WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCain preferred by Jihadists

3 posters

Go down

McCain preferred by Jihadists Empty McCain preferred by Jihadists

Post by sodbuster Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:29 am

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D93VA3B80&show_article=1

Well this pretty much validates what I have been saying for years now.

The goal of the religious extremists is to instigate a holy war against the West.

Including especially the U.S. and Israel.

So they would much prefer the rightwing pro-war philosophy of President Bush and his protege Senator McCain.

"This requires presence of an impetuous American leader such as McCain, who pledged to continue the war till the last American soldier," the message said. "Then, al-Qaida will have to support McCain in the coming elections so that he continues the failing march of his predecessor, Bush."

And it definitely would not surprise me to see them pull off some kind of terrorist attack, thinking that will swing the U.S. election to the Republicans.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

McCain preferred by Jihadists Empty Re: McCain preferred by Jihadists

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:10 pm

I hate to disagree with you Sherm but I believe Obama would react much more forcefully and with less thought against any attack were he President then McCain would and there are those in the that part of the world that think the same thing and that is the reason for this propaganda piece.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Stop. Reverse that.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:29 pm

I honestly think that when Obama is elected, his 'talk', in addition to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq, will lead us into more military action then McCain would have. It will start in Afghanistan and likely bleed into Pakistan and eventually lead to American troops in Africa.

This man will do more then just economic harm to America but there are those who are too blinded by the hatred of the past 8 years to use even the slightest bit of reason in their thinking.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down