WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer?

5 posters

Go down

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? Empty Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer?

Post by bmd Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 am

From tonight's debate:

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? 42918256
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? Empty Re: Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer?

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 am

And?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? Empty Re: Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer?

Post by ohio county Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:28 am

Ever notice McCain's resemblance to Charlie Chaplin?
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:32 am

I was wactching a little of the debate last night Jimmy and thinking of the primary season and the Republican's who ran and I've come to the conclusion that there had to be more qualified consertatives who would have done better then McCain who chose not to run because they figured this was a democrat year.

Any thoughts and also, is there anyone on the right you see who can carry the torch in years to come that will lead America away from the abyss Obama will surely take us too?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 am

OMG in that picture I think McCain looks like our iguana, Atilla. I'll have to find a picture to post.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 am

You ask tough questions.

Bobby Jindal might be someone to watch.

Jeb Hensarling has often looked promising.

I like Michael Steele from Maryland.

Linda Lingle is the first republican elected governor of Hawaii since 1962. He approval ratings are high and I like governors because the public has shown an affinity for them.

A few weeks ago I'd have added Sarah Palin to the list. She's been savaged to point she's radioactive and may not be redeemable.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 am

So do you think any Republicans took an out because of W?

It wouldn't be the first time. If I recall correctely, didn't Dems want Jay to run in 91 but he figured Bush 1 was pretty much unbeatable?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:58 am

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? P1010010
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:45 am

Aaron wrote: I've come to the conclusion that there had to be more qualified consertatives who would have done better then McCain who chose not to run because they figured this was a democrat year.

Any thoughts and also, is there anyone on the right you see who can carry the torch in years to come that will lead America away from the abyss Obama will surely take us too?

Aaron, I personally believe it is now "a de ja vue 92' election".

Who in their right mind and looking forward to a long and successful political career ....... would be stupid enough to want to be elected POTUS in 2008?

Our economy is again headed to the bottom of the septic tank, just as it was pre 92' election ....... and thats why the Dems nominated Clinton for POTUS. The Dems didn't want to win the WH, ..... but if they did, Clinton would be their "fall guy" and take all the blame. The Reps didn't want to win the WH so Clinton was elected.

And who we got vying for the WH in 2008?

Why "DUH", ....... Obama is the Dem's "fall guy" ..... and McCain ain't looking for a long successful political career.

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? 197570 Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? 33948 Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? 197570 Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? 33948

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:59 am

The way I figure it is dems will win both houses of Congress plus the WH next month. During the first two years, dems will completely SNAFU the country SO bad that Republicans will retake Congress in 2010 just as they did in 1994. But they won't be able to rectify all the bad done by dems by 2012 so the question is, do you think Repbulicans will want the WH back then?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:05 am

by 2012, ....... hell, ...... I'm betting the Mayans are right.

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:30 am

Perhaps Congrss is as well and that's why they're spending the way they are...
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Anybody see this last night?

Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? 6453c6832a21e7f5bb8f46561e4a684f
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:32 pm

How about this?
Remember all the whining about lapel pins this summer? Cb4b93aa0a2d2b2f521c923283a47697
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down