WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church killer hated "liberals"

+4
Stephanie
SFCraig
Aaron
TerryRC
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Church killer hated "liberals" - Page 2 Empty Re: Church killer hated "liberals"

Post by TerryRC Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 am

And I also agree with her that if any other liberal, ..... looney, ….. terrorist, ...... or marijuana smoking fruitcake like yourself who loves to “take statements out of context” solely to defame another person, ....... should also be made to realize they if they attempt to or succeed in assassinating our POTUS ........ THEY SHOULD ALSO BE KILLED.

Sam, are you doing Ann?

How did I take that out of context? I even made sure Walker's name was in the quote.

She was trying to use the execution of Walker (hardly a "liberal") to intimidate all "liberals" by "showing they can be killed". These "other liberals" are not assassins, just... "liberals".

How is that statement out of context? Ann (much like you have here, in a way) is saying that liberals are "terrorists" and generally bad people that need to be held in line by the threat of DEATH.

There are other statements she has made, that was just the first one I ran across.

Are you saying that she isn't a hate mongering bitch?

Did I say she should be stifled? I did not. I did question whether she has some moral responsibility for her words, however.

Nice hateful rant on your part, by the way. I particularly liked the "marijuana smoking fruitcake" part.

You have such sterling qualities, Sammy.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Church killer hated "liberals" - Page 2 Empty Re: Church killer hated "liberals"

Post by TerryRC Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 am

Nice comeback, Sammy.

I haven't advocated the intimidation and death of a major segment of the political spectrum, unlike Ann.

Since you have no defense save to attack my person, may I assume I have made my point?

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2