WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now if only WV's government would acknowledge same

+3
Cato
Aaron
SamCogar
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Now if only WV's government would acknowledge same - Page 3 Empty Re: Now if only WV's government would acknowledge same

Post by Aaron Sat May 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:As I said Aaron, you don't ever have to worry about managing a company for me. Excuses and whining doesn't cut it with me anymore.
Cato

Wouldn't you have to make it past a floor supervisor and up about 9 levels in the chain of command to consider hiring a plant manager? As that's not likely to happen in the next 25 years, I'll stay with my current employer.

You have no idea who I am or what I have accomplished. The one thing I know about you and your shadow Sammy is that the both of you are expert at making excuses and blaming others. You must look really good on paper and talk a good line to have made it as far as you have.

The one major difference between you and I is that I don't make excuses, nor do I cast blame on others for responsibilities that are mine.

Tootles

What's truly ironic is that you want to preach personal responsibility when 2/3rd's of your family gets by being represented by a group that's never heard of personal responsibility.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Now if only WV's government would acknowledge same - Page 3 Empty Re: Now if only WV's government would acknowledge same

Post by Cato Sun May 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Aaron wrote:
What's truly ironic is that you want to preach personal responsibility when 2/3rd's of your family gets by being represented by a group that's never heard of personal responsibility.

They are not the one's whining about all this nation's ills are caused by this group or that group. You and your puppy Sammy are the one's whining about that. All I did was point out that unions only ever get what management gives them. When a company fails, it isn't because of tunion caused the failure, it is because management failed. You whine and piss around about how bad education, you then place the blame on Teacher's unions. I don't guess it has ever crossed your superviose brain that the blame lays squarely in thelap of the legislature and governor. No, you won't ever think that because then all at once you, being management, just might have to be accountible. We can't have that can we?

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun May 11, 2008 7:25 pm

And you were wrong.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Mon May 12, 2008 6:15 am

Cato wrote:You whine and piss around about how bad education, you then place the blame on Teacher's unions. I don't guess it has ever crossed your superviose brain that the blame lays squarely in the lap of the legislature and governor.

Willy, that is technically right because the Legislature has to enact Legislation to give the Teachers what they DEMANDED, ..... but the ACTUAL blame lays squarely on the hands of the Teachers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The Teachers, via their Union reps, lay their DEMANDS "squarely in the lap of the legislature and governor".

And if the Legislators and/or the Governor does not give them what they DEMAND, the Teachers will "vote in" replacements for all those that denied their DEMANDS.

Replacements that will give them what they DEMAND.

Thus, the Teachers have "STACKED" the Legislative "DECK" ...... to make damn sure that they "WIN THEIR DEMANDS" ............ when the vote is "CALLED" ..... during the Session game.

Thus, technically, ......... the Teachers are "CHEATING" at the game ..... and therefore they must accept PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ...... for the gawd awful conditiions of our Public School System.

But Willy, you and I both know, ......... the Teachers ain't about to do that, ...... right?

Twisted Evil Razz Twisted Evil Razz Twisted Evil Razz

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon May 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Nobody told me only members of NEA & AFT and their families are allowed to vote in this state! Shocked
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon May 12, 2008 4:11 pm

You must not be on the mailing list.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Being a Yankee in WV is just like being a red-headed step-cousin in New England.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon May 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Do they beat them up there with wet noodles?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon May 12, 2008 7:21 pm

Spaghetti.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3