WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Atheists Want to Join In Christmas Displays

+4
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
SheikBen
bmd
Keli
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Now Atheists Want to Join In Christmas Displays - Page 2 Empty Re: Now Atheists Want to Join In Christmas Displays

Post by Stephanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 pm

ziggy wrote:
Armon Ayers wrote:
bmd wrote:
Keli wrote:
Exactly! I'm sure most Americans agree that the real reason for the season is to celebrate the shortest day of the year!

It makes a lot more sense to celebrate the days starting to get longer than that whole virgin birth myth.

BTW,
Some friends of mine got married on the winter solstice because it was the longest night of the year. Wink Wink

When I, a Frenchman, was married to the lovely and gracious Agent 99--it did not matter how long the days and nights were. We made love for weeks. Are all atheists wimps?

No- just multi-orgasmically challenged.

Speak for yourself!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Now Atheists Want to Join In Christmas Displays - Page 2 Empty Re: Now Atheists Want to Join In Christmas Displays

Post by ziggy Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

I engage in self-deprecation here often, Stephanie. It keeps Sam in a tizzy trying to figure out how to stay ahead in the game of gratituous insults for Ziggy. What he doesn't realize is that by being married to Ms. Ziggy for 42 years, I have learned to thrive on gratituous insults by the likes of her and him when they are all bum-fuzzled by my beyond the shadow of a doubt brillance and independence.

bounce bounce bounce bounce
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 am

Does your arm hurt Ziggy?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2