WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success

+3
Aaron
Stephanie
ohio county
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 Empty Re: New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success

Post by Aaron Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 am

I disagree Sam.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 Empty Re: New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success

Post by SamCogar Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:00 am

Well "DUH", ........ I knew you would.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 am

As you've yet to say anything right on this entire thread, why wouldn't I?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 am

I've avoided commenting on this thread until now. I posted this on the 23rd of February and it conveniently ignored by all parties:

In the eyes of of Aaron, Stephanie, and mostlikely Ziggy and TerryRC, I am a bigot and an idiot. They would be right to the degree, I hate people who come to this nation and don't asimilate into this nation. I hate people who come to this nation, enjoy it's freedoms and then use those freedoms to attack and destroy this nation. I hate people who come here and yet want to retain their culture and their laws and not adopt ours, an then have the guts to demand I live by their laws.

I also hate people who choose to become parasites and live off the efforts of others. Speaking personally, I work my butt off, yet over 40% of my family's income will go to one tax or another. When my wife had cancer she worked all but 6 or 8 days during the time she had surgery and treatments. I had to scrimp and dig to pay the copays and other costs, yet the majority of that money that is extorted by the politicians will go to support some black or mexician baby factory who has no clue who the father of any of their children are and are too lazy to get off their obese behind to work. There is no love lost with me and yes, there are whites that do just exactly what many blacks and spicks are doing.

I hate people that choose to use the force fo law to force me to use property in a manner I wish not to be a part of. I hate people that use the public education system as a method of indoctrination. I hate people that down me because I choose to question the conclusions of many of the so called experts.

I am idiot in the sence, I happen to believe in things, like a legal document says what is written on it and means the samething today as it did the day it was written, even if that happens to be 300 years ago. I happen to believe that people should be able to keep what they earn. I beleive that people should be able to use the property they own in a manner they choose. I believe that the person who governs the best, governs the least. I beleive that we live in a nation today, where spin and lie is the norm and truth is not to be found. I beleive that truth has to be the same for all or it simply isn't the truth. That makes me, in the eyes of the four moralists and and experts, not to mention many others, an idiot.

There is no nurture to it. Man is a being with free will and the ability to reason and think abstractly. Man makes his own decisions and determines what he will think and believe. Man chooses his own destiny, no matter what

I was raised in a very tolerant household. I became what I am because of the experiences I have had. The fact of the matter is we live in a world of lies and spin. When one finally sees and experiences the truth, it makes one angry. I know it did me.

Cato

Number of posts : 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 am

I don't think you're an idiot.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:25 am

SamCogar wrote:One thing is, being a bigot involves malice and hatred.

Cato wrote:I hate people...I hate people......I also hate people...I hate people...I hate people...I hate people...When one finally sees and experiences the truth, it makes one angry. I know it did me.

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 Whistling2
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 am

Aaron wrote:
SamCogar wrote:One thing is, being a bigot involves malice and hatred.

Cato wrote:I hate people...I hate people......I also hate people...I hate people...I hate people...I hate people...When one finally sees and experiences the truth, it makes one angry. I know it did me.

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 Whistling2

I certainly hope you never read a contract like you read a post.

Like so many today, you choose to read only the parts at boosts your agenda and ignore the parts that don't. As I said we live in a world where lie and spin is the norm. This is why.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 pm

So are you saying that your bigotry is ok Cato because you have a valid reason for your hate?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:46 pm

Aaron wrote:So are you saying that your bigotry is ok Cato because you have a valid reason for your hate?

No, actually you are saying that.

I guess you love the people who are using the political system to take what you earn because they are too lazy to work or better themselves. You love the people who by using the force of law force you to comply with their whims. You love the people who think they know best how you should use your property and use the force of law to do so. You love the people who immigrate to the United States and then refuse to assimlate and become Americans. Instead they insist you comply with their customs.

Here is another question Aaron. Since you condemn me for my beliefs, have you ever read the 139th Psalm. Is David a Bigot for what he said, for hating those opposed to God with a perfect hatred?

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:So are you saying that your bigotry is ok Cato because you have a valid reason for your hate?

The question mark (?; also known as an interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query or eroteme),[1] is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark character is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.

Are you familiar with the meaning of a question mark Cato? I ask you a question. Please answer it if you can.

Cato wrote:I guess you love the people who are using the political system to take what you earn because they are too lazy to work or better themselves.

I don't have a job. I'm living off you. Thanks, appreciate that by the way.

Cato wrote:You love the people who by using the force of law force you to comply with their whims. You love the people who think they know best how you should use your property and use the force of law to do so. You love the people who immigrate to the United States and then refuse to assimlate and become Americans. Instead they insist you comply with their customs.

Love is a pretty strong word Cato but if you can cite me some examples, I'll let you know if I love those people or not. Hows that?

Cato wrote:Here is another question Aaron. Since you condemn me for my beliefs, have you ever read the 139th Psalm. Is David a Bigot for what he said, for hating those opposed to God with a perfect hatred?

I'm never condemed your beliefs Cato. I've merely pointed out that you are indeed a bigot as witnessed by your own words and actions. I even went so far as to tell Sam that I didn't believe being a bigot as you are required hatred or malice. You thinking I'm condemning you is nothing more then you getting your bloomers in a ball because I disagree with you when you're wrong.

And yes, I have read Psalm 139. I don't see the comparison. If you are saying your hatred is the same as David's, I would question how that can be as much of your hatred has been directed towards Muslims. As their God is the same God of David, how can you hate them in the same manner David hates?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Cato Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:

The question mark (?; also known as an interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query or eroteme),[1] is a punctuation mark that replaces the full stop (period) at the end of an interrogative sentence in English and many other languages. The question mark is not used for indirect questions. The question mark character is also often used in place of missing or unknown data.

Are you familiar with the meaning of a question mark Cato? I ask you a question. Please answer it if you can.

Are you familiar with me being a smartbutt?

Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:I guess you love the people who are using the political system to take what you earn because they are too lazy to work or better themselves.

You are welcome. By the way, are you saying you are too lazy to work or better yourself?

Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:You love the people who by using the force of law force you to comply with their whims. You love the people who think they know best how you should use your property and use the force of law to do so. You love the people who immigrate to the United States and then refuse to assimlate and become Americans. Instead they insist you comply with their customs.

Love is a pretty strong word Cato but if you can cite me some examples, I'll let you know if I love those people or not. Hows that?

I just used the opposite of hate, which is love. As Ziggy will tell you, I don't believe in gray areas.

Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:Here is another question Aaron. Since you condemn me for my beliefs, have you ever read the 139th Psalm. Is David a Bigot for what he said, for hating those opposed to God with a perfect hatred?

I'm never condemed your beliefs Cato. I've merely pointed out that you are indeed a bigot as witnessed by your own words and actions. I even went so far as to tell Sam that I didn't believe being a bigot as you are required hatred or malice. You thinking I'm condemning you is nothing more then you getting your bloomers in a ball because I disagree with you when you're wrong.

I have never said you did, and no I don't get my bloomers in a wad. You are just a blast to argue with and get peed off.

Aaron wrote:And yes, I have read Psalm 139. I don't see the comparison. If you are saying your hatred is the same as David's, I would question how that can be as much of your hatred has been directed towards Muslims. As their God is the same God of David, how can you hate them in the same manner David hates?

Gee, that's easy, Hatred being the opposite of love, yes, I hate muslims. As far as wishing them dead, like you, I have stated my response to terror would be swift and horrible. You have said the exact same thing. I have also said one had better know what they are dealing with when they deal with the islamic world. when people seek to kill you, you had better be prepared to do whatever is necessary to survive, don't you agree?

The comparison was the same by the way.

Cato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:
Cato wrote:

Are you familiar with me being a smartbutt?

No, not smart.

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:

You are welcome. By the way, are you saying you are too lazy to work or better yourself?

I guess that depends on ones view, something I don't care about. Think what you like.

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:

I just used the opposite of hate, which is love. As Ziggy will tell you, I don't believe in gray areas.

Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Hasn't Ziggy explained that to you?

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:

I have never said you did, and no I don't get my bloomers in a wad. You are just a blast to argue with and get peed off.

Ummm, see bold areas. That's exactly what you said. Care to revise your statements? After you un-wad of course.

Cato wrote:
Aaron wrote:And yes, I have read Psalm 139. I don't see the comparison. If you are saying your hatred is the same as David's, I would question how that can be as much of your hatred has been directed towards Muslims. As their God is the same God of David, how can you hate them in the same manner David hates?

Gee, that's easy, Hatred being the opposite of love, yes, I hate muslims. As far as wishing them dead, like you, I have stated my response to terror would be swift and horrible. You have said the exact same thing. I have also said one had better know what they are dealing with when they deal with the islamic world. when people seek to kill you, you had better be prepared to do whatever is necessary to survive, don't you agree?

The comparison was the same by the way.

You ask me if I've read Psalm 139 but you haven't apparently. David hated those he did because they hated God. You hate Muslims. Muslims, for all their faults, love God thus your comparison is not the same. Do you care revise this one as well?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 am

Aaron wrote: I even went so far as to tell Sam that I didn't believe being a bigot ..............…… as you are …….. required hatred or malice.

Well “DUH”, ……. in that you are the accuser, …….. its not surprising that you don’t admit to believing it. To wit:

Thus, if one person is intent on harming, belittling, embarrassing and/or defaming another person, then it must involve malice or hatred for one reason or other.

Aaron, what is it that you are hoping to achieve by accusing Willy of being a bigot? geek

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 am

Aaron wrote:As you've yet to say anything right on this entire thread, why wouldn't I?

Now that was little more than a typical nurtured "adolescent" response in a futile attempt to garner "peer approval" in an adult setting.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 am

SamCogar wrote:
Aaron wrote: I even went so far as to tell Sam that I didn't believe being a bigot ..............…… as you are …….. required hatred or malice.

Well “DUH”, ……. in that you are the accuser, …….. its not surprising that you don’t admit to believing it. To wit:

Thus, if one person is intent on harming, belittling, embarrassing and/or defaming another person, then it must involve malice or hatred for one reason or other.

Aaron, what is it that you are hoping to achieve by accusing Willy of being a bigot? geek

Nothing.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 am

SamCogar wrote:
Aaron wrote:As you've yet to say anything right on this entire thread, why wouldn't I?

Now that was little more than a typical nurtured "adolescent" response in a futile attempt to garner "peer approval" in an adult setting.

Sam, I like you and all but I really think you spend too much time alone, think way too much and as such, are completely full of shit about 95% of the time. I'm long past the point of looking for anyone's approval and if that's what you really think, perhaps I should reconsider my thoughts on just how smart I think you really are.

For some reason, you've felt the need to defend Cato here when I've not accused him of anything, I've merely pointed out his motives. The mans a first class bigot and you know it so why are you all of a sudden defending him on this link. Could it be that as you've been "nututed" to defend one of your own, that's all you're doing?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:57 am

Aaron wrote:
SamCogar wrote:

Nothing.

Oh my, .................

a case of diarrhea of the mouth and declares another person a bigot

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 am

Aaron wrote:Sam, I like you and all but I really think you spend too much time alone, think way too much and as such, are completely full of shit about 95% of the time.

Aaron, me thinks that you should first figure out "Why you are the way you are" ...... before attempting to psychoanalyze anyone else.

And Aaron, iffen I'm wrong 95% of the time then why do you spend so much time at failed attempts trying to prove it via unrelated criticizing remarks such as above? DUH?

Aaron wrote:I'm long past the point of looking for anyone's approval and if that's what you really think, perhaps I should reconsider my thoughts on just how smart I think you really are.

Aaron, then why are you still mimicking those "nurtured adolescent responses" that were once used for impressing your peers and/or bullying your opponents?

And Aaron, if anything, you should really be reconsidering just how smart you think you really are.

Aaron wrote:For some reason, you've felt the need to defend Cato here when I've not accused him of anything, I've merely pointed out his motives. The mans a first class bigot and you know it .....
Aaron, you really don't have a clue how silly and idiotic you comments are, ..... do you?
•accuse - bring an accusation against; level a charge against;
•accuse - charge: blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against
•accusation - an assertion that someone is guilty of a fault or offence

Aaron wrote:so why are you all of a sudden defending him on this link. Could it be that as you've been "nurturted" to defend one of your own, that's all you're doing?
Aaron, ...... get a clue, ....... I'll defend anyone, .... anytime, ...... anyplace ....... when I think they are "in the right" ......... or whenever I think they are being "unjustly accused".

And "Yes", it t'was my early nurturing that instilled within me the utmost importance of doing said.

My acts of "defending someone" is seldom if ever contingent upon ...... who they are .......... or whether I like them or not.

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 Justice

Try it sometime, ......... it will do you good and help you too, ........and you will be a better man as a result of it.

New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 46059 New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 46059 New Obama Press Secretary Touts Stimulus Success - Page 3 46059 lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 am

I've got a pretty good grip on how smart I am, I know my limitations, I'm not trying to analyize anyone and not only do I know why I'm the way I am, I'm comfortable with it.

I do know a few thing. Cato's still a bigot and it frustrates the hell out of you when some doesn't succumb to all your psyco-analyizing bullshit post filled with all the bells and whistles.

I stand by my previous statement. Cheers Sam.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3