WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HATE SPEECH?: New Bacteria Strain Is Striking Gay Men

+2
TerryRC
Keli
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HATE SPEECH?: New Bacteria Strain Is Striking Gay Men - Page 2 Empty Re: HATE SPEECH?: New Bacteria Strain Is Striking Gay Men

Post by TerryRC Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:48 am

I gave you the same response my liberal teenage son gives me when I say something he doesn't believe or doesn't think I believe.

Since you are placing us in those roles, your and me, how often are you right when he gives you that response...

I stand by my words. Locking up sick people is wrong. We didn't do it through the worst flu pandemic in history, even under martial law.

I can't see why we would start now. If you are scared by the sick, hole up in a holler, establish a perimeter and shoot anyone that crosses it.

Let the rest of us go on living in America.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

HATE SPEECH?: New Bacteria Strain Is Striking Gay Men - Page 2 Empty Re: HATE SPEECH?: New Bacteria Strain Is Striking Gay Men

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:00 am

TerryRC wrote:I gave you the same response my liberal teenage son gives me when I say something he doesn't believe or doesn't think I believe.

Since you are placing us in those roles, your and me, how often are you right when he gives you that response...

I stand by my words. Locking up sick people is wrong. We didn't do it through the worst flu pandemic in history, even under martial law.

I can't see why we would start now. If you are scared by the sick, hole up in a holler, establish a perimeter and shoot anyone that crosses it.

Let the rest of us go on living in America.

Ahhhhhhhhh

OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rolling Eyes

Seriously, I would hope and pray that if there were a disease killing 1 in 3, individuals AND our governments responses would be a little more realistic and less apathetic then what is being insinuated on this board.

If there were a disease killing 1 in 3, I most certainly would take my family and hold up somewhere. It's hard to say what my responses beyound that would be.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:48 am

But you didn't answer the question...

Seriously, I would hope and pray that if there were a disease killing 1 in 3, individuals AND our governments responses would be a little more realistic and less apathetic then what is being insinuated on this board.

Martial law. The COTUS allows for rights to be suspended then.

As far as the rest of it, when they come to take your little ones away in the middle of the night because they had the bad luck to become ill, we'll see how you feel then.

It isn't apathy, Aaron, it is freedom.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:52 am

TerryRC wrote:Since you are placing us in those roles, your and me, how often are you right when he gives you that response...

But you didn't answer the question...

You must not have teenagers.

TerryRC wrote:Seriously, I would hope and pray that if there were a disease killing 1 in 3, individuals AND our governments responses would be a little more realistic and less apathetic then what is being insinuated on this board.

Martial law. The COTUS allows for rights to be suspended then.

As far as the rest of it, when they come to take your little ones away in the middle of the night because they had the bad luck to become ill, we'll see how you feel then.

It isn't apathy, Aaron, it is freedom.

Given the scenairo...

Ahhhhhhhhhh......

OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:58 am

Given the scenairo...

Ahhhhhhhhhh......

OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

You do act just like a teenager.

So, if your kids are the sick ones, how do you feel about the fed locking them up so that you will be safer...

I don't have teens, yet, but I have kids. Anyone that comes to take them from me when they have done nothing wrong had better be prepared to lay down their lives... because that will be the price.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:12 pm

TerryRC wrote:Given the scenairo...

Ahhhhhhhhhh......

OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Why thank you.

Thank you very much... ( you can't see it but I'm doing my Elvis lip)

TerryRC wrote:So, if your kids are the sick ones, how do you feel about the fed locking them up so that you will be safer...

I don't have teens, yet, but I have kids. Anyone that comes to take them from me when they have done nothing wrong had better be prepared to lay down their lives... because that will be the price.

I wouldn't wait for someone to come get them. If, me or one of my children came down with a disease killing 1 in 3, I'd take them to whereever they needed to be. I know how to use what the good lord gave me.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 pm

I wouldn't wait for someone to come get them. If, me or one of my children came down with a disease killing 1 in 3, I'd take them to whereever they needed to be. I know how to use what the good lord gave me.

Even if that place is a federal run camp where they will likely die... ?

Now I'm the one that wants to act like a teenager.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:27 pm

One does wonder where and at what kind of facility all these people are going to be "quarantined".

Open air barbed wire baracades?

Seems to me with the volume of people we are taking about here, about the only reasonable quarantining would best be done in their homes- require them to remain at home- under penalty of whatever.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:29 pm

TerryRC wrote:

Even if that place is a federal run camp where they will likely die... ?

Now I'm the one that wants to act like a teenager.

As opposed to keeping them free and them infecting how many others and likely dying as well?

Yeah, where ever they needed to be, even if that included at home in my house and not allowed to leave.

Hopefully we'll never find out. I doubt many would hear your complaints about loss of liberty with 100,000,000 people dead.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:06 pm

TerryRC wrote:Given the scenairo...

Ahhhhhhhhhh......

OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

So, if your kids are the sick ones, how do you feel about the fed locking them up so that you will be safer...

That have no other choice but to institue martial law and hope they could get the National Guard to obey orders to rip American children away from their parents. Parents are not going to willingly hand off their children to be sent off to suffer and possibly die alone in deplorable conditions.

There are too many people like Mr. & Mrs. RC & Mr. & Mrs. B who would fight to the death before allowing that to happen. If they want to separate my children from society then drop off whatever supplies we need at the front door and get the hell out because they won't take my children. My husband taught me how to shoot years ago and I practice a bit. I've gotten rather good at it and he's one helluva shot.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Stephanie wrote:My husband taught me how to shoot years ago and I practice a bit. I've gotten rather good at it and he's one helluva shot.

Damn. And I was thinkin' about slippin' around and takin' my chances some night when hubby's off cookin' ribs at some joint or other ...........

But them chances don't look so good now. drunken drunken drunken
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

OKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Stephanie wrote: There are too many people like Mr. & Mrs. RC & Mr. & Mrs. B who would fight to the death before allowing that to happen. If they want to separate my children from society then drop off whatever supplies we need at the front door and get the hell out because they won't take my children. My husband taught me how to shoot years ago and I practice a bit. I've gotten rather good at it and he's one helluva shot.

AH SO, and WV will have their Little Waco ........ or Ruby Hill ..... to talk about.

Elian, ........ Elian, ........ Elian, ........

Remember Elian. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:20 pm

It's happened before and unless we begin electing leaders who are interested in leading a nation of free people instead of behaving like dictators we will see it happen again.

It's just a matter of where and when.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Stephanie wrote:It's happened before and unless we begin electing leaders who are interested in leading a nation of free people instead of behaving like dictators we will see it happen again.

It's just a matter of where and when.

As Reagan might have said, "You ain't seen nothin' yet'.

Locked and loaded.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:43 pm

ziggy wrote: As Reagan might have said, "You ain't seen nothin' yet'.

Locked and loaded.

HA, why do you think they haven't closed the borders.

When the "illegal problem" escalates with "gangs" and lawlessness in every neghborhood, it will then be time to declare Martial Law ...... and execute a "sweep".

And their "broom" will sweep all your locked n' loaded right out your front door.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Isn't it sad how despite our many differences most of us have such a dismal view of our federal government?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Stephanie wrote:Isn't it sad how despite our many differences most of us have such a dismal view of our federal government?

I blame it on the liberal media. Decent, qualfied people won't subject themselves to their lows so they don't run.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:18 am

As opposed to keeping them free and them infecting how many others and likely dying as well?

Yeah, where ever they needed to be, even if that included at home in my house and not allowed to leave.

Hopefully we'll never find out. I doubt many would hear your complaints about loss of liberty with 100,000,000 people dead.

The Spanish fever pandemic scared people as badly as any event in American history. People were asked to quarantine themselves, but not at gunpoint. Neighbors risked death to help other neighbors. It highlighted some of the best traits the people of this country possess(ed).

You never heard complaints about losses of liberty because there were very few such losses.

Were we better people then, or just less afraid?

Now people line up to give away their rights to the fed, asking only that they make us "safer".

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2