WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Al be wrong?

+3
ohio county
ziggy
Aaron
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Could Al be wrong? - Page 3 Empty Re: Could Al be wrong?

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:09 am

Do you or do you not support "allowing every member of society to participate in the decision-making process in both the political and economic spheres of life."

Sure I do. And I suspect that every other poster on these forums do.

Or don't you?
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:15 am

ziggy wrote:
aaron wrote:Do you or do you not support "allowing every member of society to participate in the decision-making process in both the political and economic spheres of life."

Sure I do. And I suspect that every other poster on these forums do.

Or don't you?

ziggy wrote:You are 100 percent wrong. Nothing I have posted here supports any- not one bit- of what you say just above.

Seems to me you just contradicted yourself at least once Ziggy.

So do you believe "the working class are the main producers of wealth in society and are exploited by the Capitalist-class"?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:21 am

So do you believe "the working class are the main producers of wealth in society and are exploited by the Capitalist-class"?

I believe that sometimes that is true, and sometimes not. It can vary from one industry to another, from one employer to another, or from one era to another within the same industry or even the same employer.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 am

That's two things I’ve been right about now. So you were wrong when you said “you've never posted anything to support what I said.”

Geeze man, that shoots your credibility all to hell in a hand basket, don't you think!!!

I mean, you’ve admitted I was right on two of the three catagories I spoke about.

So why wouldn’t someone wonder if you were possibly lying about the third???
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:32 am

Aaron wrote:Do you or do you not support "allowing every member of society to participate in the decision-making process in both the political and economic spheres of life."

I don't, ...... ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Allowing said is the "root cause" of at least 70% of all arguments on this Forum.

For instance, I do not think welfare recipiants should have a "voice" in determining how much money or services the working public should be giving them.

Why should we only hold Judges to a "high ethical standard", why not the people themselves?

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 am

This thread has been locked. I have split the topic from the last post that made any sense at all. I almost locked it on Sunday, but chose to ignore it instead. The two of you (Ziggy & Aaron) have made me regret not doing it then.

This is not up for discussion. Try to act like adults.

For a brief time I was a member of a forum who's administrator locked a thread where he and I were involved in a debate over Danny Jones. Danny Jones is a dillweed says I, Danny Jones is the savior of Charleston says he. I was livid. I left and never returned.

It is my sincere hope neither of you will do that. However, I won't let this continue any longer. Let it go. You don't like each other. We get that.

Now I want the two of you to try really freaking hard not to force me to do this again. Dictator isn't my style.

You made me break my anarchy vow. I'm not happy.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3