WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John McCain chooses female running mate. Liberals furious.

+5
TerryRC
Stephanie
Randall
Aaron
SheikBen
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 Empty Re: John McCain chooses female running mate. Liberals furious.

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:47 am

I watched the Couric interview online yesterday. Palin was atrocious. I don’t know which part was worse, the question about the magazine (all of them was her answer) or the question about McCain reforms (I’ll get back to you on that one).

I still think at the very least, the debate is a draw.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 Empty Re: John McCain chooses female running mate. Liberals furious.

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:08 am

Aaron,

You need to cool your jets. Get a girlfriend, or something.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sodbuster Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 am

Did you read my link where she says man walked the earth the same time as dinosaurs and she saw a pic of a man track inside a dino track?

And after saying she opposed Roe v wade they asked her to name another SC case and she could not???

Hey I am not too keen on Obama but if McCain does not jettison her he might lose 40 states.

sodbuster

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 am

I didn't find Joe's on his campaign page but he did say he was a Roman Catholic on MTP and the last time I checked, RC's are considered christians.

By whom?

Should I not believe Joe either Frank?

If he says he's Catholic, you can believe him if you want to. All that takes is church membership- like being a Methodist. But if he goes to claiming that he's a "Christian", then I will re-double and triple my scrutiny of him.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:18 am

Stephanie wrote:Aaron,

Or even just a magazine.

bounce bounce bounce bounce
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:19 am

You hate Sarah (she's hot) Terry and you're listening to your heart so you're not giving her a chance in the debate.

I don't like her stances on civil liberties but, as I told you after her Couric interview, I now feel sorry for her. I STILL don't want her a heart attack away from the White House.

As to her debate skills:

"She has an amazing ability to turn a 45 second answer into a folksy story... she's never been forced to know the issues."

This small-town folksy alienation of her opponents will not work on a national scale.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:36 am

TerryRC wrote:
This small-town folksy alienation of her opponents will not work on a national scale.

Who is the current President???
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:43 am

I already have 3. Why do I need another?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:47 am

Who is the current President???

With <30% popularity, I'm thinking we, as a country, have learned our lesson on that issue.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:50 am

Aaron wrote:

I already have 3. Why do I need another?

Oh, well then you don't need a magazine after all.

Just some Vitamin E maybe.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 am

Ditch them. Get one who can take care of your needs, man.

Sheeesh.

Do I have to tell you everything?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:52 am

With <30% popularity, I'm thinking we, as a country, have learned our lesson on that issue.

Although it does show that 30% of people polled are crazy.

You know, the definition of crazy that is "repeating the same action, over and over while expecting a different result".

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:55 am

You give the populace more credit then I do.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:58 am

Combined, they take care of pretty much everything.

If only I could roll them all into one.

Other then being really fat...

Razz
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 am

sodbuster wrote:Did you read my link where she says man walked the earth the same time as dinosaurs and she saw a pic of a man track inside a dino track?

Hey I am not too keen on Obama but if McCain does not jettison her he might lose 40 states.

All birds are direct decendents of dinosaurs ....... so there must have been a few dinosaur species around when man first started walking the earth 6 million +- years ago.

Dummy, if all the dinosaurs went extinct ........ there would be no birds a walking or flying around today.

And here dummy, you can take a look at the picture that Palin seen, was shown.

I am sure that if Palin was a Democrat you would not be badmouthing her because she was told an untruth about a picture. It appears someone pulled a Ziggy on her. She was told something about a photograph that was an untruth, but not necessarily a blatant lie unless the person showing her knew better.

Razz Razz Razz Razz

John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 Tsiteovr3b
Taylor Site, Paluxy Riverbed, 1984, Glen Rose, TX
The Taylor Site contains several trackways of largely infilled, metatarsal dinosaur footprints once considered human by many creationists, and a trail of deeper, more typical digitigrade dinosaur tracks. Photograph (C) 1984, Glen J. Kuban

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:55 am

TerryRC wrote:

It sure as hell should work on the folksy people in the small towns across America who will comprise the majority of all voters come this November.

Course there might be a major catastrophic collapse of our economy such as they are predicting ....... and if so, ....... Bush just might have to postpone the 2008 General Election until next year or later.

John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 33948 John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 33948 John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 33948 John McCain chooses female running mate.  Liberals furious. - Page 7 33948

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:58 am

It sure as hell should work on the folksy people in the small towns across America who will comprise the majority of all voters come this November.

You mean the ones that look at anything more than a HS diploma as "elitist".

Color me surprised...

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:01 am

TerryRC wrote:You know, the definition of crazy that is "repeating the same action, over and over while expecting a different result".

The majority of WV voters have been doing that for more than 70 years.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 am

TerryRC wrote:It sure as hell should work on the folksy people in the small towns across America who will comprise the majority of all voters come this November.

You mean the ones that look at anything more than a HS diploma as "elitist".

Color me surprised...

In many parts of this country the defination for elitist is someone who has the constant need to show their boogers.

Smile
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:00 am

In many parts of this country the defination for elitist is someone who has the constant need to show their boogers.

Um, yeah?

What's a defination?

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:30 am

I KNEW you would take the bait.

Thank you for proving my point.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Right.

"Umm... Pharaoh? I MEANT for the Sphinx to be nose less, anyway..."

Firefox has an auto spellchecker. Use it.

Grammar, spelling and vocabulary DO reflect on the validity of someone's arguments, whether you want to recognize that or not.

I'm against ebonics, also.

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:58 pm

wHy do I nead spullchacker. It'z beon prvoen taht if teh brane sees surtan wrdos and lttres, it can recognize what is meant.

Clear?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:00 pm

TerryRC wrote:Grammar, spelling and vocabulary DO reflect on the validity of someone's arguments,

Why. Is my point less valed if I missspeel a word Turry?

For instance, if I said I thought you were a pompous arrogant ass who believes you’re better then everyone else simply because of your degree from We give’emaway University, would my misspelling either pompos or arrowagant make you’re condescending attitude any less odious then it already is?

Laughing
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:14 am

For instance, if I said I thought you were a pompous arrogant ass who believes you’re better then everyone else simply because of your degree from We give’emaway University, would my misspelling either pompos or arrowagant make you’re condescending attitude any less odious then it already is?

You are entitled to your opinion.

Want to make up some bogus statistics to back it up, all of the while toting your "amateur expert" status?

If you want to write, talk and spell like an uneducated boob, that is your business.

My attitude is odious to you because you can't win an argument with me.

How does it feel to get licked from someone with a degree from "We give’emaway University" (nobody gives Master's degrees away, FYI)?

Does it sting?

TerryRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next