WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!"

3 posters

Go down

Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" Empty Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!"

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm

IRAN TESTS NUKE MISSILES...

Saudi Prince Warns: We Will Build Nukes if Iran Gets Them...
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" Empty Re: Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!"

Post by Aaron Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I agree. We should pull ALL of our troops out of the Middle East.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" Empty Re: Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!"

Post by SamCogar Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 am

Iffen George Bush and Dick Chaney hadn't lied about the "nuke making materials" in the Middle East ...... then the US citizens wouldn't now be wundering around in deep shit worrying about what is going to happen next.

Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" 33948 Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" 33948 Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" 33948 Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" 33948 Like I said, Leave 'em alone and they will kill themselves!" 49761

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down