WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember when teachers just teached?

5 posters

Go down

Remember when teachers just teached? Empty Remember when teachers just teached?

Post by Keli Wed May 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Miami Herald ^ | May 27, 2009 | Carol Marbin Miller and Jennifer Lebovich

HIALEAH - When police wanted to question a teacher accused of having an affair with an eighth-grader at a private religious school, she was out of town -- vacationing at Disney World with the student. Upon her return Saturday, 32-year-old Maria Guzman Hernandez, a sixth-grade teacher at Hialeah's Our Lady of Charity, admitted to Hialeah police she'd had sex with the 15-year-old.

Why isn't a woman on a male child dealt with criminally in the same way as a man on a female child? Do you think that the woman will see any jail time?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Remember when teachers just teached? Empty Re: Remember when teachers just teached?

Post by Aaron Wed May 27, 2009 4:52 pm

I've ask that question several times. Too many don't see a problem with this. I do.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Remember when teachers just teached? Empty Re: Remember when teachers just teached?

Post by ziggy Wed May 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Keli wrote:Miami Herald ^ | May 27, 2009 | Carol Marbin Miller and Jennifer Lebovich

HIALEAH - When police wanted to question a teacher accused of having an affair with an eighth-grader at a private religious school, she was out of town -- vacationing at Disney World with the student. Upon her return Saturday, 32-year-old Maria Guzman Hernandez, a sixth-grade teacher at Hialeah's Our Lady of Charity, admitted to Hialeah police she'd had sex with the 15-year-old.

Why isn't a woman on a male child dealt with criminally in the same way as a man on a female child? Do you think that the woman will see any jail time?

I don't know if she'll see any jail time. But she's already seen more national publicity about her than a man with a female child would.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu May 28, 2009 9:26 am

So she gets on the front page and it's seen as no big deal while a male teacher is sent to jail, labeled and a pedophile and treated as such in prison.

Yeah, that's justice.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu May 28, 2009 10:30 am

When was the last time anyone posted here an article from the Miami Herald about a male teacher who allegedly had sex with a 15 year old female student?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu May 28, 2009 10:46 am

February 32nd.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 am

Exactly. That's my point.

The same good ole' boy system that shields guys caught up in silimar antics, delights in "exposing" females so accused.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 pm

If I recall correctly, lady justice wears a blindfold.

Correct.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu May 28, 2009 3:10 pm

The principle of Wahama High School was arrested on child molestation and incest charges and resigned his position a couple of weeks ago. Nobody here made a peep.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu May 28, 2009 11:51 pm

If I recall correctly, lady justice wears a blindfold.

But the posters here obviosuly don't wear a blindfold. They are mostly silent about male teacher-female student sexual liasons, but they take some perverted glee in pointing out female teacher-male student similar conduct.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 29, 2009 4:48 am

Stephanie wrote:The principle of Wahama High School was arrested on child molestation and incest charges and resigned his position a couple of weeks ago. Nobody here made a peep.

Anyone who seen the story had the opportunity to post a "peeper" on it.

If I remember correctly, those who use to post "peepers" on said stories ...... were highly critized by those who are now bitching because they no longer post said.

Remember when teachers just teached? 49761

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 am

I much really don't care what the 7 or 8 posters of this forum post. What interest me more is what the law does, and historically speaking, the law does not punish female teachers in the same manner they do male teachers. You may not have a problem with that but I do.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 29, 2009 7:54 am

Aaron wrote:I much really don't care what the 7 or 8 posters of this forum post. What interest me more is what the law does, and historically speaking, the law does not punish female teachers in the same manner they do male teachers. You may not have a problem with that but I do.

They do when they are ugly, homely, overweight, deplorable looking and/or just gawd awful looking.

Remember when teachers just teached? 197570 Remember when teachers just teached? 197570

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

I much really don't care what the 7 or 8 posters of this forum post. What interest me more is what the law does, and historically speaking, the law does not punish female teachers in the same manner they do male teachers. You may not have a problem with that but I do.

With male teachers it is usually hushed up and chalked up to guys will be guys. And more and more often usually no one makes an issue of it. Not so with female teachers. The old double standard, a part of which is that guy teachers who chase young girls are just doing what guys do and can be overlooked (unless they are chaisng young boys), but that women who chase young boys are sluts and deserve to be punished, is alive and well. And peculiarly, women teachers who chase after young females, unlike guys who chase yioung girls, are almost totally ignored.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am

ziggy wrote: And peculiarly, women teachers who chase after young females, unlike guys who chase yioung girls, are almost totally ignored.

Now I dun told ya a couple or three years ago that I was absolutely against any confirmed Homo Teachers, ..... queer or lesbian, ..... having a Coaching position in the Public Schools unless maybe it is coaching the opposite sex gender. And no Aces/Duces period.

lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down