WV Forum for News, Politics, and Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T'was bad month for Global Warminists

+4
Aaron
shermangeneral
SheikBen
SamCogar
8 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 7 Empty Re: T'was bad month for Global Warminists

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 5:13 am

Oh and Sammy you are doing a very good job this morning of proving just how right my friend is and what a kick he'll get out of these posts. Why I don't have to do any work this am. You're convincing enough without any help from me.
flower flower flower flower flower
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

T'was bad month for Global Warminists - Page 7 Empty Re: T'was bad month for Global Warminists

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 5:14 am

lindaredtail wrote:Just came off of a crossbow website. "A crossbow will definately shoot over 40 yards, though it will begin to lose energy at 40 yards." Tidy little distance I would say. Polar bears however have to get within a few feet. Argument isn't looking so sound is it Sammy Boy?

GEEEZE, Linda, iffen they are using crossbows ....... then they sure gotta be super duper expert marksmen, ...... right on "the button" ya might say.

I mean like when those seal pelts are made into coats for all those rich women to wear, ....... the "holes" in the pelt made by that crossbow bolt ........ would/could be used as "buttonholes", ...... right. Razz Razz Razz Razz

Linda, won'tcha check your coat and see iffen you can figger out which buttonholes were "shot" with a bolt.

SamCogar

Number of posts : 6238
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 5:24 am

One hole wouldn't destroy a coat number one. And as usual Sammy when you can't make an argument on a post you change the subject. You realize of course that is what you accuse women of doing, right?
It is not a valid argument to even compare people with bears. Or either's hunting habits.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 5:25 am

lindaredtail wrote:Hi Terry RC How are you? Didn't know if you'd noticed my post. Appears that there is a crossbow in that picture.

HA, and I just betcha that when you look up at the sky at night ......... it appears to you that there really is a "man in the moon". Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 5:30 am

And I just know that all that supposed knowledge, maturity, wisdom, understanding, comprehnsion and the ability to think 6 thoughts at once is all a major figment of your own imagination. That's what delusions of grandeur usually are. silent
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 5:37 am

Time for work. Would love to continue this but duty calls. Later.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri May 16, 2008 5:45 am

YUP, .... and the Polar Bear population ...... INCREASED 52% .... during the last 40 years of those 60.

More seals concentrated on smaller ice floes.

And when the ice is almost gone?

At least you didn't (or couldn't) counter my other arguments about that seal hunt being on ice (you didn't mean to imply that was a beach, did you) or the fact that seals may be closer to the water (and escape) on a beach or the fact that the seal populations will probably drop because there won't be enough birthing space with the ice gone.

So far, Sam, this Masters in Science (even if it is bugs and not bears) is running circles around you.

Melting ice will likely cause problems for seals and their predators. You haven't come up with a single valid argument to counter that assertion.

Instead you slide off topic and make personal attacks.

Good debating, there, Lou.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 5:45 am

lindaredtail wrote:But if Terry looks closer he will see that it is a crossbow not a club. He may have thought it was a club because much of the time that is what is used to kill BABY SEALS. I do also take note of your arguments shifting like the ice floes we are debating. First in was in all those other foolish ridiculous absurd postings of yours that are meritless that the polar bears could stay on shore and the seals would come to them.

Linda, I sure hope it is not very many more months before you finally learn and/or realize that ........ seals DO NOT live and reproduce in the water, ...... they feed in the water. They are air breathing mammals.

lindaredtail wrote:Now its how close can PEOPLE get to the seals which is not even a valid comparison. It is the usual behavior of someone like you. The argument shifts as the point isn't supportable. (And it is not) No validity whatsoever. Just your typical garbage. Another point he was right about. RIGIDITY OF THOUGHT IN NEVER ADMITTING WRONGNESS. You just shift the argument.

HA, now you are repeating back to me what I accused you of several pages back.

Typical psychological "babble" you learned in Psych 101.

Druther take poison, ......... wouldn't ya. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRC Fri May 16, 2008 5:51 am

Oh, Terry, ..... forgot to tell ya, ...... the above was very good, ....... very good. Very Happy

Oh oh, ps, that 1st one up there, ....... that distance kinda depends on how thick the ice is, ............ doesn't it? But if you say a mommy seal can effectively use a 10 meter plus "breathing hole", ........ works for me. cheers

And I also wanted to tell you that if you think real hard on the subject for the next 24 - 48 hours you should be able to come up with several more "Kids Facts" like the above that you could mention the next time you conduct a "Show n' Tell" at an Elementary School. Such "nature facts" always impresses the kids now days because they seldom get the chance to hear about such things.

Be sure to tell them how deep the water is underneath the ice.

And that the water is really salty ....... but the ice is not.

Oh yeah, and I suggest that you don't use the word "flee" to describe those seal pups a galloping across the ice when a Polar Bear gets after them.

The word "flee" really doesn't do justice in describing the pup's "escape velocity".

Your arguments are losing coherency.

In short, you are beginning to rave.

As far as your picture, I looked at the terrain, not the hunter. Clubbing was how the Inuits usually hunted tiregluit.

Also, the bears only get to feed on the pups for a short time. How do they get by for the rest of the year?

Stick with drinking beer and making women miserable. You really aren't fit for much else.

TerryRC

Number of posts : 2762
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 5:57 am

lindaredtail wrote:One hole wouldn't destroy a coat number one. And as usual Sammy when you can't make an argument on a post you change the subject. You realize of course that is what you accuse women of doing, right?
It is not a valid argument to even compare people with bears. Or either's hunting habits.

Linda, you are only proving that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the harvesting and selling of pelts for the fur trade.

One such crossbow "bolt" hole in a pelt could decrease its sale value by 50% +-.

So, if you are stupid enough to shoot "holes" in pelts and try to sell them as "prime pelts" ........yo go for it baby, ..... yo go get er dun. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 6:10 am

lindaredtail wrote:And I just know that all that supposed knowledge, maturity, wisdom, understanding, comprehnsion and the ability to think 6 thoughts at once is all a major figment of your own imagination.

Like I dun tolt ya Linda, ..... if you are incapable of more than 1 thought at a time ......... then it is no wonder that another's claim would bedazzle you.

lindaredtail wrote:That's what delusions of grandeur usually are. silent

Well now Linda Lulu, ...... when one's salary reflects those "delusions of grandeur" ..... it is really hard for anyone to discredit their existance. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 7:08 am

TerryRC wrote: YUP, .... and the Polar Bear population ...... INCREASED 52% .... during the last 40 years of those 60.

More seals concentrated on smaller ice floes.

TRC, you weren't implying the seals were impregnating the Polar bears, ..... were you?

NAH, so finish your explanation, ..... put it in writing, .... chickenshidt, .... spit it out.

TerryRC wrote:And when the ice is almost gone?

You tell me TRC, where will the seals be concentrating?

Finish your explanation, ..... put it in writing, .... chickenshidt, .... spit it out.

I know what the answer is but Linda Lulu don't, ...... so be a man and testify, confess the truth.

TerryRC wrote:At least you didn't (or couldn't) counter my other arguments about that seal hunt being on ice (you didn't mean to imply that was a beach, did you) ......

DUH, YOU REALLY ARE STUPID or what? I post a picture of a "seal hunt on ice flow" .... and you attempt to claim credit for it. Are you really that frigging nuts ....... or just totally dishonest and corrupt?

TerryRC wrote:...... or the fact that seals may be closer to the water (and escape) on a beach

DUH, dumbass, ..... those Arctic seals are always "close to the water".

TerryRC wrote:.... or the fact that the seal populations will probably drop because there won't be enough birthing space with the ice gone.

Or the fact that the seal populations will probably drop because they will have to come on-shore to find enough birthing space ..... and the Polar Bears will be eating the hell out them. Razz Razz

TerryRC wrote:So far, Sam, this Masters in Science (even if it is bugs and not bears) is running circles around you.

HA, me thinks you got too close to too many Bombardier Beetles and they knocked your silly block off and rendered you senseless. Razz Razz

TerryRC wrote:Melting ice will likely cause problems for seals and their predators. You haven't come up with a single valid argument to counter that assertion.

Terry, are you saying that the Polar Bear's population INCREASE of 52% is a problem for them or a problem for the seals?

TerryRC wrote:Instead you slide off topic and make personal attacks.

Well TRC, consider yourself lucky, ....... if you were a child instead of just acting like a child, ........ you would probably get your arse beat severely for such unethical, reprehensible conduct. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 7:16 am

TerryRC wrote:Oh, Terry, ..... forgot to tell ya, ...... the above was very good, ....... very good. Very Happy

Oh oh, ps, that 1st one up there, ....... that distance kinda depends on how thick the ice is, ............ doesn't it? But if you say a mommy seal can effectively use a 10 meter plus "breathing hole", ........ works for me. cheers

And I also wanted to tell you that if you think real hard on the subject for the next 24 - 48 hours you should be able to come up with several more "Kids Facts" like the above that you could mention the next time you conduct a "Show n' Tell" at an Elementary School. Such "nature facts" always impresses the kids now days because they seldom get the chance to hear about such things.

Be sure to tell them how deep the water is underneath the ice.

And that the water is really salty ....... but the ice is not.

Oh yeah, and I suggest that you don't use the word "flee" to describe those seal pups a galloping across the ice when a Polar Bear gets after them.

The word "flee" really doesn't do justice in describing the pup's "escape velocity".

Your arguments are losing coherency.

In short, you are beginning to rave.

HA, that means you are taking the day off ....... and are already heavy into "your weed" ....... being that the kids will be at School all day. cheers cheers

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri May 16, 2008 7:52 am

lindaredtail wrote:The corporation was the one that engaged in the actual theft. Do you not believe that they are the primary perpetrator responsible ultimately for what they have done? If one agency (Utah Dept. of Consumer Protection) the primary agency reported to for some time doesn't turn a case over how do you expect prosecutors to prosecute it. Once they knew they certainly were at fault. But that in no way excuses the company. That you think the government more responsible I find interesting. And there are many more than one corporation that engages in wrongdoing. Go on RipOffReport and see for yourself. Thousands of them. You can defend big business if you want. But there are many more corporations involved in wrongdoing than there are government agencies to deal with them 10 x over.

That's the standard party line Linda!!!
Aaron
Aaron

Number of posts : 9841

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri May 16, 2008 7:55 am

lindaredtail wrote:And Aaron one more thing. I hear a lot and not just here liberals or lefties defined as sheep or kool aid drinkers. Yet I have heard people here defend corporate America without question. Defend the belief that global warming is not real in spite or reams of evidence. Anyone that follows without question no matter who or what it is that you do not question, well a sheep is a sheep whatever way you look at it. And it might be a different flavor koolaid but you're drinking it just the same. sunny

Have you looked at and studied the science from those who do not believe in GW or have you simply dismissed it and accepted GW science as gospel?

Comrade.

Laughing
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Fri May 16, 2008 8:30 am

Aaron wrote:Have you looked at and studied the science from those who do not believe in GW or have you simply dismissed it and accepted GW science as gospel?

Comrade.

Laughing

DUH, ..... accepts the "Al Gore" GW science as gospel, ...... just ask her.

Linda's friend the "30 year" expert has done told her everything she needs to know.

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Ah yes here it is again. My friend was right. Long posts with giant letters intended to dominate the person disagreeing with you and the forum at the same time. Then doing the same to the second person disagreeing with you. My friend is batting 1000. Right so far on every single count. You SamCoger are an individual with a very serious problem. Just as he says that you are. You have proven him absolutely right. None of your arguments make even a little bit of sense any longer. Now it is about refusing to admit you are wrong and he will be right again. Perfect batting average. Darn that's why he's considered one of the very best at what he does. Oh and Sam you taunted Terry about being a man. You don't really call how you act being a man do you? All that nasty, bullying condescending arrogant behavior is as far from true manhood as it gets. My Father and my uncles nor my brother would never have acted as you do. And they are all right to the last one hardworking MEN who also do work for charity and know how to treat people. They are all men. You are an immature child.

Last edited by lindaredtail on Fri May 16, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri May 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Why are you ignoring Sam's question on the other thread Linda? That's the problem I have with liberals like you. If you don't like or can't provide the answer, you ignore the question.

It's truly sad Comrade.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 11:29 pm

What thread are you talking about Aaron? And Sam ignores things all the time.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri May 16, 2008 11:34 pm

This one Linda...

Sam ask what I believe is a legitimate question.

Now Linda Lou, you best discuss it with Katie Curic and TerryRC before you try to explain why 40 years of melting has caused a 52% increase in polar bears.
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 11:38 pm

I frankly do not know the answer to that question. I do know however that 25,000 is not a large number worldwide. And 40 years of melting? From what source. Because I don't accept that without seeing it, and who it is. I certainly do not believe Sam. Not a thing he says.

Last edited by lindaredtail on Fri May 16, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 11:41 pm

It seems to me Aaron that you talk about other people taking the party line. What is it you are doing? Reading the Gospel of Sam? That is definately how it appears. And Sam keeps saying bolts from crossbows. What about arrows? How many different size bolts? Back to the research. Do you do any or do you just follow Sam?
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by lindaredtail Fri May 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Aaron I have already begun the research. I will have the answer to that question tomorrow. No doubt. Then we'll watch Sam dance around the issue, change the subject, and insult people to divert their attention away from his usual erroneous conclusions.
lindaredtail
lindaredtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Read the source yourself and decide if it's credible Linda. It's been there for nearly 2 days and you've had plenty of chances to look at it yourself. You are you capable of doing that, are't you?
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCogar Sat May 17, 2008 8:30 am

lindaredtail wrote:Ah yes here it is again. My friend was right. Long posts with giant letters intended to dominate the person ........

Linda, your "psycho babble" is beginning to bore me to tears and hair pulling. Razz

Linda, you are accusing me of what you are intent on doing. And I believe that is called, ....... in your lingo, ....... "transference". ...... RIGHT, ...... Linda Lou.

Sure nuff, Linda Lulu, ..... sure nuff, to wit:

Transference is a phenomenon in psychology characterized by unconscious redirection of feelings for one person to another. One definition of transference is "the inappropriate repetition in the present of a relationship that was important in a person's childhood.

The unconscious assignment to others of feelings and attitudes that were originally associated with important figures (parents, siblings, etc.) in one's early life. The transference may be negative or positive.

Attitudes, feelings, thoughts and wishes that involve important figures in the past are unconsciously re-enacted with individuals (therapist, medical staff, physician and SamCogar) in the present.

Here Linda, click on this url, .... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/ .... or any of the urls cited by said, .... noting all "long posts" and all the various font sizes and colors, ...... then Linda, .... tell all of us who the intended persons are that each "posting" was attempting TO DOMINATE.

Linda, for one who claims learned expertise in the field of Psychology, ....... you sure as hell DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ..... about the psychology that "drives" the media, publishing and advertising businesses.

GEEEEZUS, gal, ....... smarten up, ......... quit being a prole and educate yourself. All the various text-editors and word-processors available for you PC ....... DO NOT provide all the various font types, font sizes, font colors, etc. .... for the sole purpose of the writers domination over those WHO TAKE TIME TO READ THEIR WRITING.

lindaredtail wrote:.......... dominate the person disagreeing with you and the forum at the same time. Then doing the same to the second person disagreeing with you.

Silly, naieve female you are. It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to dominate a person "at a distance" ..... by badmouthing or berating them via voice or text.

lindaredtail wrote:My friend is batting 1000. Right so far on every single count.

Yes, ...... and how many times per week does he ...... "make a homerun" with his base loaded? Razz Razz Razz

lindaredtail wrote:You SamCoger are an individual with a very serious problem. Just as he says that you are. You have proven him absolutely right.

Linda, am I suppose to respond with ..... "There is an old fellow on the island of Borneo that said the same thing about you and your friend. You have proven him absolutely right." Laughing Laughing

Linda, this is an "open forum" and new members are welcome to join. So, your friend 'John' has a right to 'speak for himself'. Thus I suggest, implore, that you extend your friend an invitation to "join this form" ... then he can defend all the bullshidt that he has been feeding you. Nourishing "mushroom growth" is not so easy herein. Razz

lindaredtail wrote:None of your arguments make even a little bit of sense any longer. Now it is about refusing to admit you are wrong and he will be right again. Perfect batting average.

Good, ..... another "home run" ...... and without the cost of a bottle of Chianti.

Linda, you have yet to read any of my arguments in order to pass judgment on their content/context. You have done little more than "comparison checking" of my posts for any disagreements in what you perceive to be Politically Correct.

lindaredtail wrote:Darn that's why he's considered one of the very best at what he does.

Yes Linda Lou, and if you visit any Public School you will see most all the Teachers standing around ....... patting each other on the back and telling one another what a great and wonderful job they are doing. ps: that is oft called a "circle pat" or a "circle jerk". Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

lindaredtail wrote:Oh and Sam you taunted Terry about being a man. You don't really call how you act being a man do you?

Well Linda, in the case of TerryRC, ........ "NO", .... I'm acting more like a Father should act reguarding the nurturing of his children.

lindaredtail wrote:All that nasty, bullying condescending arrogant behavior is as far from true manhood as it gets. My Father and my uncles nor my brother would never have acted as you do.

Well "DUH", is it any wonder then that you and TerryRC ...... act so much alike?

lindaredtail wrote:And they are all right to the last one hardworking MEN who also do work for charity and know how to treat people. They are all men. You are an immature child.

geek geek geek geek geek geek

Linda Lou, letta me give you a clue.

Anyone that works as a psychiatrists, psychologist, in social services or for charities, ...... HAVE TO TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY ......... or they won't be working at that job very long.

And Linda Lou, ....... that is a "Catch 22" scenario.

I say that because many of the people who need and receive said “services” couldn’t make it “as something else” ….. and oftentimes become “the providers” of said services to others in need.

And those who start out providing said services would be hard pressed to find a different line of work ……. and if they lost said job many would then require the “services” of those who still have such a job.

A "Catch 22", ...... Linda Lou.

And ps: My inclusion of "Lou" or "Lulu" with your name is assuredly more PC and less "image provoking" than what you included. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

SamCogar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next