WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All European Life Died in Auschwitz

+4
Cato
Stephanie
Keli
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All European Life Died in Auschwitz Empty All European Life Died in Auschwitz

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 am

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world. REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ
By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world.. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe .

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Absolutely No Profiling! Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test.

These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember?

HERE'S THE TEST
1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

12. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered (brutally beheaded) by:

14. And now we can add: In 2009, 31 people wounded and 13 American Soldiers murdered on base at Fort Hood by a Major that was known as...
You guessed it - A Muslim male extremist between the age of 17 and 40.

No ... I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Last edited by Armon Ayers on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

All European Life Died in Auschwitz Empty Re: All European Life Died in Auschwitz

Post by Keli Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 am

I wonder if NASA could have saved the Hitler Youth from a life of low self-esteem, mathlessness and barbarism?
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

All European Life Died in Auschwitz Empty Re: All European Life Died in Auschwitz

Post by Stephanie Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:18 pm

You and the Spanish gentleman are making my case for me, Keli. Bring the Jews here to America and let the Muslims have the Middle East.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Stephanie wrote:You and the Spanish gentleman are making my case for me, Keli. Bring the Jews here to America and let the Muslims have the Middle East.

Why do the Jews belong here and not in Israel? How is Spain the Middle East? Can't NASA fix this mess? HOUSTON, we have problem!
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Keli, tell me, just why do you suppose it is all those Muslims are fleeing to Spain, and GB, and the USA? Why, oh wise one, are they leaving their homeland? Why do you suppose it is now there is mass emigration of Middle Eastern Muslims to Europe and North America?

Could it be, could it just be perhaps, they were displaced by war? Could it be they fled for their safety? That's my theory, but I'm sure you have an alternate, more sensible theory. Something a little more sane and rational, right?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Stephanie wrote:Keli, tell me, just why do you suppose it is all those Muslims are fleeing to Spain, and GB, and the USA? Why, oh wise one, are they leaving their homeland? Why do you suppose it is now there is mass emigration of Middle Eastern Muslims to Europe and North America?

Could it be, could it just be perhaps, they were displaced by war? Could it be they fled for their safety? That's my theory, but I'm sure you have an alternate, more sensible theory. Something a little more sane and rational, right?

Yes. They are seeking a world-wide caliphate in preparation for the coming of the caliph or imam who will rule over a Muslim WORLD. (Sunni Muslims, 75% of Muslims (Saudi Arabia), believe that after Mohammad's death the leadership was turned over to the Caliphs, where as the Shia Muslims (Iran) believe that the leadership was supposed to be turned over to the Imams. The thirteenth Imam or Caliph is said to be revealed and to make Islam the dominant religion in the world.)

Consequently, Muslims are emigrating to every country with the purpose of establishing Sharia Law and a world-wide caliphate. (How is it that a little country of 6 to 8 million Jews has forced a billion Muslims to emigrate to other countries?)

Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

(How is it that a little country of 6 to 8 million Jews has forced a billion Muslims to emigrate to other countries?)

That's easy, Keli. That little country of a few million Jews has the most highly trained, well-equipped military in the world, courtesy of the US taxpayer.

Why wasn't this world-wide preparation going on 100 years ago? Why wasn't this going on 50 year ago? Why is it only recently Muslims have fled their homelands? I'll give you a hint, it's one of the filthiest words in the English language, and it isn't even 4 letters long. They are REFUGEES, Terry. You know, people displaced from their homes, from their communities by bombs and tanks and rifles.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Stephanie wrote:
(How is it that a little country of 6 to 8 million Jews has forced a billion Muslims to emigrate to other countries?)

They are REFUGEES, Terry. You know, people displaced from their homes, from their communities by bombs and tanks and rifles.

Like the Jews who were refugees from Poland and Germany?
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 am

No, but neither were the million Poles murdered by the Nazis either.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 am

Stephanie,

Though I agree with you regard taxpayer dollars going in foreign aid to any nation, you do need to wake up to the realities of the world as it is today.

Armon and Terry H are absolutely than correct in regard to their analysis of the muslim world. It is the intent of Islam to obtain world domination. You have to remember that Mohammed was a warrior and that the religion he created, justifies the defeat and occupation of nations for the sake of advancement of Islam.

Israel and our support of it serve only as a convienent excuse for the attacks that have taken place here. The real motives are far different. If you remember bin Laden said the attack of 9/11 was in retaliation for the way we treat the palastinians. In fact, however, bin Laden had never had anything to do with the palastinians or said anything about them until then.

The fact of the matter is we need to forget about the past and our past acts. I agree that we have messed around in areas where we didn't belong, and we may have sped things up a bit, but what we are facing today was inevitable.

I'm not proposing we destroy the middle east or engage in nation building, nor am I proposing placing the military in every nation on earth. Additionally, I don't real agree with Terry H's accessment of Israel. What I am saying is that we need to understand the mentality of the muslim world and conduct ourselves accordingly. We can't bury our heads in the sand and hope that if we sing a couple verses of Kumbya things will be wonderful and our realitonship with the muslim world will be all peachy.

We need to elect leaders who project a strong and uncompromising image and are more than williing to do what it takes to protect this nation. We need to have a military force that scares the holy hell out of the rest of the world, and be willing to use it if we are ever attacked or Amercian Citizens are harmed over seas, without regard for collateral damage.

The reality is that I don't want to live under Sheria law nor do you. However, if we close our eyes to the realities of the world that is exactly what is going to happen.

Cato

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:50 am

Cato,

I don't care which of Keli's incarnations says what about "the Muslims". Islam itself is not the problem.

What you are failing to recognize in your thought process is the impact the Palestinian refugees have had on those surrounding nations. What you refuse to even think about is the empathy Muslims must undoubtedly feel for their Palestinian cousins for the suffering they have endured at the hands of the land grabbing Zionists murderers for the past 70 years.

Arab nations and their people haven't lived in a vacuum for the past 7 decades either.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:46 am

Stephanie wrote:Cato,

I don't care which of Keli's incarnations says what about "the Muslims". Islam itself is not the problem.

What you are failing to recognize in your thought process is the impact the Palestinian refugees have had on those surrounding nations. What you refuse to even think about is the empathy Muslims must undoubtedly feel for their Palestinian cousins for the suffering they have endured at the hands of the land grabbing Zionists murderers for the past 70 years.

Arab nations and their people haven't lived in a vacuum for the past 7 decades either.

Sweet Cheeks you believe what you want. In fact, you can get just as pissed as you want to me, but that isn't going to change anything.

You keep whining about the Palistinians and how it is their oppression that is the cause of the violance. Tell me who came to the aid of the Armenians (also Muslim), when the Serbs were butchering them? I'll give you a clue, it wasn't Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, or any other Muslim Nation. All Palastine is to the Islamic Extremist and many of the rogue states int he middle east, is an excuse to hide motives behind. If you are too blind to recognize that, there is little we have to discuss.

My point is the US had better wake up to the realities around them or we may not exist in the future. The doesn't mean we have to go out and shoot these people, but it does mean we need to understand what we are dealing with.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:26 am

You tell yourself whatever you want to about how evil the Muslims are and how virtuous the Christians are, Cato. You can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep about Armenia too, but the facts are the facts and if you actually read something other than whatever fundie wingnut propaganda it is you've been perusing, you'd know that most Armenians are, guess what? CHRISTIAN? They are not any variety of Baptist, mind you, but to heathens such as myself Orthodox Christians are still CHRISTIANS. Most of the Muslims living in Armenia FLED....most are refugees themselves now. Why did they flee? W-A-R!

I think you've lived your entire life in whatever little hollow you're in and you've had no experience with refugees of war. They are damaged goods, Cato and that damage doesn't just disappear even if they are fortunate enough to be relocated to the United States or Great Britain or Spain. When it comes to the people displaced by the Israelis, you're now talking about generations of people living as refugees, or living under occupation or living in settlement camps in surrounding nations.

Keli's solution to that problem is more war, or genocide. I don't know how anybody who believes in the Jesus Christ described in the NT could actually think that's what he and his father would want people to do. It boggles my wee little mind.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Armon and Terry H are absolutely than correct in regard to their analysis of the muslim world. It is the intent of Islam to obtain world domination. You have to remember that Mohammed was a warrior and that the religion he created, justifies the defeat and occupation of nations for the sake of advancement of Islam.

Constantine was a warrior, too. And it is his Bible that is used as the authority for so-called Christian "evangelists"- some openly and overtly militaristic, some less so, but all using their God and the Bible as edited and finalized according to the council assembled by the warrior Constantine for their proclaimed authority.

And Constantine's slogan was, "In This Sign (the cross) Ye Shall Conquer". So spare us this holier than thou b.s. about Mohammed being a warrior as though Islam is the only religion driven by a quest for world domination.

"Onward Christian Soldiers" is not just a hymn sung on Sunday mornings in church.

ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:59 pm

ziggy wrote:

Constantine was a warrior, too. And it is his Bible that is used as the authority for so-called Christian "evangelists"- some openly and overtly militaristic, some less so, but all using their God and the Bible as edited and finalized according to the council assembled by the warrior Constantine for their proclaimed authority.

And Constantine's slogan was, "In This Sign (the cross) Ye Shall Conquer". So spare us this holier than thou b.s. about Mohammed being a warrior as though Islam is the only religion driven by a quest for world domination.

"Onward Christian Soldiers" is not just a hymn sung on Sunday mornings in church.

Refresh my memory, my inprincipled hippie, what was the religion of the people the flew the airplanes into the World Trade Center?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:28 pm

What was the region of the people who killed a dozen people on a Gaza mercy ship only a few weeks ago? What is the region of the people who have killed thousands and tortured millions of Palestinians and people of other Musilm nations over the past 5 decades? What was the region of the people who invaded Iraq on bogus pretexts in 2002? What was the region of the people who stationed a half million U.S. troops in Saudia Arabia in 1991 to attack a Muslim nation- the one Muslim nation that allowed more social freedoms to its people than any other Muslim nation in the middle east?

Over the past 50 years the U.S. and its military allies have killed many more Muslims and provided military and financial support to Isreal to also kill many more Muslims than died in the 911 attacks.

911 did not happen in a vacuum of history. Paybacks can be hell.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 am

I miss Aaron, I truly do. However, I know if he had the time to participate in the forum he'd go back to telling us how in the grand scheme of things Christianity has done good for humanity and I am incorrect in my insistance that organized religion is a problem.

It's not that I think Islam is better than Christianity or Judaism. It's that I know it is no worse. There are very kind, sincere people of all three faiths, and there are also a lot of war mongering whack jobs adept at brain washing the masses that their way is the only way and it's better to die a martyr than live in peace and actually obey the god of Abraham who commanded people not to kill.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 am

Stephanie wrote:You tell yourself whatever you want to about how evil the Muslims are and how virtuous the Christians are, Cato. You can tell yourself whatever helps you sleep about Armenia too, but the facts are the facts and if you actually read something other than whatever fundie wingnut propaganda it is you've been perusing, you'd know that most Armenians are, guess what? CHRISTIAN? They are not any variety of Baptist, mind you, but to heathens such as myself Orthodox Christians are still CHRISTIANS. Most of the Muslims living in Armenia FLED....most are refugees themselves now. Why did they flee? W-A-R!

From Wikipedia -

If a narrow definition of genocide is used, as favoured by the international courts, then during the Srebrenica massacre between 8,000 and 9,000 muslim men and boys were murdered and the remainder of the population (between 25,000–30,000, muslim women, children and elderly people) was forced to leave the area.

If a wider definition is used, then the number is much larger. For example in a statement on 23 September 2008 to the United Nations Dr Haris Silajdzic, as head of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Delegation to the United Nations, 63rd Session of the General Assembly, said that "According to the ICRC data, 200,000 people were killed, 12,000 of them children, up to 50,000 women were raped, and 2.2 million were forced to flee their homes. This was a veritable genocide and sociocide".
[/quote]

Where was Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria at this time? And who was it that bombed the snot out of the Serbs again?

Stephanie wrote: I think you've lived your entire life in whatever little hollow you're in and you've had no experience with refugees of war. They are damaged goods, Cato and that damage doesn't just disappear even if they are fortunate enough to be relocated to the United States or Great Britain or Spain. When it comes to the people displaced by the Israelis, you're now talking about generations of people living as refugees, or living under occupation or living in settlement camps in surrounding nations.

And as I have said a bunch of times, Israel is not innocent, neither is the US. However, we best be comparing apples to apples.

Stephanie wrote:Keli's solution to that problem is more war, or genocide. I don't know how anybody who believes in the Jesus Christ described in the NT could actually think that's what he and his father would want people to do. It boggles my wee little mind.

I don't care what Keli's solution to the problem is. We need to stay out of the mess altogether. If the Arabs and Jews want to fight, let 'em.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 am

Stephanie wrote:I miss Aaron, I truly do. However, I know if he had the time to participate in the forum he'd go back to telling us how in the grand scheme of things Christianity has done good for humanity and I am incorrect in my insistance that organized religion is a problem.

It's not that I think Islam is better than Christianity or Judaism. It's that I know it is no worse. There are very kind, sincere people of all three faiths, and there are also a lot of war mongering whack jobs adept at brain washing the masses that their way is the only way and it's better to die a martyr than live in peace and actually obey the god of Abraham who commanded people not to kill.

Have you ever read the Art of War by Nicculo Machivelli? You might want to do it sometime. He describes how religion can be used to convience people to fight. Now the question is does that make religion bad or does it make those who use religion in that manner bad? That is the question you have to answer.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by SheikBen Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 am

Stephanie wrote:I miss Aaron, I truly do. However, I know if he had the time to participate in the forum he'd go back to telling us how in the grand scheme of things Christianity has done good for humanity and I am incorrect in my insistance that organized religion is a problem.

The God of Abraham commanded people not to commit murder (Exodus 20) but did not command not to kill.

There are kind, sincere people of all faiths, granted. That, however, does not show that the faiths themselves are equally valid (or the converse). There are a thousand truth claims whose validity does not rest on the integrity of their adherents. I may well believe that the earth is flat and yet be a good neighbor, or I may well believe the earth is round and be a horrible one. In neither case does my own ill behavior reflect on the truth or falsity of what I believe.

SheikBen

Number of posts : 3445
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keli Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 am

SheikBen wrote:

The God of Abraham commanded people not to commit murder (Exodus 20) but did not command not to kill.

There are kind, sincere people of all faiths, granted. That, however, does not show that the faiths themselves are equally valid (or the converse). There are a thousand truth claims whose validity does not rest on the integrity of their adherents. I may well believe that the earth is flat and yet be a good neighbor, or I may well believe the earth is round and be a horrible one. In neither case does my own ill behavior reflect on the truth or falsity of what I believe.

Yeah...what you said.
Keli
Keli

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 am

Keli wrote:
SheikBen wrote:

Yeah...what you said.

Exodus-Chapter 20

1 Then God spoke all these words. He said,
2 'I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you lived as slaves.
3 'You shall have no other gods to rival me.
4 'You shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the waters under the earth.
5 'You shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God and I punish a parent's fault in the children, the grandchildren, and the great-grandchildren among those who hate me;
6 but I act with faithful love towards thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
7 'You shall not misuse the name of Yahweh your God, for Yahweh will not leave unpunished anyone who misuses his name.
8 'Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath for Yahweh your God. You shall do no work that day, neither you nor your son nor your daughter nor your servants, men or women, nor your animals nor the alien living with you.
11 For in six days Yahweh made the heavens, earth and sea and all that these contain, but on the seventh day he rested; that is why Yahweh has blessed the Sabbath day and made it sacred.
12 'Honour your father and your mother so that you may live long in the land that Yahweh your God is giving you.
13 'You shall not kill.
14 'You shall not commit adultery.
15 'You shall not steal.
16 'You shall not give false evidence against your neighbour.
17 'You shall not set your heart on your neighbour's house. You shall not set your heart on your neighbour's spouse, or servant, man or woman, or ox, or donkey, or any of your neighbour's possessions.'
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Have you ever read the Art of War by Nicculo Machivelli? You might want to do it sometime. He describes how religion can be used to convience people to fight. Now the question is does that make religion bad or does it make those who use religion in that manner bad? That is the question you have to answer.

Part and parcel to that question is where did religion come from- and what primary forces keep it goping? Christianity as we know it came from the warrior-emperor Constantine. It has little resemblance to the words of Jesus. Christianity has been so perverted by powerful warriors, by state sanctioned and even state mandated church doctrines, by wannabe social authortarians, and by state and church leaders who historically damned and even put to death the purveyors of any learned knowledge that was/is in conflict with religious doctrines, that the so-called "Christianity" of today should be treated as suspect by thinking peoples everywhere.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 pm

In neither case does my own ill behavior reflect on the truth or falsity of what I believe.

But it does reflect on your credibility about what you believe in terms of convincing others that what you believe about human social morality is worthy of our considerations. In simple terms, I cannot accept that your beilefs about religion and morality are credible if your actual character is such that I would not want you as a friend or neighbor.

(To be sure, I think you would be a good neighbor, Mike- even if we never agreed about religion).
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 am

Stephanie wrote:

Exodus-Chapter 20

1 Then God spoke all these words. He said,
2 'I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you lived as slaves.
3 'You shall have no other gods to rival me.
4 'You shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the waters under the earth.
5 'You shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God and I punish a parent's fault in the children, the grandchildren, and the great-grandchildren among those who hate me;
6 but I act with faithful love towards thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
7 'You shall not misuse the name of Yahweh your God, for Yahweh will not leave unpunished anyone who misuses his name.
8 'Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath for Yahweh your God. You shall do no work that day, neither you nor your son nor your daughter nor your servants, men or women, nor your animals nor the alien living with you.
11 For in six days Yahweh made the heavens, earth and sea and all that these contain, but on the seventh day he rested; that is why Yahweh has blessed the Sabbath day and made it sacred.
12 'Honour your father and your mother so that you may live long in the land that Yahweh your God is giving you.
13 'You shall not kill.
14 'You shall not commit adultery.
15 'You shall not steal.
16 'You shall not give false evidence against your neighbour.
17 'You shall not set your heart on your neighbour's house. You shall not set your heart on your neighbour's spouse, or servant, man or woman, or ox, or donkey, or any of your neighbour's possessions.'

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next