WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

Post by ziggy Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Well, I have made my point. And your and Cato's denials from now 'til hell freezes won't change a thing.

Home to roost.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing

Post by Aaron Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Yes, you have made your point. As long as people like you continue to excuse violence like this, it will continue.

I do find it ironic though that the black community survived nearly half a millennium intact and it wasn’t until they started relying on the government mentality of cradle to grave care that the majority of problems they face began and have led to the current economic and social conditions they deal with daily.

This is what we get when we combine cradle to grave government care with no accountablilty for their actions.

You can attempt to excuse their actions because of violence from a hundred years or more ago if you like.

I choose to place it where it belongs and that is on a government that took away their will to survive and prosper due to the need to keep segments of society oppressed just so one political party can remain in power.

So perhaps, while you are DEAD WRONG in your reasoning, you are correct when you say home to roost.

Americans are getting exactly what liberals have given us.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 pm

ziggy wrote:Well, I have made my point. And your and Cato's denials from now 'til hell freezes won't change a thing.

Home to roost.

I was discussing this with a friend of mine and he made apoint that I think applies here. He said the problem with whites is that they have been made to feel guilty about something that happend years ago. Thus they aren't willing to hold blacks accountible for their actions for fear of being labeled a racist. I am and there are many others like me, both black and white, that feel the same way. We are sick and tired of hearing about how put down and bad these kids have it. Maybe instead of beating up on some white family because it will make them feel like man, they ought to put the same energy in bettering themselves and find a job. Of course that would mean they would be off the welfare roles and I don't think the black leadership or many in the black community want that.

As for you Ziggy, you can wallow in you white guilt, but all you are doing is justifing what this gang of black trash did.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 pm

For centuries many of the white race have presumeed that it (white race) would always be a majority in America, and so they exercised their racial arrogance accordingly.

But the demographics are changing. In some locales the white race is already a minority.

How does it feel to be the victimized underdogs for a change?

Again, what goes around comes around- sooner or later..
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Exodus 20:5-6 (New International Version)

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 am

In other words, the true distinction is between life on earth and the afterlife. People do not receive precisely what they deserve while they are on earth; they are affected by the actions of those around them, and thus can be said to be punished (i.e. experience suffering) for their relatives' wrongs. But this is a temporary state of affairs; when people enter the eternal afterlife, they will be judged as individuals, and what punishment they receive will be only for things they are truly guilty of.

Why then would God corporately punish a family when not all of them had sinned? In some cases, the relatives of the wrongdoers shared in their guilt by failing to stop the person from doing wrong or rebuke them for their wrong. In other cases, it's possible that the loss of the wrongdoer's family line was part of their punishment.

http://www.rationalchristianity.net/punish_sons.html
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 am

There is a verse that has led some to believe the Bible teaches intergenerational punishment for sin, but this interpretation is incorrect. The verse in question is Exodus 20:5, which says in reference to idols, “You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.”

This verse is speaking not so much of punishment, but of consequences. It is saying that the consequences of a man’s sins can be felt generations later. God was telling the Israelites that their children would feel the impact of their parents’ generation as a natural consequence of their disobedience and hatred of God. Children raised in such an environment would practice similar idolatry, thus falling into the established pattern of disobedience. The effect of a disobedient generation was to plant wickedness so deeply that it took several generations to reverse. God does not hold us accountable for the sins of our parents, but we sometimes suffer as a result of the sins our parents committed, as Exodus 20:5 illustrates.

http://www.gotquestions.org/parents-sin.html
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:44 am

ziggy wrote:For centuries many of the white race have presumeed that it (white race) would always be a majority in America, and so they exercised their racial arrogance accordingly.

But the demographics are changing. In some locales the white race is already a minority.

How does it feel to be the victimized underdogs for a change?

Again, what goes around comes around- sooner or later..

Total population: 299 million
White alone: 74% or 221.3 million
Not including the 23.2 million White Hispanic and Latino Americans: 66% or 198.1 million
Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, of any race: 14.8% or about 44.3 million
Black or African American alone: 13.4% or 40.9 million
Some other race alone: 6.5% or 19 million
Asian alone: 4.4% or 13.1 million
Two or more races: 2.0% or 6.1 million
American Indian or Alaska Native alone: 0.68% or 2.0 million
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander alone: 0.14% or 0.43 million source

Two things. First, the change in population definitely isn't going to change in your lifetime and it likely won't change in mine.

Second, of the approximately 41 million black Americans, I'd be surprised if 1 percent had any knowledge about the KKK other then what they see in a book or look up online and less then a10% have actually faced the kind of discrimination that existed in this country pre-civil rights act.

You can keep spouting your violence begetting tripe if you like but you're wrong. Period.

The ONLY thing that has come “home to roost” is the result of years of American liberal policies enacted by liberal politicians for the sole purpose of remaining in power, plain and simple.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:52 am

God does not hold us accountable for the sins of our parents
WHAT, ...... the Adam n' Eve apple story is fictitious!!!! Here's the world Barack Hussien Obama is bringing - Page 2 395770

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 am

You're making excuses for racially motivated crimes. It is the words of people like you who encourage these types of thugs to not only continue their criminal behavior, but to escalate the level of violence.

Using "Ziggy logic" (an oxymoron in this particular instance) it would be excusable for my children to bully my uncle's grandchildren because he bullied my father when they were children. Or maybe that's the logic Europeans and those of European decent use for the persecution of the Muslim world by the Israeli and US governments. After all, those decents of the Moors must pay for all the conquering and so forth of centuries ago.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Your use of the word "excusable" belies your undertsanding of "Ziggy logic".

It is not about being excusable (nor about being "justified" to use n Aaronism).

If is about causes and effects- which are matters of fact and not of "logic".
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:28 pm

No Ziggy, you do not speak in fact. It is your speculation that actions of over a hundred years ago by what amounted to a social group at the time are the reason for these and other similar actions and that speculation is wrong.

Yet you continue to apoligize for these types of actions, and in doing so, you (along with every other apologist) have become as much if not more of the blame then an entitlement mentality or the KKK.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:54 pm

How is that different from you apologizing for the human excesses of Columbus- capture, murder and enslavement of the native inhabitants of the "new world"- because such was customary in the history of the world?
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 pm

You'll not find anyplace that I ever excused the actions of Columbus.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 am

You're not examining the cause that has resulted in this effect.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2