What should we do about bin Laden?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What should next President do about bin Laden?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 3

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by SamCogar on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:33 am

TerryRC wrote:
Save your breath to cool your oatmeal.

You can't tell Sam anything.

Oh you have told me a lot Terry, ....... but it has mostly all been piffle and BS.

You are truly delusional little man by thinking you can cite a reference to "something" and expect everyone to believe whatever "it is" just because you "say so".

TerryRC wrote:The agency I work for is actually allowed for in our State Constitution and I help protect WV Agriculture, you know, the food we eat.

To Sam, that makes me a welfare recipient. I'm the fault that our economy is in the crapper, not the spending habits of his fellow citizens.

Terry, if you are not part n' parcel to "the problem" ....... then why in hell are you defending it?

TerryRC wrote:He won't even debate anymore, he just ad homs me. Personally, I think it is because he couldn't land "one of them cushy state jobs". Fox and grapes, etc.

Terry, like the job you have, .... right?

Terry, what superior "rights" do you have to make such a statement ....... but you would have jumped my ass if I had said same?

And that is but one of your fallacies denoting you for what you are.

TerryRC wrote:The downside is dealing with the Sam Cogars of the world. Luckily I grew up around blowhards and am used to them.

NO, ...... that is what made you one of them.

Its called nurturing, ..... little man, ...... nurturing.

.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by TerryRC on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:41 am

Oh you have told me a lot Terry, ....... but it has mostly all been piffle and BS.

You are truly delusional little man by thinking you can cite a reference to "something" and expect everyone to believe whatever "it is" just because you "say so".


Like you have never posted a link.

Sam, I don't give a rat's ass what you believe. I cite references so people that are truly interested can use that as a start to learn more.

I just get tired of asshats like you.

You give out more ad hom attacks than anyone on this board. If you can't attack somebody's argument, you go straight for their character.

No need to deny it, we have all seen it.

People carry massive debt in this country. Nobody forced them into it. When I pointed that out, you used the tired old "troughfeeder" slam.

Predictable and sounding very much like Aesop's tale of the "Fox and the Grapes".

I didn't turn you into an ass and a blowhard. You were already that when you came to this board.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by TerryRC on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:44 am

I stand by my statement.

That all state employees are as bad as the worst at the DMV?

Setting aside the fact that there are some very nice employees at the Kanwha City branch, that makes you as ignorant and arrogant as they are.

I stand by my statement but we'll still be nice to you if you call us.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by SamCogar on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:18 am

TerryRC wrote:I stand by my statement.

That all state employees are as bad as the worst at the DMV?

Setting aside the fact that there are some very nice employees at the Kanwha City branch, that makes you as ignorant and arrogant as they are.

I stand by my statement but we'll still be nice to you if you call us.

You characterized yourself by that statement, TRC.

Others badmouth State employees, ...... you badmouthed State employees,......

but you would have jumped my ass if I had said same?

Terry, that defines you as ignorant, arrogant and feministic ...... and a purveyor of "sexual harassment" charges because ...... it had nothing to do wth "what was said", ........ but solely to do with "who said it".

"Hell hath no fury like a woman or TRC scorned".


TRC, iffen you didn't have a frigging GUILTY CONSCIOUS ........ then you wouldn't be accusing me of "singling you out" everytime I mention anything derogatory about State employees.

Terry, as least I am not so ignorant as to accuse someone of being pissed off because they couldn’t get one of those “cushy State jobs” ……. if I were trying my damnest to prove that my State job was not one of those “cushy” ones.



.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by Aaron on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:28 am

TerryRC wrote:I stand by my statement.

That all state employees are as bad as the worst at the DMV?

Setting aside the fact that there are some very nice employees at the Kanwha City branch, that makes you as ignorant and arrogant as they are.

I stand by my statement but we'll still be nice to you if you call us.

You really need to work on that reading comprehension problem you got going their TC.

Go back and try again and if you still can't get it, I'll find a way to draw you a picture.
avatar
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Age : 51
Location : Putnam County for now
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by SamCogar on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:33 am

HA, .... that is like telling a pissed off wife to ....

"Now listen to what I've got to say".



.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Location : Burnsville, WV
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by TerryRC on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:17 am

You really need to work on that reading comprehension problem you got going their TC.

Go back and try again and if you still can't get it, I'll find a way to draw you a picture.


Aaron, I comprehend just fine. You talked about the horrible people that have served you at the DMV and then made a sweeping statement about how the public feels about ALL state employees. In other words, you were stereotyping, unless, perhaps, you aren't a "people".

Did I leave anything out?

TRC, iffen you didn't have a frigging GUILTY CONSCIOUS ........ then you wouldn't be accusing me of "singling you out" everytime I mention anything derogatory about State employees.

Terry, as least I am not so ignorant as to accuse someone of being pissed off because they couldn’t get one of those “cushy State jobs” ……. if I were trying my damnest to prove that my State job was not one of those “cushy” ones.


Ah, Sammy. Luckily I don't have anything to prove to you.

Right now I'm putting in 65-70 hour weeks. Not only do I have my own trapping to do but I've been covering for a fellow employee whose mother is dying.

Sam, I'm the only public employee that posts on the board. I feel that, as some of the comments you make about public employees are so insulting, I need to defend myself.

Even though you know little about me or my work or my work ethic, you still slam on me. If you were one of the farmers or forest owners I work with, you would feel differently.

That is OK. The world needs all kinds, even curmudgeons from Braxton County.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by Aaron on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 am

TerryRC wrote:You really need to work on that reading comprehension problem you got going their TC.

Go back and try again and if you still can't get it, I'll find a way to draw you a picture.


Aaron, I comprehend just fine. You talked about the horrible people that have served you at the DMV and then made a sweeping statement about how the public feels about ALL state employees. In other words, you were stereotyping, unless, perhaps, you aren't a "people".

No TC, you are wrong. My general statement was about the employees at the TVDMV. Perhaps my butchering the English language is what led to your misunderstanding, but at any rate, it was the TV DMV I was referring to.

Aaron wrote:
Stephanie wrote:I think this is due to the public face of WV State Employees. Take a trip to the DMV office in Teays Valley! The first person you encounter will tell you that you don't have whatever documentation required whether you do or not. If you do, and you try to point this out to her, she will deny it, berate you, and try to send you home with your tail between your legs. This has happened to my family 3 out of 4 trips to that office.


You must be talking about the lady wiht the short black hair that looks like a bull dyke. I can't stant that #itch.


Stephanie wrote:Sadly, you must get beyond her to move on to the very nice and capable people who actually issue registrations and licenses etc. The DMV needs to do something about that situation.


There is 1 person down that (there) that I have encountered that shouldn't be deported to the worst third world country we can find. The rest are pathetic. That (They) are rude, beligerent and arrorgant. And people wonder why people view state employees as they do.

Whether you like it or not, people base their opinions on their own personal experiences. For most of us, our experience with the DMV is pretty much our only contact with state employees. Either that or what we see of DOH workers during our travels.

Between those two agencies, do you really not understand why state employees are viewed in a negative manner?
avatar
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Age : 51
Location : Putnam County for now
Registration date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What should we do about bin Laden?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum