WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

belated DMV posting

+2
Aaron
SamCogar
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

belated DMV posting - Page 5 Empty Re: belated DMV posting

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm

That dog ain't hunting Frank. You admitted to having knowledge of the Real ID Act before you denied having knowledge.

It ain't so. But if you think you can make that fly, just show us.

rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 pm

I counted 3 or 4 edited post. There are at least 2 that for some reason I can't find. I'm not the least bit suprised.

And the beat goes on.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 pm

And so- just as with your Jackson County friends who know me "professionally and personally" to be dishonest and of no or low "character and integrity"- you welsh once again because you've come up empty handed once again. Yeah, the beat goes on alright- the dead-beat poster Aaron who is all huff and puff and no substance.

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 am

Says the man who edits and deletes post to hide his lies and distortions of the truth. You're right Frank, the beat goes on. You're a real piece of work.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 am

All the way back on page three of this thread you were saying that I was "dishonest", to wit:

Aaron wrote:I don't need to demostrate anything dude but for what it's worth, your response coupled with the fact that I know the notices are posted in the DMV are enough for me to believe you've been dishonest in what you've posted here. Others can make up their own mind.
https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com/local-news-f4/belated-dmv-posting-t4934-30.htm

There are no "edited" posts up to that point. And unlike you, I do not need to delete my posts to cover my tracks, and so I don't. And I doubt that you can find even one other poster here who believe your assertion that I delete posts to cover my tracks. But a couple times, once as recently as a few weeks ago, I have deleted a couple of my posts because you requested me to- but only after you deleted your own incriminating posts that my posts re-quoted. So again, show us where I was dishonest about anything.

Last edited by ziggy on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 am

I counted 3 edited post and I know one is missing. I thought something was odd the other night but now I'm sure, you've deleted at least one post. But then it's not the first time this has happened, is it Ziggy!!!

You're a liar, plain and simple.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 am

Aaron wrote:Says the man who edits and deletes post to hide his lies and distortions of the truth. You're right Frank, the beat goes on. You're a real piece of work.

Just like you didn't have your businessmen "friends" in Jackson County who know me "professionally and personally" to be dishonest and or low or no character and integrity, you didn't have anything here either to show my "dishonesty". So now you are reduced to saying that of the several thousand posts I have made to this forum over however many years, you can't find even one to show that I am dishonest.

Thank you for making my case for me so convincingly and so thoroughly.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am

Aaron wrote:You're a liar, plain and simple.

Says the man whose imaginary friends in Jackson County who know me "professionally and personally" to be dishonest and of low character and integrity suddenly all disappeared from the face of the earth.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:35 am

Your post speak for themself Ziggy. Just like you did a year and a half or so ago, you're once again deleting post. Hell, for all I know, you've been doing it all along. At least then you had what you claimed was a legitimate reason. I didn't think so and I wasn't alone but then had you not resorted to those tactics, I likely wouldn't have developed a friendship that I did something good came out of it then. I doubt any will this time other then I know what type of person you really are so if that's what it takes to make yourself feel better about yourseld, have at it. I'm going to bed. Edit and delete until your lying heart is content.

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:40 am

Aaron wrote: How strong is a conviction if one cannot adequately defend it?

Not very strong at all.

Oh, the irony.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:47 am

ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:You're a liar, plain and simple.

Says the man whose imaginary friends in Jackson County who know me "professionally and personally" to be dishonest and of low character and integrity suddenly all disappeared from the face of the earth.

Besides the fact that for 10 years I dealt with about every trucking company that dealt with Ravenswood Aluminum and then spent the next 10 years selling concrete to ~15 businesses from Wood to Kanawha County and countless contractors, that's my family.

belated DMV posting - Page 5 A333e18b-cd32-46a0-b10e-8ce04e0533a6

You may resume your editing and deleting dumbass
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 am

That is all fine and good. And I do not deny being a dumbass about many things.

But it is telling that, with your many contacts in Jackson County who might know me or might not have even heard of me, you chose to suddenly remember- and just as suddenly to forget about and apparently hope that we all forget about- the "couple of businessmen" in Jackson County who were discusisng coal and conservation with you and who you said know me "professionally and personally" to be dishonest and of low character and integrity, and who feel so strongly about it that they cuss about me more than you care to post on the internet.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 am

Aaron wrote:I'm an honest man Frank. Stuff like respect mean something to me. It's not a word that I toss around loosely. I don't expect someone like you to understand that or to grasp what it means when an individual is unwothy of respect. I've had some conversations with people who know you both professionally and personally and it seems my instincts about you are correct.

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 am

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:That’s who you are Frank and it’s why I have no respect for you. Instead of easing a friends (Stephanie) mind you chose to compound the situation simply to look good.

So you expected me to help ease Stephanie's mind after-the -fact by pretending that you were right when you said months ago that:

No Frank, what I would have thought what a friend would do is tell the truth and be honest, particulary when someone else they claim to be a friend was upset or frustrated as Stephanie clearly appeared (at least to me) to be when she ask...

Stephanie wrote:I can't understand why I had to show so much documentation and you had to show so little. I didn't have to just produce my birth certificate, but my marriage certificate, TWO proofs of residency, plus my RI license AND my social security card.

Instead of stating the truth, you chose to continue your word games and bullshit. It's who you are.

According to more then a few people who know you, it's who you've always been.

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 am

Aaron wrote:I was wrong on a date in which one portion of an act becomes effective Frank. I admitted that before you started being a bitch so that post proves nothing.

Yes are no, are you saying that the Real ID act does not require a birth certificate to prove citizenship and that anyone obtaining a license or renewing a license will be required to provide a vital statistics issued birth certificate? And if possible, try and answer without all your word games and bullshit if possible.

And as I understand you have no character, I expect nothing from you.

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:16 am

Aaron wrote:No, a couple of business leaders in Jackson County. They painted a picture that on reflection wasn't that suprising. I never got the impression any of them were joking.

And as you've posted the link to my comment 3 or 4 times now Frank, yes or no, am I incorrect when I state the Real ID Act will require and individual providing a state issued vital statistics birth certificate to obtain a license or renewal? It's not difficult?

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 am

Aaron wrote:I don't want you to dismiss anything and I have nothing to apologize for. During conversation with some friends it turned to coal and conservation and your name came up. They expressed their thoughs regarding you to which I will not repeat ( I won't cuss that much online) and much of what they stated, I see in your online pesona.

You're manipulative, dishonest, you play word games and distort facts and if none of that works, you have no problem to resorting to outright lies in your attempt to promote your agenda.

It seems you're the same whether it's real life and memorex which begs the question, who are you trying to convince with your ramblings here?

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:31 am

Aaron wrote:Actually, they didn't call you a scoundrel. They stated you were a dishonest liar who lacked character and integrity.

And the beat still goes on.

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 am

Aaron wrote:I counted 3 edited post and I know one is missing. I thought something was odd the other night but now I'm sure, you've deleted at least one post. But then it's not the first time this has happened, is it Ziggy!!!

You're a liar, plain and simple.

Aaron, I have gone through all 8 pages of this topic / subject.

It shows that you edited 2 of the posts you made this past Tuesday. One shows that it was edited 1 minute after you posted it. The other shows that it was edited 9 minutes after you first posted it. I do not believe that there was any nefarious intent in either of your edits to posts. However, if the mere action of editing posts means that the poster is lying but trying to cover it up, then I would point out that you were editing your posts on this topic subject 3 days before I posted any that were edited.

Yesterday (Friday of this week) I edited 2 of my posts of that same day, all within minutes of the 1st posting. One that I posted at 11:48 AM Friday was edited 24 minutes later. And that was a post in response to Sam, and that did not reference the Real i.d. Act or anything directly related to that act. It was about the kinds of jobs he and I had held early in our working lives. That was the first post in this topic subject that I had edited. I would point out that post was first made several days after you were saying that my many posts on this topic subject were "proof" of my pattern of being dishonest and lying. But none of those earlier posts have been edited, as a quick perusal of the pages herein will verify.
And late yesterday (Friday), at 11:14 PM, I made a post, and which I edited 8 minutes later.

One would think that if I were trying to cover my tracks of being dishonest or lying by making post edits, that I would have edited the many posts I made days and weeks ago on this topic subject- and that I would have done so more than a few minutes after first posting.

Now you say that there may be one post missing. And indeed there may be. Sometimes when I make a post that includes a number of quotes- especially quotes from more than one other post- I post it only to realize that I got the quote marks and other script delineations messed up. And I do recall having done that on either this or another subject topic this week. But again, the deletion would have been done mere minutes after making the post- not days later as you indicate here. And a new post similar to the deleted post would have been made minutes thereafter.

I thought something was odd the other night but now I'm sure, ............

What was and is "odd" is that you have been so desperate to "prove" that I have been dishonest and lying here that when you are pressed to actually show what I've posted what you allege to be dishonest, you have to contrive some excuse or other for your inability to show any evidence that I was/am dishonest. Your phantom "Jackson County businessmen" character references for me, and your phantom "edited and deleted" of my "dishonest" posts represents perhaps the most flagrant but unsupportable accusations of personal dishonesty and of having low or no character and integrity that I can recall ever seeing on any message board anywhere.

Other readers here may feel differently, of course. They have every right to think me as lowdown and devoid of character and integrity as you assert here. If they do, I challenge them, too, to show by my words here- on any topic subject of this forum- that I am so dishonest and a liar as you assert.

I can be woefully ignorant, and I can be an ass- even a dumbass. But neither of those represent dishonesty.

Ziggy,
The Ignorant But Honest Dumbass
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 am

My haven't we had a busy night. Well, not we, I slept like a baby. But then I don't have a guilty conscience.

And you can save all the post you like, I'm not the one deleting post. In fact, I don't even have that ability. Unless it is the last post with none after it, the only people who can delete post are moderators. That's how you deleted and changed post before, right, the first time I got pissed as hell because of your dishonesty.

But you only did it that one time, right.

belated DMV posting - Page 5 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 5 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 5 33948

Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 am

Aaron wrote:And you can save all the post you like, I'm not the one deleting post. In fact, I don't even have that ability. Unless it is the last post with none after it, the only people who can delete post are moderators. That's how you deleted and changed post before, right, the first time I got pissed as hell because of your dishonesty.

Yada yada yada, Crybaby.

Tell it to your cussin' Jackson County coal and conservation minded businessmen friends who know me professionally and personally to be dishonest and of no character or integrity. They will be mightily impressed.

Smile Smile Smile
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Aaron wrote:................................................ the first time I got pissed as hell because of your dishonesty.

Why would you get pissed as hell because of my "dishonesty", anyway? I am not even half pissed about yours. It is great entertainment on an otherwise often dull forum / message board.

Razz Razz Razz
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I see you're still whining, huh Ziggy and still changing and/or deleting post. I'm pretty sure I wrote censorship but you would never change a post, would you Zig. After all, you're honest. You said so. And it's not like you don't have a history of changing post, is it? After all, you haven't deleted and/or changed post since the last time you changed and/or deleted post, right Ziggy!!! But it was only that one time, right. Cause you said so and we all know, you're honest, right Ziggy.

belated DMV posting - Page 5 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 5 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 5 33948
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Aaron wrote:I see you're still whining, huh Ziggy and still changing and/or deleting post. I'm pretty sure I wrote censorship but you would never change a post, would you Zig. After all, you're honest. You said so. And it's not like you don't have a history of changing post, is it? After all, you haven't deleted and/or changed post since the last time you changed and/or deleted post, right Ziggy!!! But it was only that one time, right. Cause you said so and we all know, you're honest, right Ziggy.

Saved for posterity.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm

It's already been established that you're the one deleting post Ziggy so I don't know why you're saving mine for. Or perhaps you're going back and editing them at a later date. It's not like you don't have a history of doing that as well, right!!!
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum