WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than 1 in every 100 Americans is behind bars -- a first

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More than 1 in every 100 Americans is behind bars -- a first - Page 2 Empty Re: More than 1 in every 100 Americans is behind bars -- a first

Post by Stephanie Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Michael,

I was surprised. Sure, to some degree we have experienced home-grown terrorism. However, this was the bombing of a federal building, not the burning of a contruction site, the spiking of trees, or even the bombing of an abortion clinic.

I care about environmental issues, and am a member of a couple of environmental groups. Heck I even purchased a reel mower last year. (that thing is dreadful, I'm considering purchasing a goat this year Laughing ) You know I'm passionate about protecting the rights of the unborn. These nutcases are hurting my causes, not helping them.

I feel the same way about Islamic extremists. They are not an accurate representation of Muslims. I don't sterotype all Arabs as OBL, either.

The war on drugs has failed to keep meth and crack off our streets, and gun control laws have done nothing to reduce the homicide rates in the inner city and the REAL ID will do not thwart a determined terrorist. I am not willing to just hand over my civil liberties for another failed war.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2