WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 Rules For Voting Democrat

Go down

25 Rules For Voting Democrat Empty 25 Rules For Voting Democrat

Post by Keli Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 am

25 Rules For Voting Democrat
The Raw Deal ^ | July 28, 2010 | Jeff Thomson

The Democrat voter’s pledge:

1. I vote Democrat because the government knows what’s best for me.

2. I vote Democrat because if we don’t like something, we will get it banned and outlawed.

3. I vote Democrat because I believe in global warming and we must spend massive money to stop it, in spite of the fact that all of the “facts” were lies.

4. I vote Democrat because it’s immoral for private banks to make a profit, but it’s OK for the government to do so.

5. I vote Democrat because the government knows how to spend my money better than I do.

6. I vote Democrat because the poor, lazy, and clueless have a right to my earnings.

7. I vote Democrat because we must have the freedom to kill as many babies as necessary, yet we must defend the rights of murderers at all cost. No, that’s not backwards.

8. I vote Democrat because all people should have equal access to poor health care.

9. I vote Democrat because unqualified minorities should be required to take jobs that qualified white people would be outstanding at.

10. I vote Democrat because only criminals should have guns.

11. I vote Democrat because if a murderous thief breaks into your house, he has a right to your stuff, and you should only have the right to run away, not defend yourself or protect your loved ones or belongings.

12. I vote Democrat because of eight letters: ACLU and SEIU. The ACLU – protecting criminals from good people like you.

13. I vote Democrat because we need to slow down. Efficiency is bad.

14. I vote Democrat because I hate and envy the wealthy and successful. They must be punished.

15. I vote Democrat because freedom of speech should not apply to opposing (conservative) viewpoints.

16. I vote Democrat because I’m politically correct and easily offended.

17. I vote Democrat because I’m not racist, but I feel the need to come to the rescue of minorities because they’re too stupid to do it themselves.

18. I vote Democrat because Muslims will leave us alone and learn to love us if we just stop harassing them.

19. I vote Democrat because light bulbs filled with highly poisonous mercury are far better for the environment than light bulbs filled with tiny wires.

20. I vote Democrat because the Constitution is an outdated document that I have never read and never will.

21. I vote Democrat because my heroes in Hollywood do.

22. I vote Democrat because nobody should excel or stand out – it hurts other people’s feelings.

23. I vote Democrat because the government knows how to deal with businesses that make a profit, as well as businesses that are failing.

24. I vote Democrat because all the evil in the world is because of capitalism and the United States.

25. I vote Democrat because people are just too stupid to control their own lives.

And finally, I vote Democrat because, well, is there any other point of view? Not according to what I learned from public schools, the media, and Hollywood.
Keli
Keli

Number of posts : 3608
Location : Zarr Chasm, WV--between Flotsam and Belch on the Cheat River
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down