WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing Empty Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

Post by Cato Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:57 am

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The rest of the story

I wonder how long it will be before the race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson will be making excuses for this trash? Oh, I know, we'll need to inject some stimulus money to help these poor disadvantaged youths climb out of their hopelessness. Excuse me while I throw up.

Frankly, if the police don't find them, a little viglante Justice might just go well.

One last intemperate thought - If they are caught, I'll bet they are never charged with a hate crime!

Cato the Idiot

Cato

Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing Empty Re: Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:28 am

Maybe the gang was part of the black KKK.

Home to roost.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing Empty Re: Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

Post by Cato Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 pm

ziggy wrote:Maybe the gang was part of the black KKK.

Home to roost.

I expected no less from you. In Ziggy's world this white, American family has probably made it their cause to oppress this gang of Black trash. Thus it's American Whitie's fault and heaven forbid that this gang of parasitic, welfare sucking, sons of a thousand fathers garbage would ever be held accountible for their actions and choices.

Fact of the matter is Racism is Racism, be it white toward black or black toward white. If you want a color blind world then instead of blaming whitie and making the smart butt remarks you make, just maybe, you need to demand people are held accountible for their actions and start questioning why the laws play favorites, ie. hate crimes.

I wonder what tune you'd sing if this happened to you or your family?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 pm

ziggy wrote:Maybe the gang was part of the black KKK.

Home to roost.

How are the actions of a southern white group with very limited membership coming home to roost on a family in Akron, OH?

Unless of course there is something about the Marshall family you know that the rest of us don't?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Cato wrote:It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The rest of the story

It is an inherited cultural problem that is bred and born in them.

Their African Roots dictate their actions.

By Mail&Guardian (South Africa), By Yolandi Groenewald | 07.21.2003

Tens of thousands of Liberians have been killed and many more have been displaced in the conflict between the rebels and the government.

“Taylor feels strongly that a Rwanda-style genocide might take place if he leaves a vacuum with no strong leader. The president does not want to leave with blood on his hands.”

http://www.afrika.no/Detailed/3837.html

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:19 pm

SamCogar wrote:
It is an inherited cultural problem that is bred and born in them.

Their African Roots dictate their actions.

No its not. It is a choice they made. They are stupid enough to believe trash like Obama, Frank, Byrd and the likes that they are owed a living by whitie. It ain't their African roots that dictate their actions its their leftist believing parasitic lifestyles that manifect ittself in actions like we here.

The only real cultural problem is that few have the guts to hold them accountible for their actions.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 pm

How are the actions of a southern white group with very limited membership coming home to roost on a family in Akron, OH?

"The Ku Klux Klan was especially strong in Ohio during the 1910s and 1920s. In Summit County, the Klan claimed to have fifty thousand members, making it the largest local chapter in the United States. Many of the county's officials were members, including the sheriff, the Akron mayor, several judges and county commissioners, and most members of Akron's school board. The Klan was also very popular in Licking County, where the group held its state konklave (convention) in 1923 and 1925. More than seventy thousand people attended each event. The konklaves were held at Buckeye Lake, a popular tourist attraction in the early twentieth century."

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/entry.php?rec=913
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 pm

You left out the part about how many joined the Klan in the early part of this century for much the same reason West Virginians become democrats but we'll save that conversation for another day.

What I'm interested in is the part where you know something about the Marshall's and why this is coming home to roost on them.

Please share.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Were the random victims of KKK Night Riders any more deserving of their often severe and sometimes mortal injuries than the Marshalls were of their relatively minor taunts and shoving?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:08 pm

If taunts and shoving are justified becasue of what someone else did 80 plus years ago as you state, what actions are justifiable because of slavery, murder?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 pm

For the answer to that, just look all around. Violence begets violence- from one generation to the next. It has little or nothing to do with what is "justified" on an individual basis. But it is nonetheless a fact of human life.

Paraphrasing SamCogar, it is an inherited cultural problem that is bred and born in us- all of us.

Remember, we are only one or two generations removed from forced segregation- with all its forced social, economic and cultural inequities.

In physical science there is an axiom that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Over time, the same dynamic applies to human conduct, too.

What goes around comes around, eventually- sometimes sooner, sometimes later- but always eventually.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 am

So what did the Marshall's send around to justify this coming back on them? Still waiting for what you know that the rest of us do not.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 am

Honestly, Ziggy...the "coming home to roost" post was beneath you. Please don't continue to defend it, you're a better person than that.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 am

Stephanie wrote:Honestly, Ziggy...the "coming home to roost" post was beneath you. Please don't continue to defend it, you're a better person than that.

You are wrong, Stephanie. I am not any better than that. I will not back away from observing the obvious conduct of human beings for the sake of someone else's idea of social correctness or saying the unspeakable.

Again, violence begets violence- sometimes individually, sometimes collectively, sometimes immediately, sometimes intergenerationally.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:35 pm

ziggy wrote:
Stephanie wrote:Honestly, Ziggy...the "coming home to roost" post was beneath you. Please don't continue to defend it, you're a better person than that.

You are wrong, Stephanie. I am not any better than that. I will not back away from observing the obvious conduct of human beings for the sake of someone else's idea of social correctness or saying the unspeakable.

Again, violence begets violence- sometimes individually, sometimes collectively, sometimes immediately, sometimes intergenerationally.

Rolling Eyes

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm

So show us the violence of the night raiders in Ohiothat begat this unwarranted attack on the Marshall's of whom you know something the rest of us doesn't Ziggy.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:03 pm

The Night Rider
This depiction of the traditional robed Klansman on horseback signifies the Ku Klux Klan. Night riders originated in Ohio in the 1920s as a group of black-robed Klan terrorists who specialized in violent attacks on Blacks and others.

http://www.tolerance.org/rthas/section4_1_1.jsp
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 pm

I see no acts of violence against anyone dipicted that would justify the attacks on the Marshall's, of whom you know something about but refuse to share with the rest of us.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 pm

You keep focusing on that word "justified". I have already said that it is not a matter of being "justified". It is that we teach and we learn by example. And so violence begets more violence- one generation after another, however unjustified.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:07 pm

You said what you said. I'm merely asking for clarification and as usual, you continue to play games. So what is it that you know about the Marshall's that we don't that justified these actions?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Again, you keep focusing on that word "justified". I have already said that it is not a matter of being "justified". It is that we teach and we learn by example. And so violence begets more violence- one generation after another, however unjustified.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am

The violence keeps begetting violence because people like YOU continue to justify it as you have here.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Violence was begetting violence for centuries before I ever lived.

I am not justifying anything. I am just telling us how human beings behave.

Those who forget the lessons of history are destined to repeat them.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:44 pm

ziggy wrote:Violence was begetting violence for centuries before I ever lived.

NO, you are just telling us how some human beings choose to behave. The fact fo the matter is that violence exists because some choose to be violent. The black gang that attack the white family chose their path. They weren't forced to take it. They chose to believe the likes of the Barak Obamas, Jesse jacksons, Charlie Rangel, Al Sharptons and the other race baiters. They failed to think for themselves, they became a mob following a liar or group of liars, simply because they CHOSE to believe a lie. All you are doing is justifying their choice.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 pm

ziggy wrote:Violence was begetting violence for centuries before I ever lived.

You are wrong Ziggy. Your response to this story was “home to roost”. In excusing the violence by these young men and specifically laying the blame on centuries old violence, you are justifying their actions and the continued violence whether you wish to admit it or not. And that is the EXACT reason why violence begets violence, people just like you.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next