WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron no comprehend what I tell him then, maybe now get clue

2 posters

Go down

Aaron no comprehend what I tell him then, maybe now get clue Empty Aaron no comprehend what I tell him then, maybe now get clue

Post by SamCogar Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 am

And anyone else that was as displeased, angry, irate and/or hateful toward me as Aaron was/still is, for his presumed claims about my ignorance and stupidity, then they should also read the article to "gettta clue".

8 reasons why gas will hit $5 a gallon this year

Many economists and energy analysts believe a rise to $4 a gallon is inevitable. But their estimates could be grossly understated. Gas will reach $5 a gallon before the end of the year.

(snip - those 8 reasons)

OECD estimates global demand in 2012 of 90 million barrels a day and global supply essentially equal to projected supply. Nothing about that state of affairs should lead anyone to a conclusion that prices will fall.

Read what soothsayers say about those 8 reasons @ http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/25/10496561-8-reasons-why-gas-will-hit-5-a-gallon-this-year

Averting one's eyes and mind to a highly potential problem only increases "the pain" when one is eventually forced to face the reality of the situation they chose to ignore.
Aaron no comprehend what I tell him then, maybe now get clue 46059 & lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Aaron no comprehend what I tell him then, maybe now get clue Empty Re: Aaron no comprehend what I tell him then, maybe now get clue

Post by Keli Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 am

Aaron no comprehend what me tell him then, maybe now get clue

Thank you, Tarzan. How Jane and Cheetah?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down