WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coddling "international welfare queens"

3 posters

Go down

coddling "international welfare queens" Empty coddling "international welfare queens"

Post by ziggy Fri May 30, 2008 10:58 pm

The American people deserve a far-reaching debate over foreign policy, said Barr. “For too long the U.S. has been coddling what amount to international welfare queens while playing global nanny to the Third World. We must develop a defense policy that defends America instead of everyone else.”

http://thirdpartywatch.com/2008/05/30/bob-barr-cites-need-for-military-strength-and-foreign-restraint/#more-3040
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

coddling "international welfare queens" Empty Re: coddling "international welfare queens"

Post by Aaron Sat May 31, 2008 7:09 am

I agree with Mr. Barr completely. We should pull our troops our of Japan and Europe and most other places in the world and concentrate them where they need to be.

The fundamental challenge facing American foreign policy is not whether the U.S. talks to repressive regimes. The question, insists Barr, “is whether America will adopt a more restrained foreign policy, focused on protecting the core interests of the United States and the American people.”

We should be protecting our number 1 core interest. I agree!!!
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

coddling "international welfare queens" Empty Re: coddling "international welfare queens"

Post by Stephanie Sat May 31, 2008 10:26 am

I believe our #1 core interests are Americans and our nation, right here at home.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down