WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved.

4 posters

Go down

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved. Empty Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved.

Post by SamCogar Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 am

The Creationists gotta quit thinking such silly thoughts.

Because, it looks like two (2) different types of eyes have evolved.

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved. Barrel10

The barreleye (Macropinna microstoma) has extremely light-sensitive eyes that can rotate within a transparent, fluid-filled shield on its head. The fish's tubular eyes are capped by bright green lenses. The eyes point upward (as shown here) when the fish is looking for food overhead.

A bizarre deep-water fish called the barreleye has a transparent head and tubular eyes. Since the fish's discovery in 1939, biologists have known the eyes were very good at collecting light. But their shape seemed to leave the fish with tunnel vision.

Now scientists say the eyes rotate, allowing the barreleye to see directly forward or look upward through its transparent head .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29354875/

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved. Empty Re: Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved.

Post by Aaron Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:48 am

You know Sam, I really could care less about what you do and don't believe but the way I see it, the reason two set of eyes have evolved is because God did that to confuse you.

I mean, if he can create the heavens and the earth in 6 days, I hardly think 2 sets of eyes is a challenge.

I’m just saying.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved. Empty Re: Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved.

Post by SamCogar Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:55 am

Now Aaron, it wasn't me who was surprised at seeing that picture, ....... but I bet you sure were.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am

Not at all.

The wonders of God never cease to amaze me.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 am

http://whozoo.org/Intro2000/tashcorm/tempagetwo.htm

I saw on tv they are researching ways to make artificial eyes.

They are studying the electric eel to see how they generate electricity because the eyes will need electrical impulse.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ich bin Ala-awkbarph Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:35 pm

SamCogar wrote:The Creationists gotta quit thinking such silly thoughts.

Because, it looks like two (2) different types of eyes have evolved.

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved. Barrel10

The barreleye (Macropinna microstoma) has extremely light-sensitive eyes that can rotate within a transparent, fluid-filled shield on its head. The fish's tubular eyes are capped by bright green lenses. The eyes point upward (as shown here) when the fish is looking for food overhead.

A bizarre deep-water fish called the barreleye has a transparent head and tubular eyes. Since the fish's discovery in 1939, biologists have known the eyes were very good at collecting light. But their shape seemed to leave the fish with tunnel vision.

Now scientists say the eyes rotate, allowing the barreleye to see directly forward or look upward through its transparent head .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29354875/

This eye does not surprise me! You try to look at creationism out your anus.
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph
Ich bin Ala-awkbarph

Number of posts : 2310
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 am

Armon Ayers wrote: This eye does not surprise me! You try to look at creationism out your anus.

OH NO I DON'T.

I'll have you know I had an Optoectomy performed several years ago.

And me thinks that you are definitely in need of one ...... and that you should really consider getting one of said scheduled post-haste, .... as soon as possible.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:30 am

Well now, iffen you didn’t like that “barreleye” fish, …. how about a "funky" fish?

Creationists tell us the eye is too complex to have evolved. Funky_10

JAKARTA — A funky, psychedelic fish that bounces on the ocean floor like a rubber ball has been classified as a new species, a scientific journal reported.

The frogfish — which has a swirl of tan and peach zebra stripes that extend from its aqua eyes to its tail — was initially discovered by scuba diving instructors working for a tour operator a year ago in shallow waters off Ambon island in eastern Indonesia.

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/26/2479849-indonesias-psychedelic-fish-named-a-new-species

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down