid-afternoon sound? That way, I'll enjoy a nice leisurely ride.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down