WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPITZER: IT'S BOOSH'S FAULT!!

+6
Randall
Stephanie
ziggy
Aaron
SheikBen
Keli
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SPITZER:  IT'S BOOSH'S FAULT!! - Page 3 Empty Re: SPITZER: IT'S BOOSH'S FAULT!!

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:25 am

Aaron wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
Aaron wrote:$8K per year??? I guess that's not too bad considering his wife probably blew 5 times that and he got probably got nothing from her...

Youre just a pig. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you had a little tail that curls.

What I am my dear is a man and we're all pretty much the same. You can say not but when a woman stops fulfilling then the man will find it somewhere else.

Silda Spitzer, profile of an accomplished woman
Harvard-educated lawyer and amateur painter is known as the polished one

Spitzer, 50, built a legal career and a charity from the ground up with a lot of hard work and long hours.

Silda and Eliot were classmates at Harvard Law. They met in 1984, when they wound up in the same shared house with friends during a ski weekend in Vermont.

They married in 1987. (She had been briefly married before.) Silda Wall -- as she was known for most of her professional life -- worked for the law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom and then as counsel to Chase Manhattan Bank until 1994, when she left the corporate world.

"I'd felt kind of proud that I was making more money than Eliot," Spitzer told the New York Times in 2006, recalling how she pulled all-nighters during her years as a practicing attorney. "He had a lot of time in public-sector jobs during that period."

Basketball cheers Basketball cheers

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:37 am

ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:So you believe the federal government should have ignored this, huh Zig.

I believe that consesual, adult prostitution should not be a "federal case".

Yes Aaron, Ziggy does.

Just like he believes the federal government should have ignored the "lying under oath" perjury charges against Bill Clinton.

For some strange reason Zigster will defend anyone "caught" or "outed" for having an extramarital sexual affair.

geek geek geek

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:46 am

Sam, I like that Spitzer got busted especially since he prosecuted prostitution rings as a federal prosecutor. But I don't think this ought to be a federal case. I'd have to argue it ought not to be illegal.
ohio county
ohio county

Number of posts : 3207

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:55 am

ziggy wrote:And in a larger sense I agree with your entire post. Nature's God takes its retribution for "sins against nature". In sexual "sins" that retribution can come in the form of STDs for philanderers and their partners, of hurt against and wrath from offended spouses and other family members, .......

AAAAAAHHHHHH, it seems your Nature's God has been quite busy of lately, ...... dealing out that retribution.

About 1 in 4 teenage girls in the United States - and nearly half of black girls - has at least one sexually transmitted disease, according to a study released yesterday, providing the first national snapshot of infection rates among this age group.

Those numbers translate into an estimated 3.2 million adolescent females infected with one of the four most common STDs - many of whom may not even know they have a disease or that they are passing it to their sex partners.

http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2008/03/12/study_1_in_4_teen_girls_has_an_std/

affraid affraid

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:09 am

ohio county wrote:Sam, I like that Spitzer got busted especially since he prosecuted prostitution rings as a federal prosecutor. But I don't think this ought to be a federal case. I'd have to argue it ought not to be illegal.

Ohio, I seldom disagree with you on issues ....... but now don't start acting like Ziggy, that would not be a good thing.

I mean like, don't be citing a case of "rotten apples" ......... and then claiming that a case of "sour grapes" should not be prosecuted.

Spitzer can not, I repeat ...... CAN NOT, ....be prosecuted for an "act of prostitution".

GEEEZUS, he is not a prostitute.

I don't think New York State can prosecute Spitzer because he didn't violate any NYS Laws that I know of. They could impeach him for violating his Oath of Office ........ and they would have and that's why he resigned.

In that he is "worth a lot of money" and has lots of enemies ........ he might be "prosecuted" if someone files a Civil Suit against him.

He might could be fined for soliticing the "services" of a prostitute by the DC Police (unlikely though), but nothing more if that was ALL HE DID.

But via "discovery" and/or "chain of evidence" ........ HE DONE MORE, ...... and that is what the Feds will prosecute Spitzer for ...... if he is prosecuted.

Possible charges:

Wire transfer of money for illegal purposes - prostitution is illegal.

Interstate transport of a female for the purpose of prostitution - illegal act.

And DUH, ...... the RICO Act.

Under RICO, a person or group who commits any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period and, in the opinion of the United States Attorney bringing the case, has committed those crimes with similar purpose or results can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and/or sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity."

Under the law, racketeering activity means:

(#2 of 8 ) Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18 );

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RICO

I wish Spitzer ..... lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:40 am

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:So you believe the federal government should have ignored this, huh Zig.

I believe that consesual, adult prostitution should not be a "federal case".

Yes Aaron, Ziggy does.

Just like he believes the federal government should have ignored the "lying under oath" perjury charges against Bill Clinton.

For some strange reason Zigster will defend anyone "caught" or "outed" for having an extramarital sexual affair.

It depends on who is doing the "caughting" or the "outing", Sam. If someone's spouse catches 'em with their panths down / off, well, that's just tough luck. They should have expected it. It's time to pay for the sins of the flesh and for violating trust between spouses.

But when the government's doing it- "sniffing bicycle seats", looking to see where someone's money went, yeah, I'll defend the philandering victim of government excess almost every time. It's none of the federal governments goddamn business what you nor I nor Eliot Spitzer nor any other consenting adults do with our peckers, with our whore money, with our sanctamonious "morality".
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:34 am

ziggy wrote:
It depends on who is doing the "caughting" or the "outing", Sam. If someone's spouse catches 'em with their panths down / off, well, that's just tough luck. They should have expected it. It's time to pay for the sins of the flesh and for violating trust between spouses.

But when the government's doing it- "sniffing bicycle seats", looking to see where someone's money went, yeah, I'll defend the philandering victim of government excess almost every time. It's none of the federal governments goddamn business what you nor I nor Eliot Spitzer nor any other consenting adults do with our peckers, with our whore money, with our sanctamonious "morality".

Still really pissed after all these year, huh? Razz Razz Razz

I knew that.

Was it a Trooper ........ or a Sheriff Deputy? geek

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:26 am

ohio county wrote:Sam, I like that Spitzer got busted especially since he prosecuted prostitution rings as a federal prosecutor. But I don't think this ought to be a federal case. I'd have to argue it ought not to be illegal.

Jimmy,

I agree with you it ought not be illegal. I also don't believe it should be illegal for anyone to smoke pot till their eyes bleed or trip on LSD until the world melts away either. However, as you pointed out, Spitzer prosecuted prostitution rings. He portrayed himself as some sort of moral authority who would save NY'ers from hookers and johns and all sorts of unsavory types.

If Spitzer had a problem with NY's prostitution laws, he was in an excellent position to decriminilize it. I think they should hit the hypocrit with everything they can.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:30 am

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Still really pissed after all these year, huh? Razz Razz Razz

I knew that.

Was it a Trooper ........ or a Sheriff Deputy? geek

Neither, Sam. I can think for myself about what I think is right or wrong without having to have lived every imagined sin for which governments decide to carry the lazy preachers' water.

Last edited by ziggy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:56 am

I think they should hit the hypocrit with everything they can.

Us common folk like poetic justice. We like for folks to get what they deserve.

I think and, ultimately hope, they'll dispense prosaic justice. I hope they administer and dispense justice wisely and temperately 24/7 and treat Spitzer like they would anybody else. Not that he acted that way. But isn't that what we should all hope for in the end?
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:03 am

Stephanie wrote:
ohio county wrote:I'd have to argue it ought not to be illegal.

Jimmy,

I agree with you it ought not be illegal.

HEY, iffen you all are talking prostitution, I agree. But de-criminalizing prostitution was not the subject.

I am an avid supporter of making prostitution legal.

GEEEZUS, if WV did so ........ the State would be SOLIDLY in "the black", BIG Budget Surplus within 3 - 4 years, ....... and all unfunded liabilities covered within 15 years.

That is, unless those numbnut Legislators only Authorized three (3) Whorehouses in the whole State and spent all the tax profits on themselves, their family and their friends.

Do you realize how many "potential customers" live within 100 to 150 miles of the WV borders?

DUH, you can almost "bet your bippy" that ole Spitzer would have flown into DC on business, ................... and then drove into WV for his "pleasures". Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lets see now, that one (1) Ptourist, .... 10 years touristing, ........ gross taxable spending in WV, ........... $110,000 to $160,000+-.

cheers

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:30 am

ohio county wrote:
I think they should hit the hypocrit with everything they can.

Us common folk like poetic justice. We like for folks to get what they deserve.

I think and, ultimately hope, they'll dispense prosaic justice. I hope they administer and dispense justice wisely and temperately 24/7 and treat Spitzer like they would anybody else. Not that he acted that way. But isn't that what we should all hope for in the end?

You see that, Jimmy?

Reread what I wrote, then read what you wrote above. That's why I want to be just like you when I grow up.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:39 am

SamCogar wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
ohio county wrote:I'd have to argue it ought not to be illegal.

Jimmy,

I agree with you it ought not be illegal.

HEY, iffen you all are talking prostitution, I agree. But de-criminalizing prostitution was not the subject.

I am an avid supporter of making prostitution legal.

GEEEZUS, if WV did so ........ the State would be SOLIDLY in "the black", BIG Budget Surplus within 3 - 4 years, ....... and all unfunded liabilities covered within 15 years.

That is, unless those numbnut Legislators only Authorized three (3) Whorehouses in the whole State and spent all the tax profits on themselves, their family and their friends.

Do you realize how many "potential customers" live within 100 to 150 miles of the WV borders?

DUH, you can almost "bet your bippy" that ole Spitzer would have flown into DC on business, ................... and then drove into WV for his "pleasures". Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lets see now, that one (1) Ptourist, .... 10 years touristing, ........ gross taxable spending in WV, ........... $110,000 to $160,000+-.

cheers

You know, Sammy, I don't agree the government should be snooping into everybody's banking practices either.

So, while a large part of me is pleased with what Jimmy so appropriately is calling poetic justice, the better part of me is outraged that the government is involved at all.

If this all is going to serve any meaningful purpose to the people of the state of NY and the citizens of our country, it will be because these high and mighty types like Spitzer will come to realize just how outrageous and intrusive these laws are and work to repeal them.

People are entitled to privacy. If this happend to a wealthy man who hadn't been involved in prosecuting these same types of offenses, I'd be screaming in his defense on the legal issues.

I hope Mrs. Spitzer does whatever is best for herself and her daughters. Contrary to what Aaron believes, it is quite obvious to anyone who reads her many accomplishments, she doesn't need Eliot Spitzer to support herself and her children. I think she should leave him, but I don't have to live her life so perhaps she is worthy of some sympathy no matter what she decides to do.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Stephanie wrote:OK what really got me was the wife. Why is it when a political figure screws around on his wife, he always posts the long suffering wife by his side for his news conference? Spitzer hauled her out, but didn't look at her, didn't mention her, nada.

Rent a pro buy a disease. OMG if that were my husband I'd have smacked him upside the head and told him he was on his own.

Ms. Ziggy and I had a discussion about this last night- after we had watched his resignation announcement about a dozen times. I mentioned that she (Ms. Spitzer) had about the most sad looking female demeanor I had ever seen. But Ms. Ziggy said that those wives probably demand it- that such a wounded wife of a public figure would demand to be there to (1) let the world see the face of the real victim, and (2) to make him apologize to her just as publicly as he does to the public at large.

Thinking about it, I have decided that she may be onto something. If I were standing there to make such a public acknowledgement, Ms. Ziggy would be the last person I'd want standing there beside me. It, having to stand there beside her while make such an admission, would be the ultimate humiliation for me.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm

Stephanie wrote:You know, Sammy, I don't agree the government should be snooping into everybody's banking practices either.

So, while a large part of me is pleased with what Jimmy so appropriately is calling poetic justice, the better part of me is outraged that the government is involved at all.

If this all is going to serve any meaningful purpose to the people of the state of NY and the citizens of our country, it will be because these high and mighty types like Spitzer will come to realize just how outrageous and intrusive these laws are and work to repeal them.

People are entitled to privacy. If this happend to a wealthy man who hadn't been involved in prosecuting these same types of offenses, I'd be screaming in his defense on the legal issues.

I hope Mrs. Spitzer does whatever is best for herself and her daughters. Contrary to what Aaron believes, it is quite obvious to anyone who reads her many accomplishments, she doesn't need Eliot Spitzer to support herself and her children. I think she should leave him, but I don't have to live her life so perhaps she is worthy of some sympathy no matter what she decides to do.

You see there Stephie I was agreeing with you on just bout everything you said, right up to the point that you had to try and make me look bad by attributing something to me that I never said. Hell, I never even implied it. But that's what you do when you get your painties in a wad, ain't it Stephie, you start telling half lies and miss truths and will take bout any stance just to disagree with me. And all because I'm at a phase in my life where the only personal use I have for a woman at this time in my life is that area that lies betwixt her legs.

You see, iffen you didn't go and get all pissy, you would have found the parts where I talk about single women raising their kids ALONE, without the help of the 2nd or 3rd Mr. Rightnow or 'Mr. He'sbetterthensleepingalone,hasagoodjobandhomeandwilltakecareofmeandthekids' and how I like a strong woman that can take care of herself and you'd know that I want to see the soon to be ex-Mrs. Spitzer make it on her own without the aid of a man. Iffen she can do that, then she'd be a candidate for a second night of fun and pleasure courtsey of my many talents. Otherwise, she only get's one.

Now what other half truths and partial lies you got Stephie???
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:36 pm

ziggy wrote:Ms. Ziggy and I had a discussion about this last night- after we had watched his resignation announcement about a dozen times. I mentioned that she (Ms. Spitzer) had about the most sad looking female demeanor I had ever seen. But Ms. Ziggy said that those wives probably demand it- that such a wounded wife of a public figure would demand to be there to (1) let the world see the face of the real victim, and (2) to make him apologize to her just as publicly as he does to the public at large.

Thinking about it, I have decided that she may be onto something. If I were standing there to make such a public acknowledgement, Ms. Ziggy would be the last person I'd want standing there beside me. It, having to stand there beside her while make such an admission, would be the ultimate humiliation for me.

If she don't come out and look all sad and wounded Ziggy, what image will they use on Oprah and LKL?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Aaron wrote:$8K per year??? I guess that's not too bad considering his wife probably blew 5 times that and he got probably got nothing from her...

You are a pig. You have said in another thread repeatedly that all women want a man for is either to be a father to her children or for a meal ticket. Above you stated that Mr. Spitzer was entitled to cheat on his wife with a prostitute, breaking his marital vows and putting her health at risk.

I don't lie, you're a pig and I have no use for you. You've exhausted my patience and I am done with you. If and when you manage to evolve into something even remotely resembling a human being, drop me a line.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:47 am

Possible charges

Among the possible charges that could be brought against Spitzer: soliciting and paying for sex; violating the Mann Act, the 1910 federal law that makes it a crime to induce someone to cross state lines for immoral purposes; and illegally arranging cash transactions to conceal their purpose.

But legal experts said bringing charges and getting a conviction would be unusual, considering federal authorities rarely charge the customers in illegal sex or drug cases. A likely outcome could be what is called a "deferred prosecution agreement," which could leave Spitzer on probation with charges dropped if he did not get into any more trouble.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23619896/

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:01 am

Stephanie wrote:

You are a pig. You have said in another thread repeatedly that all women want a man for is either to be a father to her children or for a meal ticket. Above you stated that Mr. Spitzer was entitled to cheat on his wife with a prostitute, breaking his marital vows and putting her health at risk.

I don't lie, you're a pig and I have no use for you. You've exhausted my patience and I am done with you. If and when you manage to evolve into something even remotely resembling a human being, drop me a line.

Yes, I am a pig. And yes, you are a liar.

How bout those Mountaineers.

Very Happy
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ohio county Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:25 am

You see that, Jimmy?

Yes, but...

I'd just finished reading Andrew McCarthy's article about prosaic justice. I do appreciate the apporbation but it was not an original thought. That's why I was so empathetic to the suggestion of poetic justice. I shared it.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=OWIyNjQ5YTFjNWIyYzkyYTViZjg5M2I4NzA1OWIyNmQ=

I'm sorry I didn't link this at the time.
ohio county
ohio county

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:35 am

He was using his power to protect an operation that was raking in hundreds of thousands of dollars and never paying a dime in tax.

That is why he should be (and is) in trouble, not because he slept with a couple of young whores.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:22 am

Aaron wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Yes, I am a pig. And yes, you are a liar.

How bout those Mountaineers.

Very Happy

SPITZER:  IT'S BOOSH'S FAULT!! - Page 3 PAAAIAFDBPDFKHCN

Stephanie, I should apologize for calling you a liar. That was uncalled for. But you were wrong in your statement that resulted in my response. You've taken what has been my experience with the women I've dated over the past few years and assumed that I view ALL women that way. I don't. I know there are strong women that don't need a man and one of these days, probably after my kids are gone, I'll find me a woman like that and then who knows...

You feel sorry for me becasue you say I don't know what I'm missing. Thing is, you couldn't be more wrong. I know exactly what I don't have at this time in my life and I don't have it by choice. I know how much work it takes to make a relationship work and right now, I have neither the time nor the energy to put the work required into maintaining a sustained relationship. I choose to instead take that time and energy and devote it to my children and their lives while they are still young. I have done this as a conscience choice and I do not regret doing so.

In the meantime, I'm not going to set home alone on some Friday or Saturday night twiddling my thumbs and if I happen to find a willing partner (there seems to be no shortage) then so be it. I'm not looking for anything long term and if ask, I don't deny that as I'm pretty up front about my intenions and I certainly won't apologize for putting my kids before everything else.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:05 am

Aaron,

I really don't care to discuss this with you any longer. Everything you post lately further diminishes my opinion of you. You know, I really don't like you very much at all. If it weren't for this forum, I'd never have to deal with you. In the future, I'm going to pretty much ignore you. If I were wise it is what I would have stuck to long ago.

As far as putting your children first, that certainly is a wonderful goal. However, perhaps you're not setting the best example for them. By your own admission, the only use you have for women is to satisfy your physical desires. If that's all those boys of yours think women are good for that is a tragedy.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 am

Stephanie wrote:Aaron,

I really don't care to discuss this with you any longer. Everything you post lately further diminishes my opinion of you. You know, I really don't like you very much at all. If it weren't for this forum, I'd never have to deal with you. In the future, I'm going to pretty much ignore you. If I were wise it is what I would have stuck to long ago.

As far as putting your children first, that certainly is a wonderful goal. However, perhaps you're not setting the best example for them. By your own admission, the only use you have for women is to satisfy your physical desires. If that's all those boys of yours think women are good for that is a tragedy.

Boo hoo hoo...Stephanie don't like me...whatever will I do???

Honestly, I would think that in the year you've known me you would come to realize that your (or anyone elses for that matter) opinion of me is meaningless. Really now, I just don't care. Rolling Eyes

As for my boys and how they think of women, I'm confident that I've taught them proper respect. Their view on sex and women has been shaped by as much by their peers, the environment they live in and by teenage girls as much as anything else. Seems sex has become so common that girls now a days think nothing of sleeping with multiple guys much the same way guys have for some time. Not only sex, but all the variations of sex. Oral isn't even considered sex and is so common in the schools that it would shock you. And it's not uncommon to here of 15-16 year old girls that have had anal, group and homsexual encounters, all before they can ever drive. So if the teenage girls are giving it up and doing the things they are and have no self respect, how a boy ever going to respect them?

I know that has more of a negative effect on what my boys think of girls then my private life that they never see does. I just wonder where all these teenage girls are learing these lessons nowadays. Probably from mothers who jump from man to man, sleep with multiple men and marry mutiple times and disillusion the institution of sex and marriage. As Sam says, they're nutured by what they see Mommy doing.

Hmm. Something to think about.

So, does this forum have an ignore feature???
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SheikBen Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:51 am

Here's what I'm getting from all of this.

1-The current state of femininity in this country is a disaster.
2-The current state of masculinity in this country is a disaster.
3-It is up to us, not the government, to raise our children in the best manner, including the provision of strong masculine and feminine role models, and also including the teaching of the dying arts of courtesy and chivalry.
4-We do well to reject ideas, in the strongest of terms, without rejecting people.

SheikBen

Number of posts : 3445
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next