WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

belated DMV posting

+2
Aaron
SamCogar
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

belated DMV posting - Page 4 Empty Re: belated DMV posting

Post by Stephanie Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:13 pm

wvsasha wrote:Our insurance card doesn't even have MY name on it - just the person whose paycheck actually pays the premiums.

Thanks for the luck - yeah - we're gonna need it! Smile

Library card? Baptismal certificate........all I'm coming up with Sad
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556
Registration date : 2007-12-28

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:33 pm

Aaron wrote:It's also telling that for some reason you can't simply dismiss what I've said. Any particular reason why Frank? Who you trying to convince with your ramblings?

What's "telling" is that you want me to bail you out of your predicament of having issued such reckless accusations by simply dismissing what you have said. If you want it to be dismissed, then issue a retraction and appropriate apology and I'll consider it. But as you got yourself into it, it's up to you to take the initiative to extract yourself from it. It is about honesty, and character, and integrity, you know.
ziggy
ziggy

Number of posts : 5731

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:29 pm

I don't want you to dismiss anything and I have nothing to apologize for. During conversation with some friends it turned to coal and conservation and your name came up. They expressed their thoughs regarding you to which I will not repeat ( I won't cuss that much online) and much of what they stated, I see in your online pesona.

You're manipulative, dishonest, you play word games and distort facts and if none of that works, you have no problem to resorting to outright lies in your attempt to promote your agenda.

It seems you're the same whether it's real life and memorex which begs the question, who are you trying to convince with your ramblings here?
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:43 pm

It seems you're the same whether it's real life and memorex which begs the question, who are you trying to convince with your ramblings here?

I sometimes wonder the same thing about you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 am

I'm a simple man Frank, honest to a fault, looking to impress no man save the one I look in the eye in the mirror each day and the one who holds my soul in his hand.

There's nothing to wonder about with me. Anything else?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:02 pm

ziggy wrote: Yep, all in the past "8 years or so", Sam. I can't get anything past the investigative sleuth team of Sam and Aaron. Sam has been readin' my mind.

NOPE, Sam has been ....... reading your posting to/on the Gazette's and this Forum for quite a few years.

And via what you have said/written about yourself, your family and others .... is was quite easy for me to apply what one could/would call Literary Forensics and/or Profiling to determine quite a few characteristics about your person.

Like the reason for your hateful anti-corporation mindset is undoubtably partially rooted in your extreme dislike of your "first job" adolescent experience of having to be a "bag boy" at a food store/market. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:58 am

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote: Yep, all in the past "8 years or so", Sam. I can't get anything past the investigative sleuth team of Sam and Aaron. Sam has been readin' my mind.

NOPE, Sam has been ....... reading your posting to/on the Gazette's and this Forum for quite a few years.

And via what you have said/written about yourself, your family and others .... is was quite easy for me to apply what one could/would call Literary Forensics and/or Profiling to determine quite a few characteristics about your person.

Like the reason for your hateful anti-corporation mindset is undoubtably partially rooted in your extreme dislike of your "first job" adolescent experience of having to be a "bag boy" at a food store/market. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This is not the first time you have tried to disparage food store "bag boy" jobs and other menial labor jobs, Sam. You can look down on and hate what you think of as menial labor jobs for whatever twisted excuses you care to admit to. That tells us a whole lot more about you than about any food store or market "bag boy" job or job holder.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:04 am

Aaron wrote:I'm a simple man Frank, honest to a fault, looking to impress no man save the one I look in the eye in the mirror each day and the one who holds my soul in his hand.

So you are looking to impress yourself. You have answered your own question.

Most of us here probably expect to "impress" no one other than ourselves.

Even the guy who applies, "Literary Forensics and/or Profiling" to the postings here is undoubtably seeking to impress himself more than anyone else.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 am

ziggy wrote:Most of us here probably expect to "impress" no one other than ourselves.

And the beat goes on. By what authority do you speak for the rest of us considering a few days ago, it was you who didn't want to speak for someone else?

ziggy wrote:But I am willing to let Stephanie speak for herself. I am rather certain that speaking for herself would help "ease" her mind more than anything you would want me to pretend.

It was a week ago today that I explained why you weren’t required to provide your birth certificate and instead of simply admitting the truth then, you’ve spent a week playing word games, twisting the facts, distorting the truth and at times outright lying.

And you said there was no proof of your dishonestly.

Please.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 am

ziggy wrote:This is not the first time you have tried to disparage food store "bag boy" jobs and other menial labor jobs, Sam. You can look down on and hate what you think of as menial labor jobs for whatever twisted excuses you care to admit to. That tells us a whole lot more about you than about any food store or market "bag boy" job or job holder.

And the above post ...... "tells us a whole lot more about" .... who????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Zigster, do you want to re-think your satirically stated statement of: "Sam has been readin' my mind"?

Ziggy, your use of me and others as your "whipping boys" to vent your hatred of everything that you blame for your own stupid actions and bad decisions early in life is "a dog that won't hunt" ...... and will not erase the bad memories of your own actions. Actually, the "re-living" of those bad memories only insures that your hatred exacerbates and becomes more n' more reflective in your day to day existance.

And as usual you are 100% wrong in your characterization of me. Unlike you, I didn't have parents that gave me everything that I wanted and thus I have worked far more menial labor job than you ever have and starting in my very early teens at a far earlier age than you ever did.

Having a steady job of "bag-boy" or "shelf-stocker" in the local Kroger or A&P would have been a "dream" job for me. But no, I would get myself up at 4 am every morning, deliver 80 to 100 Gazette papers right to the front doors, come home, fix my own breakfast, read the paper and then go to school (on school days that is). And I saved and/or used my earrning, bout $14 every 2 weeks, to buy myself some of the smaller but finer things in my life, such as a few new clothes because the "hand-me-down" pants n' shirts I had were not in "style".

And I mowed lawns with the old push "reel" mowers and trimmed with a sickle that I had to keep sharp, picked blackberries and sold them by the gallon, etc., etc., etc., .... anything that I could earn 50 cents or a $1 doing.

And what were you doing Zig? Out screwing around in your parents car, impregnating your sweetie, then having to take a job as "bag-boy" to pay for the "wild oat" that you seeded ........................... and you are pissed at the world, even badmouthing blame upon me, because it ruined your life. .............. GIMME A BREAK. ...... You have only "reaped that which you had sowen".

belated DMV posting - Page 4 49761 belated DMV posting - Page 4 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 4 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 4 33948 belated DMV posting - Page 4 197570

He who is laughed at ...... usually laughs last.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am

That is not what I said. I usually do not use the word "proof". "Proof" of anything is more elusive than recognize. You are the one obsessed with citing your opinion as "proof" of this or that. I said that neither you nor Sam had provided any evidence of my "dishoesty". And you still haven't.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 am

And the beat goes on. By what authority do you speak for the rest of us considering a few days ago, it was you who didn't want to speak for someone else?

I am not speaking for anyone. Like you, I post what I think here. Unlike you, I avoid saying that my opinion is a "fact" or is "proof" of anything.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm

It was a week ago today that I explained why you weren’t required to provide your birth certificate and instead of simply admitting the truth then, you’ve spent a week playing word games, twisting the facts, distorting the truth and at times outright lying.

Again, in your own words:

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
But were I asked to show anyone proof of my legal citizenship status, I don't think I could. So maybe I am lucky that I don't look Hispanic and travel in Arizona.
Sure you could. Your ID is accepted as legal citizenship as you will find out when you go to renew your license and are required to bring in your vital statistics state issued birth certificate. If you don't have one, go pay the $12 and get it because you're going to need it.
https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com/national-politics-f6/i-m-a-legal-american-citizen-and-i-must-show-my-id-when-t4632-30.htm

And all I did was tell the folks here that I didn't need what you said I would. It isn't my fault that you still can't get over it that you were wrong and I was right.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 pm

ziggy wrote:

That is not what I said. I usually do not use the word "proof". "Proof" of anything is more elusive than recognize. You are the one obsessed with citing your opinion as "proof" of this or that. I said that neither you nor Sam had provided any evidence of my "dishoesty". And you still haven't.

If you distorting facts, playing wordgames and lying is not evidence of your dishonesty, I don't know what is.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

ziggy wrote:

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:
But were I asked to show anyone proof of my legal citizenship status, I don't think I could. So maybe I am lucky that I don't look Hispanic and travel in Arizona.
Sure you could. Your ID is accepted as legal citizenship as you will find out when you go to renew your license and are required to bring in your vital statistics state issued birth certificate. If you don't have one, go pay the $12 and get it because you're going to need it.
https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com/national-politics-f6/i-m-a-legal-american-citizen-and-i-must-show-my-id-when-t4632-30.htm

And all I did was tell the folks here that I didn't need what you said I would. It isn't my fault that you still can't get over it that you were wrong and I was right.

That's been explained at least 3 times. The fact that you continue to insist that you are right implying the Real ID act does not require a birth certificate is further evidence of your dishonesty. The fact that know the truth about the Real ID Act, birth certificates and you continue to distort the truth makes you a liar.

As Mark Twain said in his essay, The Art of Lying, Among other common lies, we have the silent lie -- the deception which one conveys by simply keeping still and concealing the truth. Many obstinate truth-mongers indulge in this dissipation, imagining that if they speak no lie, they lie not at all.

If that is not PROOF of your dishonesty, I don't know what is. And that is not my fixation, that is simply how it is.

Anything else or are you going to continue to beat the same tired dead horse by tellling the same lies again and again?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm

SamCogar wrote:
ziggy wrote:This is not the first time you have tried to disparage food store "bag boy" jobs and other menial labor jobs, Sam. You can look down on and hate what you think of as menial labor jobs for whatever twisted excuses you care to admit to. That tells us a whole lot more about you than about any food store or market "bag boy" job or job holder.

And the above post ...... "tells us a whole lot more about" .... who????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Zigster, do you want to re-think your satirically stated statement of: "Sam has been readin' my mind"?

Ziggy, your use of me and others as your "whipping boys" to vent your hatred of everything that you blame for your own stupid actions and bad decisions early in life is "a dog that won't hunt" ...... and will not erase the bad memories of your own actions. Actually, the "re-living" of those bad memories only insures that your hatred exacerbates and becomes more n' more reflective in your day to day existance.

Sam, your displaced aspersions of your own youth would be funny were they not so tragic.

And as usual you are 100% wrong in your characterization of me. Unlike you, I didn't have parents that gave me everything that I wanted and thus I have worked far more menial labor job than you ever have and starting in my very early teens at a far earlier age than you ever did.

Maybe so. But I was heaving cow shit form the barn with a "manure fork" twice a day for most of my teenage years, and for a couple years before teenage even.

Having a steady job of "bag-boy" or "shelf-stocker" in the local Kroger or A&P would have been a "dream" job for me.

And it was just that for me- a "dream job". It got me off the farm and off the $1.75 a week rural road paper route I'd had since I was 13 or so. So what's your problem with it, then?

But no, I would get myself up at 4 am every morning, deliver 80 to 100 Gazette papers right to the front doors, come home, fix my own breakfast, read the paper and then go to school (on school days that is). And I saved and/or used my earrning, bout $14 every 2 weeks, to buy myself some of the smaller but finer things in my life, such as a few new clothes because the "hand-me-down" pants n' shirts I had were not in "style".

And I mowed lawns with the old push "reel" mowers and trimmed with a sickle that I had to keep sharp, picked blackberries and sold them by the gallon, etc., etc., etc., .... anything that I could earn 50 cents or a $1 doing.

And all that is noble for any self-respecting young person looking for a start in life. So why are you so contemptous of such laborious jobs now, in the 21st century?

And what were you doing Zig? Out screwing around in your parents car, impregnating your sweetie, then having to take a job as "bag-boy" to pay for the "wild oat" that you seeded ........................... and you are pissed at the world, even badmouthing blame upon me, because it ruined your life. .............. GIMME A BREAK. ...... You have only "reaped that which you had sowen".

I had the job as a grocery store "bag boy"- which grew into various other food store jobs eventually dairy and frozen food department managers at the first K-Mart grocery store- the largest supermarket in the Kanawha Valley at that time (1967)- quite some time before I met my "sweetie". (So I was using the "back seat" of my own car. Smile) From there I moved into a job as a regional food distributor for Freezer Queen Foods out of Cleveland OH and Cuduhay Wisconsin and worked that job for 10 years- the best "paying" job I ever had. And I do not regret any of that.

Unlike you, Sam, I am not pissed at the world. I am proud that I shoveled cow shit and had a paper route too and that I was a "bag boy". And I do not hate school teachers and other public employees as you do ( belated DMV posting - Page 4 605595 belated DMV posting - Page 4 605595) just because Kenna Seal wouldn't hire you as a computer science teacher when you didn't even have a computer science degree.

Last edited by ziggy on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:

That's been explained at least 3 times. The fact that you continue to insist that you are right implying the Real ID act does not require a birth certificate is further evidence of your dishonesty.

I did not say nor imply that. I said that it would hot and did not apply when I renewed my license in 2010- nor in most of the other situations Keli posted.

The fact that know the truth about the Real ID Act, birth certificates and you continue to distort the truth makes you a liar.

Again, what am I distorting? I said that I was right about it not applying when I renewed my driver's license in 2010. And I was right about that. Why can't you get past that?

As Mark Twain said in his essay, The Art of Lying, Among other common lies, we have the silent lie -- the deception which one conveys by simply keeping still and concealing the truth. Many obstinate truth-mongers indulge in this dissipation, imagining that if they speak no lie, they lie not at all. If that is not PROOF of your dishonesty, I don't know what is.

That's right- you don't know what is, because it isn't there. Phantoms are difficult to bring to life. But if anyone can do that, we all know that it is you. So keep trying.

And that is not my fixation, that is simply how it is.

Once again you demonstrate your misperception that your statement of opinion constitutes a fact or proof of something or other.

Anything else or are you going to continue to beat the same tired dead horse by tellling the same lies again and again.

Once yet again you demonstrate your misperception that your stated opinion constitutes a fact or proof of something or other.

But tell us more about your couple of linguistically fluent cussin' businessmen friends in Jackson who know me "professionally and personally" and whose testimony to you about me shows that I am dishonest and of no character or integrity. They are the best evidence you've shown yet of my low character. So if you can make them credible enough to be actually believable, then maybe you can impress someone other than yourself!
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Let's see, you admit that not only on this thread but every other occasion someone spoke of the fact that a birth certificate would be required as proof of citizenship, you knew they were wrong, not about that it is in fact being a provision of the Real ID Act but simply about when the provision takes effect yet you claim there is no display of dishonesty on your part.

Sam was right when you came in here spouting your distortions and half truths a week ago.

SamCogar wrote:Steph, don't get too excited, Ziggy was/is/did "snookering" you.

You knew why you didn't have to provide your birth certificate yet you withheld that fact-something you had previously done by your own admission-but followed that up with distorting the truth and outright lies.

I don't need anyone else to prove you're a liar Frank, you're doing a bang-up job all by yourself.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:24 pm

I don't need anyone else to prove you're a liar Frank, you're doing a bang-up job all by yourself.

We knew that you would soon abandon your honorable and absolutely truthful Jackson County associates who know me "professionally and personally" as dishonest and of low or no character and integrity.

So that puts the human references for my sordid character back to just you and SamCogar. And that ain't very much.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 pm

ziggy wrote:We knew

I'm going to presume you've got a mouse in your pocket Frank since no one's come to your defense in the past week.

As far as human reference is concerned, none other is needed. You've stated that despite knowing the provisions to the Real ID Act, you lied by ommission and distorted the facts on this and other threads.

Added to that, someone you claim to be a friend ask a simple question and you lied to her mean you're doing a bang up job of proving your dishonesty all by yourself.

So while I agree that you're not much. when it's self incrimination, nothing else is needed?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Aaron wrote:
ziggy wrote:We knew

I'm going to presume you've got a mouse in your pocket Frank since no one's come to your defense in the past week.

Come to my defense? I don't need any defense. I have been spot on correct. And you have been desperate to find ways to discredit me. You are my best character reference here becauses every time to try to show alleged dishonesty, you fall flat. But keep trying; eventually something might stick- especially if you "recall" more conversation with your cussin' Jackson County business friends who know me "professionally and personally".

As far as human reference is concerned, ......................

You are the one who started the human reference about Ziggy's character. But you wisely decided to shut up about it when you realized you couldn't muster any credibilitry on that bogus assertion either.

You've stated that despite knowing the provisions to the Real ID Act, you lied by ommission and distorted the facts on this and other threads.

I have not stated any such thing. I did not and still do not know the "provisions of the Real ID Act". All I have is your word for what it says or means; and you will understand if we I don't accept that as the legal gospel. But I do know that it did not apply to me renewing my license in 1910. And that is all I have said about it anyway.

Added to that, someone you claim to be a friend ask a simple question and you lied to her mean you're doing a bang up job of proving your dishonesty all by yourself.

I have no need to "prove" my honesty. You are doing a good job of that for me. And I did not lie to anyone here about anything. And she does not indicate a problem with anything I've said about it. But I am sure she appreciates you jumping to her defense- even though she needs none. I simply told her my experience in renewing my license- about which, very simply, I was right and you were wrong. Get use to it.

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 pm

You can try and spin it as much as you like. You have been caught distorting the truth, misstating facts and lying so much that I honestly can't keep track of your dishonesty. Is there no end to the lies you will tell?

I sincerely hope the Mountain Party doesn't turn to you for their spin but it would explain their dismal showing.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Aaron wrote:You can try and spin it as much as you like. You have been caught distorting the truth, misstating facts and lying so much that I honestly can't keep track of your dishonesty.

The reason you can't "keep track of it" is because it just isn't there. Better go back to your Jackson County friends who know me "professionally and personally" to be dishonest and or no character or integrity for a better scoop. Because you have not yet shown us even one sentence where I was dishonest or lying. What a Face Neutral alien cat bounce Basketball albino king afro elephant belated DMV posting - Page 4 81632 belated DMV posting - Page 4 249131 belated DMV posting - Page 4 762558 belated DMV posting - Page 4 802352 belated DMV posting - Page 4 49761 belated DMV posting - Page 4 46059

ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:54 pm

That dog ain't hunting Frank. You admitted to having knowledge of the Real ID Act before you denied having knowledge. Even in Jackson County, that's a lie. Coupled with your admitted lies of omission, more lies. The continued lies constitute a pattern and makes you a liar. That's all been established and we've all accepted that.

Next
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by ziggy Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Even in Jackson County, that's a lie. Coupled with your admitted lies of omission, more lies. The continued lies constitute a pattern and makes you a liar. That's all been established...............

It has? Then just show us where.

................... and we've all accepted that.

We have? Ok then; again, just show us that we have.
ziggy
ziggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum