WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'was bad month for Global Warminists

+4
Aaron
shermangeneral
SheikBen
SamCogar
8 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 6 Empty Re: T'was bad month for Global Warminists

Post by SamCogar Thu May 15, 2008 7:46 am

TerryRC wrote:UH, ..... UH, ...... UH ...... Terry, ..... just curious, .......

Just how in hell do these seals manage to breathe ..... since there is no ice there to have holes in it .... through which those animals MUST surface for air?

And polar bears can't get close enough to them on the beaches without the alarm being raised and the seals taking to the water.

Polar bears do most of their hunting at ice holes where they can surprise their prey.

Your snarkiness doesn't hide your ignorance.

Terry, then are you saying this is a "fake picture", to wit:

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 6 Sealmn002-cu3

lol! lol! lol!

You did attend the same ILC, ......... right?

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 6 Empty Re: T'was bad month for Global Warminists

Post by SamCogar Thu May 15, 2008 7:59 am

TerryRC wrote:Also, Sam, most seals birth on ice floes.

Can the polar bears adapt? Can the seals adapt?

I don't know and I am certain that you don't.

I doubt harp seals will - the infant's white fur will be a bullseye for predators. The polar bears might eat fat for the first few seal generations, but with the young being disproportionately culled...

Well, they have about 3,000,000 to start culling on, so I'm not worried.

And I know these seals adapted, to wit:

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 6 Seal_c10

And TRC, how many hundreds of years is it estimated to take before the average temperature increases to around 32F?

Figgurrrrrery on 1 degree F per century, which is what it is now.

lol! lol! lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Thu May 15, 2008 8:11 am

Sam, the picture you show of the seal clubbing is on... an ice floe. The seals may be 200 meters form the water instead of 10 meters.

There is the question of their being enough beach space to serve all of these different species, also. Beaches provide a fraction of the area that ice floes do.

Also, seals know bears are predators and flee them. Not so much with men. You can walk right up to them.

The more you know...

I don't know how long the melting will take or how things will adapt. I know it is happening pretty fast.

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 6 A-greenpeace-activist-stands-b

60 years was all that took.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu May 15, 2008 8:38 am

TerryRC wrote:Sam,

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 6 A-greenpeace-activist-stands-b

60 years was all that took.

YUP, .... and the Polar Bear population ...... INCREASED 52% .... during the last 40 years of those 60.

So, TRC, my man with a Masters Degree in Science, ...... explain how that could have possibly happened.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Thu May 15, 2008 8:40 am

ps: you might ask Linda Lou for help in coming up with a believable answer.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie Thu May 15, 2008 10:32 am

Sam,

Are you denying you are sexist? Now keep in mind, I'm not asking you if you're denying you're misogynist. You are not, at least from what I know of you.

But come on, Sammy........you do realize you are sexist, right?
Stephanie
Stephanie
Admin

Number of posts : 6556

https://gazzfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu May 15, 2008 11:56 am

lindaredtail wrote:Now Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. I know that don't rant. I've seen some serious ranting on here by one very sick soul but rant that wasn't a rant. So do you believe that it is okay for a company to steal millions of dollars from hundreds of people? For the owners not to face prison? Hmmmm. Something not quite right about that point of view. But I bet my bottom dollar that you'd be the first one calling for someone to receive the death penalty (which I believe in by the way) .But a CORPORATION God forbid that they be held responsible for their illegal actions right?

What you cited was a scam by a group of individuals comrade Linda. I do not beleieve for a second that your scam story is reflective of ALL corporations in America. In fact, I would say it is reflective of less the 1% of the corporations in America.

Now let me ask you one question comrade Linda. Why do you think this one companies theft is so much worse the the numberous government agencies that allowed the theft to continue after multiple complaints and investigations?

Seems to me it was the government that dropped the ball here Comrade, don't you agree!!!!!!!!!!
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Aaron, Aaron, Aaron I am shaking my head. As soon as someone criticizes a corporation to a righty out comes the Comrade, commie accusations. How very original of you. Heard it addressed to numerous people on several forums. Yes a government agency dropped the ball. The other agencies didn"t know about it until we started contacting them. I think many corporations are honest. But many are not. Whether a government agency dropped the ball doesn't mean the company executives aren't responsible for the thefts they knew they were committing. Righty's are big on this subject until it involves corporate America. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. RIGHT AARON
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 3:28 pm

SamCogar 6:14 am. You just had to Sam didn't you. Well twice now I have had someone sit here with me and observe your posts. You see my education is in psychology so of course I know other people many with much greater credentials and many more years of experience than me. I was interested in if he felt that my impressions were correct. If we go back to your previous post where you say that you process six thoughts at once and consider it sound reasoning my friend said that is not possible. Even Stephen Hawking couldn't do that. That is what is called a delusion of grandeur.
You are automatically dismissive of government almost hostile and actually believe that you are right and dozens of scientists are wrong. YOU are right. That hostility towards government suggests a social disorder of some type.
You express absolute rigidity of thought and a refusal to admit WHEN YOU ARE WRONG and about polar bear feeding habits you are wrong and he said so as well.
You engage in condescending behavior that is blatantly sexist towards women which suggests extreme issues of power and control.(see your above post) This one and the authority issue are thought of as fairly significant in terms of pathology. ( I wrote down everything he said.)
Then as in the above post you show classic symptoms of bullying behavior. When someone disagrees with you write volumnes taking up large amounts of space. Don't just capitalize but write in huge colored letters attempting to dominate the person disagreeing with you and the forum at the same time. All in all you are a very dysfunctional human being. No formal diagnosis of course that would be inappropriate due to not seeing you in person. But what is written here is what is obvious through your postings. What does a person do? There are two schools of thought on this subject. Ignore the bully or confront the bully. But a person must keep in mind that the latter can cause problems for the other people on the forum who are discussing other matters. He even said what you would say. That his conclusions weren't right and that YOU WOULD SAY THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE WAS GREATER THAN A PH.D PSYCHOLOGIST WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. My money is on him being right.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 4:37 pm

SamCoger-today 6:14 am. "Linda whenever anyone refuses to consider alternatives, other truths, other facts, or other opinions then that is an emotional decision they are making, and emotional decisions are only relevant when dealingwith one's own wants n needs they think are best for another person." Considering the sea ice and the polar bear information which you refuse to admit is wrong though it is, this statement is a perfect explanation of YOU.
____________________________________________________________ And Sam if you take a close look at that weapon on the ground in front of the hunter in that disgusting photograph it looks very similar to a crossbow, doesn't it? How close to the seals do you think he had to get to use that?
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 5:01 pm

I'm not too good with computers but I do know how to save a photo, and then zoom in on it and put it full screen. That is a crossbow. Think I will now go look up crossbows and how far that they shoot. Seems like the polar bears might have a bit of a difficult time using one though.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Just came off of a crossbow website. "A crossbow will definately shoot over 40 yards, though it will begin to lose energy at 40 yards." Tidy little distance I would say. Polar bears however have to get within a few feet. Argument isn't looking so sound is it Sammy Boy?
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Thu May 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Yep commrade Linda, personal responsibility. The question is,why isn't your beloved governement personally responsibility for their failures in arresting the individuals responsibility for their personal actions? You can find fault with ONE corporation but none from the numerous oversight agencies? Very interesting.
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm

The corporation was the one that engaged in the actual theft. Do you not believe that they are the primary perpetrator responsible ultimately for what they have done? If one agency (Utah Dept. of Consumer Protection) the primary agency reported to for some time doesn't turn a case over how do you expect prosecutors to prosecute it. Once they knew they certainly were at fault. But that in no way excuses the company. That you think the government more responsible I find interesting. And there are many more than one corporation that engages in wrongdoing. Go on RipOffReport and see for yourself. Thousands of them. You can defend big business if you want. But there are many more corporations involved in wrongdoing than there are government agencies to deal with them 10 x over.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 5:47 pm

lindaredtail wrote:The corporation was the one that engaged in the actual theft. Do you not believe that they are the primary perpetrator responsible ultimately for what they have done? If one agency (Utah Dept. of Consumer Protection) the primary agency reported to for some time doesn't turn a case over how do you expect prosecutors to prosecute it. Once they knew they certainly were at fault. But that in no way excuses the company. That you think the government more responsible I find interesting. And there are many more than one corporation that engages in wrongdoing. Go on RipOffReport and see for yourself. Thousands of them. You can defend big business if you want. But there are many more corporations involved in wrongdoing than there are government agencies to deal with them 10 x over.

Uh oh looks like I goofed. Learned something though.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Aaron the commrade stuff is pretty childish.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Thu May 15, 2008 6:00 pm

And Aaron one more thing. I hear a lot and not just here liberals or lefties defined as sheep or kool aid drinkers. Yet I have heard people here defend corporate America without question. Defend the belief that global warming is not real in spite or reams of evidence. Anyone that follows without question no matter who or what it is that you do not question, well a sheep is a sheep whatever way you look at it. And it might be a different flavor koolaid but you're drinking it just the same. sunny
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 2:08 am

TerryRC wrote:Sam, the picture you show of the seal clubbing is on... an ice floe. The seals may be 200 meters form the water instead of 10 meters.

There is the question of their being enough beach space to serve all of these different species, also. Beaches provide a fraction of the area that ice floes do.

Also, seals know bears are predators and flee them. Not so much with men. You can walk right up to them.

The more you know...

Oh, Terry, ..... forgot to tell ya, ...... the above was very good, ....... very good. Very Happy

Oh oh, ps, that 1st one up there, ....... that distance kinda depends on how thick the ice is, ............ doesn't it? But if you say a mommy seal can effectively use a 10 meter plus "breathing hole", ........ works for me. cheers

And I also wanted to tell you that if you think real hard on the subject for the next 24 - 48 hours you should be able to come up with several more "Kids Facts" like the above that you could mention the next time you conduct a "Show n' Tell" at an Elementary School. Such "nature facts" always impresses the kids now days because they seldom get the chance to hear about such things.

Be sure to tell them how deep the water is underneath the ice.

And that the water is really salty ....... but the ice is not.

Oh yeah, and I suggest that you don't use the word "flee" to describe those seal pups a galloping across the ice when a Polar Bear gets after them.

The word "flee" really doesn't do justice in describing the pup's "escape velocity".

cheers

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 2:29 am

Stephanie wrote:Sam,

Are you denying you are sexist? Now keep in mind, I'm not asking you if you're denying you're misogynist. You are not, at least from what I know of you.

But come on, Sammy........you do realize you are sexist, right?

DUH, Rolling Eyes ...... you ask me that when you know that I have been married 3 times, and to females everytime too, ........ not queer homos.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 4:29 am

lindaredtail wrote:SamCogar 6:14 am. You just had to Sam didn't you. Well twice now I have had someone sit here with me and observe your posts. You see my education is in psychology

Right, ..... Linda Lou, and I guess you also don't like to be reminded that your mentor and so called "father of psychoanalysis", Sigmund Freud, .... was a "womanizer" and a drug addict, .... a cocaine 'junkie', ..... most all of his life.

lindaredtail wrote:........ so of course I know other people many with much greater credentials and many more years of experience than me. I was interested in if he felt that my impressions were correct. If we go back to your previous post where you say that you process six thoughts at once and consider it sound reasoning my friend said that is not possible. Even Stephen Hawking couldn't do that. That is what is called a delusion of grandeur.

Linda, I understand why you and your friend would think that was "not possible" ..... because that would be a "logical conclusion" from anyone with a "one track mind". I mean like "DUH", iffen you can't keep track of two (2) things at the same time, ..... like "walking & chewing gum" for instance, ......... no way in hell would you be capable of knowing any different.

And "NO", Linda, I did not say that I "process six thoughts at once", ....... I said that I "processed six thoughts at once" to arrive at a conclusion. I made no mention of how many I was capable of processing at any given time. And it is a few more than six I assure you.

Now ya see Linda Lulu why I am always "badmouthing" psychologists, ...... you are no more capable of listening to and understanding what a patient is telling you ....... than you are at reading and understanding what someone writes for you to read. And I attribute that fault to an obsessive mindset to "tell people what they are thinking" ........ before you have listened to and reasoned through what they tell you they are thinking.

GEEEZUS, Linda, you psychologists and psychiatrists don’t even know or understand why you yourselves are “what you are or why you think the way you do”….. so just how in hell can you logically and sensibly be telling another person “what they are and why they think the way they do”?

Linda, you neither know nor understand yourself, ……. but you are convinced that you are an educated expert and therefore an authority on my mental capabilities, to wit:

lindaredtail wrote:You are automatically dismissive of government almost hostile and actually believe that you are right and dozens of scientists are wrong. YOU are right. That hostility towards government suggests a social disorder of some type.
You express absolute rigidity of thought and a refusal to admit WHEN YOU ARE WRONG and about polar bear feeding habits you are wrong and he said so as well.
You engage in condescending behavior that is blatantly sexist towards women which suggests extreme issues of power and control.(see your above post) This one and the authority issue are thought of as fairly significant in terms of pathology. ( I wrote down everything he said.)
Then as in the above post you show classic symptoms of bullying behavior. When someone disagrees with you write volumnes taking up large amounts of space. Don't just capitalize but write in huge colored letters attempting to dominate the person disagreeing with you and the forum at the same time. All in all you are a very dysfunctional human being. No formal diagnosis of course that would be inappropriate due to not seeing you in person. But what is written here is what is obvious through your postings. What does a person do? There are two schools of thought on this subject. Ignore the bully or confront the bully. But a person must keep in mind that the latter can cause problems for the other people on the forum who are discussing other matters. He even said what you would say. That his conclusions weren't right and that YOU WOULD SAY THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE WAS GREATER THAN A PH.D PSYCHOLOGIST WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. My money is on him being right.

LORDY, …… LORDY, …… LORDY, ……… the mimicking, paraphrasing, plagiarizing, etc. of “vanilla statements” is rampant throughout that “diagnosis” of me.

Now what was the disclaimer always cited by that ole TV cit-com?

Only the names and inferences have been changed to protect the identity of other patients.”

lol! geek lol! geek lol!

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 4:36 am

Hi Terry RC How are you? Didn't know if you'd noticed my post. Appears that there is a crossbow in that picture. Then I went on a crossbow website. They shoot pretty far. Appears hunters have an advantage the bears don't. But it's mixing apples and oranges and not really valid anyways to compare hunting activitites of people and bears. But that is definately a crossbow. Always like handing a weapon to someone arguing a similar argument to mine. Have a good day.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 4:38 am

I don't really have to say much. You did EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID THAT YOU WOULD DO. CHECK MATE. HAVE A NICE DAY.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 4:42 am

I hope everyone has a good day. I have a wedding to attend a very special one. My niece is getting married. They had one ceremony already now this is a big one. (They tried to elope but couldn't escape my sister) Very busy to take my daughter out to a wedding. Won't be on line again until late tonight or tomorrow. flower
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 4:55 am

lindaredtail wrote:SamCoger-today 6:14 am. "Linda whenever anyone refuses to consider alternatives, other truths, other facts, or other opinions then that is an emotional decision they are making, and emotional decisions are only relevant when dealingwith one's own wants n needs they think are best for another person." Considering the sea ice and the polar bear information which you refuse to admit is wrong though it is, this statement is a perfect explanation of YOU.
____________________________________________________________ And Sam if you take a close look at that weapon on the ground in front of the hunter in that disgusting photograph it looks very similar to a crossbow, doesn't it? How close to the seals do you think he had to get to use that?

Linda, not as close as he would if he was intent on fornicating with one of them. Razz Razz

Linda, I see you didn't pay much attention to TerryRC's post, ..... did you?

Here, read his 1st sentence again concerning that picture, to wit:

TerryRC wrote:Sam, the picture you show of the seal clubbing is on... an ice floe.

Linda Lulu, I assume your 30 year "expert" friend musta tolt you that TRC was ACTUALLY thinking about a left handed "crossbow" club ...... and that's why you mentioned it.

You can probably by one of those thingys at Cabella's ...... but I bet they are damn expensive.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 5:07 am

But if Terry looks closer he will see that it is a crossbow not a club. He may have thought it was a club because much of the time that is what is used to kill BABY SEALS. I do also take note of your arguments shifting like the ice floes we are debating. First in was in all those other foolish ridiculous absurd postings of yours that are meritless that the polar bears could stay on shore and the seals would come to them. Now its how close can PEOPLE get to the seals which is not even a valid comparison. It is the usual behavior of someone like you. The argument shifts as the point isn't supportable. (And it is not) No validity whatsoever. Just your typical garbage. Another point he was right about. RIGIDITY OF THOUGHT IN NEVER ADMITTING WRONGNESS. You just shift the argument.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next