WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far.

+4
sodbuster
bmd
Stephanie
Keli
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. Empty Coleman barely beats Franken--so far.

Post by Keli Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. Franken_diaper

Last edited by Keli on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. Empty Re: Coleman barely beats Franken--so far.

Post by Stephanie Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:25 pm

I really could have done without seeing that....again.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. Empty Re: Coleman barely beats Franken--so far.

Post by bmd Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Stephanie wrote:I really could have done without seeing that....again.

Apparently, there is to be an automatic recount. So, Terry may yet have more excuses to show it to you...again...and, again...and, again...
bmd
bmd

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.venganza.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. StuartSmalley
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. R2319165950
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 am

bmd wrote:
Stephanie wrote:I really could have done without seeing that....again.

Apparently, there is to be an automatic recount. So, Terry may yet have more excuses to show it to you...again...and, again...and, again...

Now you're trying to blame Keli for Al Franken's lack of decency and dignity. Keli's not the one wearing a diaper and rabbit ears.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:29 am

Stephanie wrote:[Terry's] not the one wearing a diaper and rabbit ears.

And Al isn't the one who keeps posting the pics.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:44 am

Perhaps Mr. Franken shouldn't have done so many things that would cause an average person embarrassment.

Perhaps liberals just have no taste. Did you see our soon-to-be First Lady's outfit last night? Perhaps, like Franken, Michelle was trying to be funny and I just have no sense of humor.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 am

Stephanie wrote:Perhaps Mr. Franken shouldn't have done so many things that would cause an average person embarrassment.

Perhaps liberals just have no taste. Did you see our soon-to-be First Lady's outfit last night? Perhaps, like Franken, Michelle was trying to be funny and I just have no sense of humor.

That dress was rather dramatic; "fashion" often is. However, I don't think that it was all that wild. Go to any big city opera or symphony concert and you'll be likely to see far wilder dresses in the audience.

As far as liberals having no taste --- would you rather she wore something sorta' "schoolmarm-ish"? Michelle Obama ain't no school librarian from Podunk, Texas. She wore something with a bit of style and flair, get over it.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 am

Well I dont know too much about fashion and style but I thought the Obama family looked very nice.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:29 am

bmd wrote:As far as liberals having no taste --- would you rather she wore something sorta' "schoolmarm-ish"? Michelle Obama ain't no school librarian from Podunk, Texas. She wore something with a bit of style and flair, get over it.

You got that right. She'll never be that hot!!!
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:30 am

And on the topic of the thread, if this joke was elected as one of my Senators, I would immediately pack up and move the hell out of Minnesota.

If America is going to elect a comedian to a national political office, shouldn't he at least be funny.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 am

bmd wrote:
Stephanie wrote:Perhaps Mr. Franken shouldn't have done so many things that would cause an average person embarrassment.

That dress was rather dramatic; "fashion" often is. However, I don't think that it was all that wild. Go to any big city opera or symphony concert and you'll be likely to see far wilder dresses in the audience.

As far as liberals having no taste --- would you rather she wore something sorta' "schoolmarm-ish"? Michelle Obama ain't no school librarian from Podunk, Texas. She wore something with a bit of style and flair, get over it.

Yesterday some headline I read was titled "Michelle Obama's Fashion Faux Pas". That wasn't a faux pas, it was a train wreck.

I don't expect her to dress like a "schoolmarm", I do expect her to dress in something that is flattering. She has a nice figure, she looked like a cow in that thing. I thought it was a shame because typically she looks very nice, much better than let's say Hillary. So if they have anyone advising her on fahsion these days, they need fired. If she decided to wing it the other evening, they need to get her somebody....quick!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 am

Frankenstein Monster

Coleman barely beats Franken--so far. Al-frankenstein
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 am

Aaron wrote:And on the topic of the thread, if this joke was elected as one of my Senators, I would immediately pack up and move the hell out of Minnesota.

How did you feel when a B-movie actor was elected President?
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:45 am

bmd wrote:
Aaron wrote:And on the topic of the thread, if this joke was elected as one of my Senators, I would immediately pack up and move the hell out of Minnesota.

Audaciously hopeful!
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:49 am

bmd wrote:

You mean a B-movie actor that used to be a democrat and was the governor of the California before he became President? A hell of a lot better then I do with this pathetic joke you're supporting.

And the ONLY reason you're supporting him is because he has a "d" behind his name. I'm not sure which is more pathetic, Franken running or you supporting him.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Aaron wrote: ... the ONLY reason you're supporting him is because he has a "d" behind his name. I'm not sure which is more pathetic, Franken running or you supporting him.

Actually, he is a member of the Minnesota DFL. But, but you knew that, didn't you Clyde? --- 'cause you know everything.

And I support him because he is an unabashed liberal.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Franken's deficit: 239 votes

At this rate, Al may be ahead by the time they start the official recount.
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Perhaps William, you can utilize some of the resources you have at your made up University and tell us, just how many state or national elections have been overturned in the US due to a mandatory recount. Other then the 2006 Vermont Auditors election, I can't find any.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm

The Coleman-Franken recount will be supervised by Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, who was endorsed by the Secretary of State Project which is an affiliated organization of ACORN.

http://www.secstateproject.org/blog/mark_ritchie_was_a_community_o.html
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Personally, since it's this close, I think they should just flip a coin.... Very Happy

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 pm

I think anyone that's been seen in public as an adult in a diaper should be automatically disqualified from ever serving in a national office.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by bmd Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:01 pm

They haven't even started the recount, and already Coleman is whining. Sheesh....

Coleman Campaign Questions Voting Data as Franken Gains Ahead of Recount
bmd
bmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:19 am

When a demagogicrat loses a close election, why is it that they recount until the Democrat wins?
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next