WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

belated DMV posting

+2
Aaron
SamCogar
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

belated DMV posting - Page 3 Empty Re: belated DMV posting

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:19 pm

My apologizes Sasha. I skimmed over your post. There is a difference in what is required by the State of WV for a driver’s license and what is required by social security for a new card. I went through this with my oldest. It was harder to get a social security card without his picture ID then it is to get a license.

If you lose your ss card and you don't have a picture ID, they have a list of what will suffice as proof of identity. A parental affidavit is not on the list which is somewhat understandable given that people steal kids.

The requirements for a driver’s license is a bit different. The Real ID act now requires that all new licenses in WV must provide proof of citizenship as well as other documents. A birth certificate is sufficient for American born citizens so long as it has a raised seal from vital statistics.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Stephanie wrote:Can you imagine how difficult it must be for people who lose everything to natural disaster or fire?

I can't even begin to imagine as some sort of ID is required to get each supporting document.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:You happened to beat a date, .....................................................

No, it was you who beat a date- because you didn't know that what you insisted was correct had not taken effect.That is not my fault. You said I would need a birth certificate to renew- period. You did not say that after a certain future date I would need a birth certificate.

No, Ziggy, I did not say that to you or TRC, on this or any other thread. Why must you lie?

What I stated on another thread is that is true is that the Real ID act will require a vital statistics issued birth certificate to obtain a license and that wasn't to you, it was to TRC. TRC pointed out on this thread that wasn't the case for him. In my comments, I hit the nail on the head as to why he wasn't required to provide that proof YET. Do you dispute any of those facts?

Aaron wrote:You RENEWED your license without a birth certificate, and possibly without a proof of residence. It could have been for a number of reasons.

Perhaps they were not requiring renewals at that time or perhaps even though it was law, the DMV you went to wasn't enforcing that portion of the Real ID Act. That doesn't change the facts that WV has been requiring birth certificates of proof of citizenship for new drivers license AND ID cards for at least 7 years.

My first direct response to you on this thread was after I informed others as to why you were not required to show your birth certificate when you renewed your license this year. It was at that point that you got bitchy and attempted to play word games which begs the question, why do you have to resort to underhanded tactics, dishonesty and lies like that Ziggy to prove a point?

ziggy wrote:TRC and I were exactly right on that discussion- both saying that we had not needed and would not need a birth certificate for my upcoming DL renewal- and I didn't.

TRC didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He didn't know when any provision of the Real ID Act would take effect and thought that simply because he didn't have to do something, it wasn't going to happen. As usual, he was wrong.

You on the other hand, I'm pretty confident knew the provisions of the Real ID Act and when each would take effect all along. As such, I'm sure that's why you started running your mouth on this thread. You thought you could make someone look bad by distorting the facts of the situation because you knew something others didn't. That's your MO Ziggy and it's why Sam refers to you as dishonest, Cato feels about you the way he does and why I have zero respect for you.

Not long ago you were telling us how "ignorant" I am. So now are you telling us that I know more than I let on? Or are you, like Cato and Sam, just trying to have it both ways so that you can say you were right no matter which way it goes?

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:You happened to beat a date, .....................................................

No, it was you who beat a date- because you didn't know that what you insisted was correct had not taken effect.That is not my fault. You said I would need a birth certificate to renew- period. You did not say that after a certain future date I would need a birth certificate.

No, Ziggy, I did not say that to you or TRC, on this or any other thread. Why must you lie?

No lie here. In your own words:

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
But were I asked to show anyone proof of my legal citizenship status, I don't think I could. So maybe I am lucky that I don't look Hispanic and travel in Arizona.
Sure you could. Your ID is accepted as legal citizenship as you will find out when you go to renew your license and are required to bring in your vital statistics state issued birth certificate. If you don't have one, go pay the $12 and get it because you're going to need it.
https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com/national-politics-f6/i-m-a-legal-american-citizen-and-i-must-show-my-id-when-t4632-30.htm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 am

That's your MO Ziggy and it's why Sam refers to you as dishonest, Cato feels about you the way he does and why I have zero respect for you.

If "respect" is what I would expect to achieve from the likes of you and Sam and Cato- then I'd rather do without that kind of respect, thank you very much.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 am

The likes of me Frank? I'm not dishonest, I don't play word games, I don't have to distort or lie to try and get my agenda across and I understand what "respect" actually means.

Considering the source, I'll take that as a compliment.

And we covered the ignorant part. Just one more of your distortion of the truth to try and prove a point.

As for my statement about the Real ID, it's all here but then I've no doubt you know this. More of your dishonestly. It will all be law soon.

I am curious about one thing Frank. Is there any depth that you will not sink to in order to promote your agenda?

Last edited by Aaron on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 am

Considering the source, I'll take that as a compliment.

And so will I. At least we agree on that much!
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 am

I'm an honest man Frank. Stuff like respect mean something to me. It's not a word that I toss around loosely. I don't expect someone like you to understand that or to grasp what it means when an individual is unwothy of respect. I've had some conversations with people who know you both professionally and personally and it seems my instincts about you are correct.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 am

And by what "profession" would that be? SamCogar once said I had never done an honest day's work in my life. And we all know that both you and SamCogar and Cato are always right and are never dishonest. And Cato says I am just a pot smoking hippie stuck in the 1960s. And by now an astute sluth like you has found out that I've spent more than half my life in the penitentary for my "dishonesty" that you and Sam finally discovered and revealed here. So how could I have ever had a "profession"? Or are you the one playing word games?

belated DMV posting - Page 3 81632 belated DMV posting - Page 3 81632 lol! belated DMV posting - Page 3 81632
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 am

my "dishonesty" that you and Sam finally discovered and revealed here

"Finally", ..... that sounds like you mean it was a recent event.

"Recent" ...... as in the past 8 years or so, ..... right?

Let the fog wash the coal dust out of your eyes for a better picture of it. geek

belated DMV posting - Page 3 197570 belated DMV posting - Page 3 197570 belated DMV posting - Page 3 197570

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 am

I'm not always right, have never professed to be and by professionally I mean your former business that you've stated you worked for less then you paid your employees.

This thread is a microcosm of who and what you are. Stephanie stated what all she had to go through to get her license and then you told your story.

I’ll start by saying I believe you knew the provisions of the Real ID Act and deliberately chose to be misleading which is why I referred to you as an ass as this was a subject that clearly bothered Stephanie yet instead of sharing with her the truth, you chose to be right.

But on the off chance that you didn’t know why you weren’t required to show your birth certificate, once the explanation was clear, instead of conceding the point, you’ve spent a week trying to make it out like I’ve said things I didn’t say and implying that I’m wrong in what I’m saying.

That’s who you are Frank and it’s why I have no respect for you. Instead of easing a friends (Stephanie) mind you chose to compound the situation simply to look good.

As I said earlier, I’ve talked to some people that know you and my instincts are shared.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 am

SamCogar wrote:
my "dishonesty" that you and Sam finally discovered and revealed here

"Finally", ..... that sounds like you mean it was a recent event.

"Recent" ...... as in the past 8 years or so, ..... right?

Let the fog wash the coal dust out of your eyes for a better picture of it. geek

Yep, all in the past "8 years or so", Sam. I can't get anything past the investigative sleuth team of Sam and Aaron. Sam has been readin' my mind. And Aaron has finally located and talked to all those folks who know me both "professionally as personally" as dishonest and having a hidden agenda. But my God, I just hope you guys don't go a talkin' to those who know me even better "professionally and personally" as the sexually perverted, wife beatin', bank robbin' and all around scoundrel of my community that I am. That would ruin my just your everyday common ass image that Aaron recently discovered- but which those who know me "professionally and personally" knew about decades ago but always kept really quiet about.

This is gettin' good, guys- better than any soap opera that pulls in millions for its producers and advertisers on TV even. Hell, I should start demanding that Stephanie have forumotion.com to start paying me royalties for my life story that Sam and Aaron are exposing here. I could use that money to get a better pimpmobile to promote my local and national chain of whorehouse and dope running enterprises- which, up until now have been mostly hidden from the people who know me "professionally and personally"- but which I am sure that Aaron will uncover and expose just any day now anyway. Sad Sad Sad Sad I am oh so embarrassed by all these unexpected revelations of my sordid life. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:11 am

Aaron wrote:That’s who you are Frank and it’s why I have no respect for you. Instead of easing a friends (Stephanie) mind you chose to compound the situation simply to look good.

So you expected me to help ease Stephanie's mind after-the -fact by pretending that you were right when you said months ago that:

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
But were I asked to show anyone proof of my legal citizenship status, I don't think I could. So maybe I am lucky that I don't look Hispanic and travel in Arizona.
Sure you could. Your ID is accepted as legal citizenship as you will find out when you go to renew your license and are required to bring in your vital statistics state issued birth certificate. If you don't have one, go pay the $12 and get it because you're going to need it.
https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com/national-politics-f6/i-m-a-legal-american-citizen-and-i-must-show-my-id-when-t4632-30.htm

I really doubt that Stephanie wants her mind eased in that fashion- by pretending that Aaron is always right and that ziggy is never right. But I am willing to let Stephanie speak for herself. I am rather certain that speaking for herself would help "ease" her mind more than anything you would want me to pretend.

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 am

I was wrong on a date in which one portion of an act becomes effective Frank. I admitted that before you started being a bitch so that post proves nothing.

Yes are no, are you saying that the Real ID act does not require a birth certificate to prove citizenship and that anyone obtaining a license or renewing a license will be required to provide a vital statistics issued birth certificate? And if possible, try and answer without all your word games and bullshit if possible.

And as I understand you have no character, I expect nothing from you.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am

ziggy wrote:
Aaron wrote:That’s who you are Frank and it’s why I have no respect for you. Instead of easing a friends (Stephanie) mind you chose to compound the situation simply to look good.

So you expected me to help ease Stephanie's mind after-the -fact by pretending that you were right when you said months ago that:

No Frank, what I would have thought what a friend would do is tell the truth and be honest, particulary when someone else they claim to be a friend was upset or frustrated as Stephanie clearly appeared (at least to me) to be when she ask...

Stephanie wrote:I can't understand why I had to show so much documentation and you had to show so little. I didn't have to just produce my birth certificate, but my marriage certificate, TWO proofs of residency, plus my RI license AND my social security card.

Instead of stating the truth, you chose to continue your word games and bullshit. It's who you are.

According to more then a few people who know you, it's who you've always been.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Well you must have been talking to one of- or maybe all five of my ex-wives who hate me mostly because my alimony checks are sometimes just a little late or because I chronically violate the domestic violence restraining orders they have against me when I feel like beating them up. They said they would get even with me. And now, with help from the great Aaron- they are getting their revenge. Razz bom alien
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

No, a couple of business leaders in Jackson County. They painted a picture that on reflection wasn't that suprising. I never got the impression any of them were joking.

And as you've posted the link to my comment 3 or 4 times now Frank, yes or no, am I incorrect when I state the Real ID Act will require and individual providing a state issued vital statistics birth certificate to obtain a license or renewal? It's not difficult?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Aaron wrote:Yes are no, are you saying that the Real ID act does not require a birth certificate to prove citizenship .......

No. I never said that.

................................. and that anyone obtaining a license or renewing a license will be required to provide a vital statistics issued birth certificate?

No. And I never said that either.

And if possible, try and answer without all your word games and bullshit if possible.

That is not possible. This and dozens/hundreds of internet boards are almost all about what someone or other calls "word games" and "bullshit". People were playing "word games" and spreading "bullshit" in one form or another long before you and I were born, and they will be for long after we die. Get use to it. That's life.

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 pm

And the beat goes on.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Aaron wrote:No, a couple of business leaders in Jackson County. They painted a picture that on reflection wasn't that suprising. I never got the impression any of them were joking.

That's fine with me. I have admitted that I am the most notorious scoundrel of the community. And that is not something that "a couple of business leaders in Jackson County" would joke about. So you are talking to the right people. Keep talking to them and they might tell you even more.

And as you've posted the link to my comment 3 or 4 times now Frank, yes or no, am I incorrect when I state the Real ID Act will require and individual providing a state issued vital statistics birth certificate to obtain a license or renewal?

That is not the link I posted. I posted the link to what you said I would need to renew my driver's license. It is not my fault that you were wrong about that.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Actually, they didn't call you a scoundrel. They stated you were a dishonest liar who lacked character and integrity.

And the beat still goes on.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Aaron wrote:Actually, they didn't call you a scoundrel. They stated you were a dishonest liar who lacked character and integrity.

So why would that not make me a scoundrel? It sounds to me like your sources know me quite well and that telling us here what they said enhances to your own honesty and character and integrity while exposing my lack of same. So we should all thank you for the public service you have provided to the readers here. They are now on notice to beware even more of my dishonesty and my lack of character and integrity. And with that information, we can now all have more honest discussions- except of course for that old, evil, incorrigible scoundrel Ziggy.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

There's 10 of us here that post on a regular basis and I'm sure the other 8 have made up their own mind about both of us. As I'm not trying to impress or sway anyone, this is not about my ego. You honesty and integrity speak for themself so you can try and brush it off if you like, it doesn't change the facts.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Aaron wrote:There's 10 of us here that post on a regular basis and I'm sure the other 8 have made up their own mind about both of us. As I'm not trying to impress or sway anyone, this is not about my ego. You honesty and integrity speak for themself so you can try and brush it off if you like, it doesn't change the facts.

But those "couple of business leaders in Jackson County" speak even better, right? After all, they know me both "professionally and personally", right? So you better keep in touch with them every couple days or so, right? 'Cause they might give you an even bigger scoup on my dishonesty and lack of character and integrity, right?

Funny though, you know. Despite my well known dishonesty and lack of character and integrity, I don't need any of the documents Keli rattles off that he needs in his daily life to live and travel not only in Jackson County but all over West Virginia and beyond. The only time I am ever asked for any i.d. is when I buy beer at Kroger. (Buying beer is yet another piece of evidence to attest to my lack of character and integrity). I write checks, cash checks, sign employees' payroll checks, issue purchase orders for materials and repair parts, etc., routinely deal with 30 or so Jackson County businesses every week in my current work, and no one here ever asks me for i.d. (except to buy beer) nor ever says a word to anyone other than to Aaron about my dishonesty and lack of character and integrity- as far vas I know. But maybe there is a big whispering campaign that I don;t know about. A manager of one of the largest private employers in the county recently invited me to do twice weekly business with his company's administrative offices- which includes having coded access to the unguarded service entrance of the company's administrative offices. What damn fools this guy and dozens of other local business managers must be to allow a such a well known dishonest person of low or no character and integrity to have such access. I just hope these guys don't ever have a conversation with Aaron's couple of Jackson County businessmen friends who know me so much better than anyone else. If they do, I will be doomed, doomed! I tell you. I will probably have to leave my home of nearly 40 years to avoid the shame and the scandal.

Can't anyone give ole' Ziggy a good character reference? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Seems to me that if one has to tout their own deeds, somethings wrong other then a sore elbow

It's also telling that for some reason you can't simply dismiss what I've said. Any particular reason why Frank? Who you trying to convince with your ramblings?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum