WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A blue dog democrat breaks rank and snarls.

2 posters

Go down

A blue dog democrat breaks rank and snarls. Empty A blue dog democrat breaks rank and snarls.

Post by SamCogar Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:27 am

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Congress' "stimulus package" doesn't "stimulate." The majority of "stimulus" projects don't create immediate jobs. Tax cuts don't put people back to work, and projects timed to take effect only after 2010 don't help us when we need them!
-----------------------

Unfortunately, the whole "stimulus" idea is dicey to begin with: As much of a Roosevelt Democrat as I am, the New Deal projects did not extricate us from the Great Depression. In 1938 the economy was every bit as gloomy as it had been in 1932! "Priming the pump," which is what the "stimulus package" is supposed to do
--------------------

This country is in deep trouble, and it is time to apply tried and true economic principles and not hogs-at-the-trough political principles!

http://www.sundaygazettemail.com/Opinion/Op-EdCommentaries/200902070755

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

A blue dog democrat breaks rank and snarls. Empty Re: A blue dog democrat breaks rank and snarls.

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 am

I just wish they would call it for what it is.

The "Democratic liberal spending wish list and possible/maybe/I hope but I honestly don't think it will stimulate "stimulus package.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down