WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MY, I feel so sorry for them.

Go down

OH MY, I feel so sorry for them. Empty OH MY, I feel so sorry for them.

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 am

They would have been destined for a lifetime of unhappiness if not for the fact that ....

Massachusetts principal calls off Honors Night because it could be 'devastating' to students who missed mark

A Massachusetts principal has been criticized for canceling his school's Honors Night, saying it could be 'devastating' to the students who worked hard, but fell short of the grades.

"The Honors Night, which can be a great sense of pride for the recipients' families, can also be devastating to a child who has worked extremely hard in a difficult class but who, despite growth, has not been able to maintain a high grade-point average," Fabrizio penned in his first letter to parents, the station reported.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/20/massachusetts-principal-calls-off-honor-night-because-it-could-be-devastating/?test=latestnews

America needs happy, fun loving children, ..... not hard working, intelligent ones.

Let them enjoy life, government employees can do all their thinking for them that needs to be done.

Eritas

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down