WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the greatest threat to the USA?

+2
ohio county
Keli
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which is the greatest threat to the USA? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the greatest threat to the USA?

Post by Aaron Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 am

Stephanie wrote:In part I voted for Raese because I disagree with a substantial portion of the party's platform.

Which party, the Constitution Party or the Republican Party?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Which is the greatest threat to the USA? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the greatest threat to the USA?

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 am

There are portions of the GOP platform that don't thrill me, and the WVGOP platform I find a couple of things really objectionable. However, the Constitution Party platform I simply cannot support because of the religious components.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 am

That's why I don't do party platforms because quite honestly, I have a problem with all of them on one issue or another.

My point about Jeff Becker, who did not address the religious aspect of the Constitutional Party that I'm aware of, agreed with much of what Cato has said regarding spending over the years. I merely pointed out that by him "holding his nose" and voting for Raese, especially after stating so emphatically that he stood on principal, he left now doubt that he is full of it.

Perhaps it is the Sherman effect wearing off, perhaps I'm getting tired or perhaps it is just the asshole in me coming out but one thing I cannot stand is lying so when I'm (as you say) ripping ones face off, that's basically me demanding honesty from them. I don't think that's too much to ask of anyone.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 am

I need to actually read more of Cato's posts. He is now claiming I wouldn't cut social welfare. Cato needs to stop speaking on my behalf because he obviously hasn't got a clue.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 am

You should. He in one post rips everyone else for not standing on principal as he claims he does, referring to us as "stupid and ignorant" and then on the very next post, he readily admits to doing EXACTLY what he is ripping everyone else for doing by holding his nose and voting for Raese.

As I said, I can't stand a liar and in my book when you claim to be something you are not, then lying is exactly what you are doing. In my humble opinion, he's a joke.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2