WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey

3 posters

Go down

asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey Empty asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey

Post by SamCogar Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:01 am

Winning Streak

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is batting 1,000 against ethics charges. The Washington Times reports the former Republican vice presidential nominee has fought off all 14 complaints since being put on the ticket.

The latest came from an Anchorage resident who said Palin abused her position for financial gain by wearing a jacket in public that was manufactured by the snowmobile company that sponsors her husband. That complaint was dismissed last week.

Governor Palin had called the charge, "asinine political grandstanding."

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The Sarah Palin Hate Club will not be very happy campers now. But I'm sure they will not be at a loss for thinkiing up more horsehocky crap to be flinging about.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey Empty Re: asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey

Post by Cato Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:19 am

Sam,

This is what Politics has come to. When one doesn't have a message or clue, and believe me the left don't, all they can do is charactor assasination. The really sad part is botht he media and a large portion of the public is too stupid to see past the charactor attacks.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey Empty Re: asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey

Post by SamCogar Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:40 am

You got that right, Willy.

When Political partisans know that their candidate(s) do not have the appeal or the qualifications to win ....... then they will launch charactor assasinations against the opposing candidate(s) in an attempt to make them appear worse than their own candidate.

It makes little difference to me whether or not a Candidate is the worst irreligious biased-abortion hoar mongler in the State. The most important criteria is: is the Candidate the most capable one for doing the job he/she is vying to be elected to do?

Case in point: The Democrat's beloved JFK would have been run out of WV on a rail if the press or opposition had publicized the fact that he was an extra-marital sex addict who would screw a good looking rock pile if he got the chance. asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey 49761

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Hacker Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:18 am

quote "When one doesn't have a message or clue"

Uh... what newspaper do you read??

Hacker

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Hacker wrote:quote "When one doesn't have a message or clue"

Uh... what newspaper do you read??

Actually, I read several everyday-

The Wall Street Journal
The Charleston Gazette
The Charleston Daily Mail
The Martinsburg Journal
The Inter Mountain
The Washington Post
The State Journal
Yahoo News
Google News
Fox News
The Bloomberg Report

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:29 pm

SamCogar wrote:You got that right, Willy.

When Political partisans know that their candidate(s) do not have the appeal or the qualifications to win ....... then they will launch charactor assasinations against the opposing candidate(s) in an attempt to make them appear worse than their own candidate.

It makes little difference to me whether or not a Candidate is the worst irreligious biased-abortion hoar mongler in the State. The most important criteria is: is the Candidate the most capable one for doing the job he/she is vying to be elected to do?

Case in point: The Democrat's beloved JFK would have been run out of WV on a rail if the press or opposition had publicized the fact that he was an extra-marital sex addict who would screw a good looking rock pile if he got the chance. asinine political grandstanding ...... no workey 49761

I expect four things of a candidate.

1. A knowledge of right and wrong and that right and wrong and determined by a power beyond them.

2. They are not above the law and the law applies to them as it does everyone else. That they cannot exempt themselves fromt he laws they make.

3. That words have meaning as do documents. Just because you want to soemthing to say a particular thing does not mean one can change the meaning of the document to make it say what it does not or was never intended to say.

4. The Right to life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness exist beyond man, rights do not come from man All man does or can do is codify those rights. I then expect the candidate to respect said rights.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down